Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Emzedoh posted:

One Day Outing Foreman chapter 50: Messiah

A happy ending! For now!

glad our boys finally got a win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

:haw: :v: :ohdear: :cool:

SimonChris posted:

Russians on the Moon!

Is this the original resolution or are you downscaling them?

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Shaking lemur butt posted:

Is this the original resolution or are you downscaling them?

SimonChris posted:

I'm afraid the problem is with the source and not some kind of compression I could try to fix. I am trying to find a higher-res version, but no luck so far. I thought it was sufficiently legible to be worth posting.

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

:haw: :v: :ohdear: :cool:
Ah, sorry, missed that :doh:

Windows magnifier to the rescue!

Shaking lemur butt has a new favorite as of 10:06 on May 10, 2024

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Emzedoh posted:

I'm slightly doubtful the Mujahideen were using elephants against the Soviets in Afghanistan but ah well.

Oh poo poo, I went looking for this when I started posting Dragon/Hero/Courier and couldn't find it - thanks!

One Day Outing Foreman chapter 50: Messiah

A happy ending! For now!

sliver

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

The Saddest Rhino posted:

詹一猫 at http://mcmeao.com

Lately I've Been Thinking A Lot About Death

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Different Country Diary
New Volume. I don't remember if I posted any of the covers of the previous ones, but it looks like there are at least a couple different publications with different versions so I'll include two. The series was also alternatively localized as "Journal With Witch" which is why you'll see that on the cover

Asa: *hears that going by first names is lame*
Also Asa: "Hi, you can call me Asa"

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

Blind Alley Year 3:

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤
If anyone here is based in Toronto, y'all should come out to the Toronto Comics Arts Festival this weekend! It's free to attend, there's no celebrities or cosplay, it's just a love affair with the comics medium. It's a real dang good show

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the only "love affair with the comics medium" i'm interested in is Mr Boop

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

The Silver Sprocket owner is doing a keynote that covers Mr Boop right now!

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Squidster posted:

If anyone here is based in Toronto, y'all should come out to the Toronto Comics Arts Festival this weekend! It's free to attend, there's no celebrities or cosplay, it's just a love affair with the comics medium. It's a real dang good show

I've never been to TCAF but have heard good things about it, and I'm certain anybody itt who goes there can find something cool as hell.

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Well hoot, I don't know if I can say no to that

Jolyne Cujoh posted:

Rainbow in the Dark

I want to give Rainbow in the Dark the benefit of the doubt but whenever I read it I can't help but be reminded of that 'Regular People vs Creative People' comic that everybody was dunking on a while back

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

fritz posted:

I've never been to TCAF but have heard good things about it, and I'm certain anybody itt who goes there can find something cool as hell.

Last year I got a signed copy of The Bus from Paul Kirchner and he made a little doodle inside :3:

There's always cool stuff and it's nice to admire the art at the indie booths even if you don't want to buy anything.

I highly recommend it!

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

This year's featured guest is Kamome Shirahama of Witch Hat Atelier fame, just an absolutely incredible illustrator and storyteller.

I can't leave my table to get my books signed, so I encourage everybody else to go buy something from them!

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
OK, I've slacked off for long enough:

Lavender Jack

Conveniently, I left off right before a summary point.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Yaaaaay! Lavender Jack is back!

More adventures in imagination.

i think it is a cute idea that a constrictor snake would have an abandoned ken doll as a toy.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Tiger, Tiger

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

AHAHAHA for one insane second i thought she was ripping her shirt off and it was full of worms and i was like wait this isn't Souboutei.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
That reveal will happen in the final chapter.

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

I wonder if Nick & Lever ever think about death?

Episode 72: A Pro

Roof's up on the convertible, must be a cold day.

Nick what are you doing..

I'm no electrician but I'm pretty sure the OSHA thread in GBS taught me that electricity is like certain poisons, frequently dosing yourself with it helps you build up an immunity.

Episode 73: Mirrors

My earlier statement about how electricity works also applies to gravity.

Imagine if you will...

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

The return of Lavender Jack, the release of a damsel by an elder God and Nick getting exiled to mirror earth. This is a page to remember!

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

AHAHAHA for one insane second i thought she was ripping her shirt off and it was full of worms and i was like wait this isn't Souboutei.

Mind you, having read her last comic it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Very happy to see Lavender Jack return!

Hyouge Mono Ceremony 79: The Rising Sun's Crybaby

Revolution~

The Dragon, the Hero and the Courier Episode 40: The Smoke, the Crystal and the Courier part 2

Seems to be going well?

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Anteaters stealing crystals and pythons with ken dolls. A good page.
e: and worm torso ludovica

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

By popular demand posted:

The return of Lavender Jack, the release of a damsel by an elder God and Nick getting exiled to mirror earth. This is a page to remember!

ascribing great power to Axolotl here lol

Tree Bucket posted:

pythons with ken dolls.

i guess i did say "constrictor" as a gimme, but i appreciate the eye of distinction regardless! I've had my ball python for 25 years and i always thought it was cute how they have a permanent : 3 face. and the way they coil around themselves to just leave their snout poking out.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
Rainbow in the Dark

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

SOUBOUTEI
MUST
BE
DESTROYED

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Oh this guy doesnt have a goatee and moustache... its just a big mouth

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

filler i made while testing out different effects in psp

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020
Excellent history podcast Our Fake History is, coincidentally, covering the attempted conquest of Korea and Japan right now! The latest episode discusses the Hideyoshi's meeting with the Korean diplomats here from the Korean perspective. Thought of the comic immediately when listening.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Russians on the Moon!

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

One Day Outing Foreman chapter 51: Humming

Sing once again to me
Our strange duet
My power over you
Grows stronger yet

Emzedoh has a new favorite as of 09:07 on May 11, 2024

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

wizard

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

wait the japanese government gives you meat for paying taxes??

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

Bro Dad posted:

wait the japanese government gives you meat for paying taxes??

Amazingly, yes

https://www.japanlivingguide.com/dailylife/money/furusato-nozei/

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Mx. posted:

wizard

YES

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I felt sentimental after a funeral and then read something by Adrian Tchaikovsky, and so

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

Tree Bucket posted:

I felt sentimental after a funeral and then read something by Adrian Tchaikovsky, and so
Very good. I'm great at blinding myself to future panels so the last one hit well enough I laughed out loud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

I'm not good at blinding myself to future panels, so I somehow instantly assumed humanity had taken the fight to our Earth in pigeon form.

Look, I'm sure I've seen that plot beat happen before!

That is remarkable.