Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

lmao.

adding this to scots_.xml as we speak

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Feels Villeneuve posted:

pew pew pew. blam blam

Going 'brrrrrrrrap' with the ali g fingers and getting shot by a responsible leftist gun owner in self defence

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Now that Jerma has retired, Limmy and Northernlion are the only streamers whose clips are worth watching on youtube.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

copy
Jul 26, 2007

limmy ftw

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Antivehicular posted:

Sometimes I think about taking up target shooting, because it seems like a fun hobby, but then I think about hanging out with Gun Guys and I reconsider

Clay shooting is fun as hell but also involves interacting with other gun owners, who are the worst people to be around.

Albino Broccoli
Aug 5, 2022
I have a right to self defense against gun posting

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

also for no reason anyone should analyze they mention high school in every other post

what do you mean by this?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

iwentdoodie posted:

Clay shooting is fun as hell but also involves interacting with other gun owners, who are the worst people to be around.

I’ve done clay shooting with friends and it is fun. I’m not totally against guns but Gun People are weird as hell

Albino Broccoli
Aug 5, 2022

Woolwich Bagnet posted:

what do you mean by this?

They fantasize about shooting their high school bullies to death OP

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

this is badass

imagine if koos had a gun

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I really wish they had titled the new Elden Ring expansion, "Are you there, God? It's me, Margit"

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

You are not allowed to say guns are for killing people in TFR lol.

Albino Broccoli
Aug 5, 2022
They are for propping up fragile egos, duh

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

this is badass

lol that they probed one of the people arguing with them in good faith because they were a bit too mean to the gun fuckers.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ibram Gaunt posted:

lol that they probed one of the people arguing with them in good faith because they were a bit too mean to the gun fuckers.

And the mod who’s probing everyone is gonna close the thread. Lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

gun control thread is going nappy time soon, bringing this latest crop of insanity to an end

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Ibram Gaunt posted:

You are not allowed to say guns are for killing people in TFR lol.

You are allowed to write up all your fantasy scenarios that involve you heroically shooting people to death with guns though. Wokely

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Permanent Nappy Mode activated.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i love guns. thats why they didnt probate me.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

You can say David Hogg, a school shooting survivor is a cishet coward who will never be in any real danger (...?) but you can't say guns kill people. Unreal lol.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

what absolute losers this forum manages to keep around if they keep up a veneer of decorum

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022
I will defeat every last one of my 40 year old high school bullies in an honorable fighting tournament, and then teach them the meaning of friendship and cooperation. We are strongest when working together!

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

hm? i'm statistically more likely to be shot with my own gun than to have the opportunity i've been dreaming about to shoot a bad guy, or particularly vicious pomeranian? TFR Rule 4, no more bad faith posting

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i love guns. thats why they didnt probate me.

You and Nuns both have been pretty awesome

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

this is badass

turning tfr into a sundown town, leftishly

The Postman
May 12, 2007

"i'm going to close the gun violence thread and if anybody references that guns are used for violence anywhere in the gun subforum i'm going to ban them"

lmao

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Other than turning money into loud noises, what purpose to guns have other than giving the nightly news something to talk about?

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

TBLALV posted:

They are for propping up fragile egos, duh

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

The Postman posted:

"i'm going to close the gun violence thread and if anybody references that guns are used for violence anywhere in the gun subforum i'm going to ban them"

lmao

i was once told its important to keep that place + cyrano around because its the only sensible place to discuss guns. Lol

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Spanish Manlove posted:

Other than turning money into loud noises, what purpose to guns have other than giving the nightly news something to talk about?

Shooting at paper targets or other such things at a gun range, based on my single experience, on a trip to the US. Felt great.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Spanish Manlove posted:

they help you overcoming garden variety childhood trauma by making the prospect of ending someone else’s life tantalizingly real

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i can absolutely understand a desire to keep cyrano where you can see him, surrounded by twitchy men with guns

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

i can absolutely understand a desire to keep cyrano where you can see him, surrounded by twitchy men with guns

the problem lies merely in the matter of “where the guns are aimed”.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I am disappointed with a large portion of this website

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Ibram Gaunt posted:

You can say David Hogg, a school shooting survivor is a cishet coward who will never be in any real danger (...?) but you can't say guns kill people. Unreal lol.

lol did someone actually say this

Albino Broccoli
Aug 5, 2022
What does your heart tell you

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Captain Log posted:

I know we have some baseball-curious posters in this fine chat thread.

any baseball-curious posters here? maybe we can find common ground with the gun psychos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

lobster shirt posted:

lol did someone actually say this

Beeb posted:

Hey what if we did state's rights but to strip people of their arms in the face of genocide, I am very smart

https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1629964651797573635

Terminally unserious dipshit.

Beeb posted:

Yeah. Sucks he wasn't allowed time to heal when Everytown realized nobody was going to listen to anyone that wasn't the pinnacle of well heeled clean cut cishet white boy of means.

But he's made the active decision to continue to wade around in this poo poo for clout and cash, adamant that his movement isn't dropping popularity and knowing full well he'll be safe no matter what the state does by virtue of both aforementioned status coupled with having a fed daddy.

Tennessee just outlawed a contingent of society and he and his are using their platforms and clout to rail about Guns Bad instead of hey the gently caress are these states doing and how do we get ahead of it?