Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Falukorv
Jun 23, 2013

A funny little mouse!
Probably Vespa orientalis, if you want to assign the right credit. bees have yet to prove themselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

that's a khoney bee, not a khornet

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

FirstnameLastname posted:

that guy is the brother of one of the leaders of hamas
he wss captured by mossad around the second intifada or a little after, they tortured him until they broke his brain

that's why he comes off so weird, he aint really there

That isn't real. That's a Star Wars Sith origin story with the names changed. There's no way that's real.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Mola Yam posted:

from the larva to the bee

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Mr. Lobe posted:

Does someone have that illustration from her children's picturebook biography of her scolding Vietnam War protestors

you just made me remember the page where she implies jackie robinson had it easy cause he was a man

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

suicide drones strike again

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

you just made me remember the page where she implies jackie robinson had it easy cause he was a man

if he were a women named Jackie Robinson he wouldn't have even gotten to play baseball, so she's right

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Mr. Lobe posted:

Does someone have that illustration from her children's picturebook biography of her scolding Vietnam War protestors

The IOF literally stirring up a hornet's nest and getting genocidairs hospitalized with stings is one of those things that makes me disassociate and feel like the writers of reality are winking at me.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

the al-buzzam martyr's beegade

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

fizziester
Dec 21, 2023

Every member of the IDF deserves to be stung by hornets.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Young Hillary, in her bell-bottoms, sitting on stage, cool as can be.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Owlbear Camus posted:

The IOF literally stirring up a hornet's nest and getting genocidairs hospitalized with stings is one of those things that makes me disassociate and feel like the writers of reality are winking at me.

Ah, breaking a strike. Wonderful.

Either way, much obliged!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Spain will formally recognize palestine on 21st may

====

Borrell: Spain to recognize the State of Palestine on May 21

The EU’s High Representative for Foreign Affairs, Josep Borrell, said Spain would recognize the State of Palestine on May 21.

Borrell stressed that European countries such as Malta, Ireland and Slovenia are on their way to recognizing the State of Palestine.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...604;&%231610;-2

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
what’s the difference between this UN vote on Palestinian membership and the one last month that the Great Satan vetoed?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

hadji murad posted:

what’s the difference between this UN vote on Palestinian membership and the one last month that the Great Satan vetoed?

this is a single country, spain, recognizing it alone

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

I hope every IDF member has the lightbulb in their fridge burn out and it's really hard for them to find the replacement due to some weird proprietary design.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Wait you can't trick me into 🍔

Free Palestine

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

punishedkissinger posted:

I hope every IDF member has the lightbulb in their fridge burn out and it's really hard for them to find the replacement due to some weird proprietary design.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Sorry, you don't get to make this joke

Soylent Majority
Jul 13, 2020

Dune 2: Chicks At The Same Time

Mola Yam posted:

from the larva to the bee

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.

hadji murad posted:

The US can't veto general membership votes, only security council votes

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Sane rational country.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

so kick them out

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

euphronius posted:

so kick them out

It's ludicrous they let him keep addressing the body when all he does is embarrassing stunts.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

tatankatonk posted:

The US can't veto general membership votes, only security council votes

thanks!

Groovelord Neato posted:

Sane rational country.

the stupidest and worst people

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

Sane rational country.

https://twitter.com/clashreport/status/1788952319981220075

the video is hilarious

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Baby's first shredder, by Fisher Price

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Groovelord Neato posted:

Sane rational country.

that's not how you pitch a fit at the un, have some class

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4JhyHz3M5U

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Every accusations a confession usually takes more time to happen but here we are

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

they're like one step away from going full Gallagher at that podium

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

Nucleic Acids posted:

https://twitter.com/Seamus_Malek/status/1788887619385930096

Zionists are incapable of coexisting with any other life form.

Edit: Guess I should have hit refresh before posting

being vague don’t dox me but I worked briefly with an Israeli dude at a university in a job that was mostly outside. there were wasps (not even nests, just wasps) that sometimes came into the work area and the guy made a huge deal of how he couldn’t get stung by one and that it was an unsafe workplace, threatening to make an official workplace accessibility report. I’m allergic too. I will swell up and have to seek medical care if I get stung. I just watch what I’m doing and so far over many years have never had any problems. this guy would literally stop work and sit out if he even thought there was a wasp nearby. I don’t even get why he applied for the job. Also he was a borderline sexual harasser and all the women at the job talked poo poo about him constantly. anyway that’s my burger story. the guy was also in the us to avoid having to do service in the IDF, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t a racist rear end in a top hat.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Tie me to a wasps nest and fire me at telaviv

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Imagine holocaust but everyone just shrugged like "well Germany is an ally and we do have investments there so..."

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

The Alchemist posted:

Imagine holocaust but everyone just shrugged like "well Germany is an ally and we do have investments there so..."

thats what ibm did lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

The Alchemist posted:

this was the case, for many americans

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Oh 100%, didnt Ford motors provide them vehicles even after they were at war with the U.S.?

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

What is it with these people and crying about betrayal? It’s like, Biden could slobber Israeli cock all day long, but the very micro-instant he does something to inconvenience them it is declared as a stab in the back and this unforgivable crime.

fascists love a good ‘stabbed in the back’ conspiracy theory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

"defend our way of life" is the biggest fash alarm lol