Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

this is the type of poo poo that makes all your subs unionize against you smh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I have an app idea that uses speech to text and chatgpt to automatically track who is primary, secondary, and tertiary in the relationship and show them the polypoint gains and losses, as well as generate a graph of everyone's status within the polycule. If you pay for the premium you can see the graph of external polycules and buy in-app currency to gain points or remove points from others.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I don't believe this to be real.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Cerebral Bore posted:

as we all know, true love is when you obsessively make charts and rankings about the people you're romantically involved with

That joke about how casual sex implies the existence of ranked competitive sex turned out to be prophecy

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Cerebral Bore posted:

swear to god if that woman nags at me one more time she's gonna start getting texts from the small phone

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Every poly relationship has a secondary partner. If you don't know who it is in yours, then it's you

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Salt Fish posted:

Its not having sex with multiple people that's weird its making a spreadsheet about it and sharing it on your twitter account that's weird.

the only technology you should bring to your poly relationship is google calendar

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

bygamy OF THE FUTURE

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

No amount of either genital is worth this poo poo

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

you, polymor *checks phone* 184-Delta. sex me, then do the dishes. your primary decrees it. GLORY TO THE PYRAMID

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Minmaxing my polycule like RPG companions

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

i want to see the whole spreadsheet

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Crazypoops posted:

Minmaxing my polycule like RPG companions

See, that's why I never romance my companions.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I hope primary and secondary steal everything and go live happily ever after

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Paladinus posted:

See, that's why I never romance my companions.

I tried to romance both morrigan and leliana in dragon age so they both dumped me and my wife hasn't stopped laughing at me since

I think Alistair sperm donated at the end and I ended up as some loser everyone forgot

Crazypoops has issued a correction as of 17:21 on May 10, 2024

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

actually I think you’ll find this kind of behavior displays more relationship maturity than you monosexuals will ever be able to accomplish

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Crazypoops posted:

I tried to romance both morrigan and leliana in dragon age so they both dumped me and my wife hasn't stopped laughing at me since

lol

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

I am reminded of the FTX "Sam, this is Fraud Bankman" thing. IIRC, Their whole C-suite crew was in an elaborate polycule, and the one goblin lady had written extensively about how the optimal form of a polycule was basically an old school harem of backstabbing consorts with a strict, but shifting hierarchy.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Crazypoops posted:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

IYG meets E/N in a the most wretched romcom you've ever seen

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

more falafel please posted:

the only technology you should bring to your poly relationship is google calendar

Counterpoint: Hitachi makes some technology that you should definitely be using in any relationship. Gotta dig them holes!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i'm into "going-to-dwell-alone-in-a-cave-by-the-sea"-amory

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I am reminded of the FTX "Sam, this is Fraud Bankman" thing. IIRC, Their whole C-suite crew was in an elaborate polycule, and the one goblin lady had written extensively about how the optimal form of a polycule was basically an old school harem of backstabbing consorts with a strict, but shifting hierarchy.

and they all think they're the sultan

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

I was in a polycule once and it ended in a disaster. I've got no joke here

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

The Alchemist posted:

post your spreadsheet. I promise to only judge you based on how well you use pivot tables

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
its just too much work

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

This happened to a friend of mine (Shadowheart)

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

The main thing in taking away is that I need a separate phone for each relationship I have. Counting friends and family, I may have to buy 4 new phones

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Posting through it

https://twitter.com/ratlimit/status/1788927027526934917

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

a quick scan reveals I've literally done none of these things

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

The Alchemist posted:

I've known people who were and it always ended in tears. to my perspective it's just swinging with a lot of unnecessary baggage

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

(tapping on a chart of outliers for regular sex partners per person) wow. this group of people must be extraordinarily attractive

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I've had someone close to me who convinced his girlfriend to do it and it ended like a week later once he realized he was on the Secondary side of the equation

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

polys only display this coloration when threatened.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

"poly/mono relationship" oh so swinging

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Mormons relegated to the Blue Zone, please have your papers ready at the checkpoint

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Its like obviously a comedy account but the reality is close enough that it doesn't matter

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
look i don't wanna "yuck" anyone's "yum" but I think all those people belong in jail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I don't believe this to be real.