Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

jesus lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Tezer
Jul 9, 2001

Roth posted:

I sometimes get cops calling to ask if they can bring their gun to the Theme Park while they're off duty and it always freaks me out that they think that's a normal thing to ask.

I went to the Philadelphia Museum of Art with a cop buddy of mine and he had to excuse himself to go talk to security because he brought a gun with him to the museum. It was that moment that I realized we were drifting apart culturally.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the gun wants to go on the ferris wheel

buying your gun a big foam hat and a novelty keychain with its name on it ftw

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NoiseAnnoys posted:

buying your gun a big foam hat and a novelty keychain with its name on it ftw

No, my gun is also named Bort

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Tezer posted:

I went to the Philadelphia Museum of Art with a cop buddy of mine and he had to excuse himself to go talk to security because he brought a gun with him to the museum. It was that moment that I realized we were drifting apart culturally.

gotta be ready if the Rocky stature comes to life

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
you cant win rock! he has a gun!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Imagine if Rocky had a gun when Ivan Drago was beating the poo poo out of Apollo Creed…

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Cthulu Carl posted:

gotta be ready if the Rocky stature comes to life

:stare:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TBLALV posted:

They are for propping up fragile egos, duh

They’re for replacing barely existent ones. Mother Fer will always hide behind a gun when the chips are down.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

When I see an unchipped chihuahua enter the culdesac.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC7szRVX78E&t=90s

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

night at the museum but ben stiller is blind firing in terror at every exhibit

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

My mom loves that movie.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Spanish Manlove posted:

Uh uh. I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking "Did he order two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda. or only one number 9, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda?" Now to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "User lose posting privileges for 6 hours?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDxLIvRpWsc

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

My mom loves that movie.

I'm your mom.

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

happy mother's day

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

whenever someone on the internet is making fun of the dudes and their innocent guns: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kSSaHa5cgw

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6cDTVKHsek

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Roth posted:

I sometimes get cops calling to ask if they can bring their gun to the Theme Park while they're off duty and it always freaks me out that they think that's a normal thing to ask.

I work in a federal office with someone who has repeatedly declared that she won't patronize any business where she can't open carry, and it gives me many concerns

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Antivehicular posted:

I work in a federal office with someone who has repeatedly declared that she won't patronize any business where she can't open carry, and it gives me many concerns

every open carry person is like this lol

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
It's still so loving cool that the people who are obsessed with guns are the thinnest skinned weenie losers

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This movie fuckin rules

I’m also that dudes mom

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I noticed you failed to engage with the question as to whether SSJ Goofy could beat the entire GTA San Andreas cast. But go off.

Spanish Manlove posted:

Uh uh. I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking "Did he order two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda. or only one number 9, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda?" Now to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "User lose posting privileges for 6 hours?"

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
taking bets on what the placeholders are for lol

im guessing a week + inquiring in mod forum about how astral handles forum bans

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the tfr posters appear to have taken to all purchasing the same avatar, in solidarity against the derprushers

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

SA OPEN CARRY POLICY:

Albino Broccoli
Aug 5, 2022
Begging for permas but standing down in deference to authority and acting like they asked for the Ban+30 they got

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the tfr posters appear to have taken to all purchasing the same avatar, in solidarity against the derprushers

lol christ

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
oh my god tfr is retarded

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Roth posted:

SA OPEN CARRY POLICY:

lol

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
i mean uh we're lucky to have such a strong leftist vanguard in our midst

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

rename it g-spam

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

lol its the columbine shooters its absolutely not a solidarity move and they are gonna be screaming for it to get changed back for free

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Lol

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

pentyne posted:

its absolutely not a solidarity move

or is it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag