Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I could of lived knowing about the Gun Nut Forum being near me if I was allowed to continue thinking it's just guys who collect and fantasize with each other about guns instead of anime figures. But it sounds far worse. Plus they took shots at my boy Mycophobia and that's simply not allowed.

The myco aggression will not stand, man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dude. If you punch a kid in the face you never do it again and you definitely take that poo poo to the grave and never tell a soul. Did that guy get permabanned yet.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
firing bullets at myco but he holds his hand out and the bullets freeze in the air and then he assembles them into a perfect tetris deleting the bullets from existence

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

the bullet will never break into his bones because he drinks so much milk.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

firing bullets at myco but he holds his hand out and the bullets freeze in the air and then he assembles them into a perfect tetris deleting the bullets from existence

He would braid the bullets into his luscious long locks and sing some Beatles to his assailant. That's why it's an outrage.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Dude. If you punch a kid in the face you never do it again and you definitely take that poo poo to the grave and never tell a soul. Did that guy get permabanned yet.

It’s absolutely insane that someone would do that and also brag about it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Michael Aggression

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
what if the kid had robin williams disease and was 6'4" and taught you how to shave last week

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Voxx posted:

what if the kid had robin williams disease and was 6'4" and taught you how to shave last week

Nice edge case, Kramer. Mods? No. gently caress this. I'll handle this. *drops my gun on the floor when I try to pick it up off my desk and it lands on my toe and I start screaming and crying*

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It’s absolutely insane that someone would do that and also brag about it

maybe it was a scooter kid in a skatepark tho

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

God damnit!!! I hate when I drop my gun on the floor when I'm trying to defend myself, YouTube.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

God damnit!!! I hate when I drop my gun on the floor when I'm trying to defend myself, YouTube.

lol

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
given how ubiquitous the 'i have guns to defend xyz' is, i'm honestly curious what percent of gun owners, both on the forums and in general, are the kind of people that literally anyone actually feels safer knowing they have guns. like even the most competent gun people i know, eg actual combat vets i don't really feel any safer around because they have guns. as competency goes up I maybe feel less unsafe, but that also balances out with those people being more likely to have unsecured, loaded guns around. replace them with some random internet schmuck with an ar15 or a handgun and zero experience using it under pressure and truly why would anyone ever feel safer around them. they're just a disaster waiting to happen and at best a miniscule chance of anyone ever actually being defended

ironically ime of combat vets I have without exception felt the safest around the ones who have decided that they shouldn't have guns in the house

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

lol someone Hogg’d them now.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Tactical Scope, baby. And that dude said, "I am sold."

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Nice edge case, Kramer. Mods? No. gently caress this. I'll handle this. *drops my gun on the floor when I try to pick it up off my desk and it lands on my toe and I start screaming and crying*

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

*firing a musket Bugs bunny filled with coal dust*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cobes has some Manson poo poo going on ever since he fixed his eye dude. I finally figured out why he's so intimidating now.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Wormskull posted:

ideally its the classic goon move of making up a story that you think sounds cool but actually just makes you appear severely mentally disturbed, but that situation also ends at "you should not be around firearms, ever"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Wormskull posted:

At least not yet, Arisen.

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stux posted:

ideally its the classic goon move of making up a story that you think sounds cool but actually just makes you appear severely mentally disturbed, but that situation also ends at "you should not be around firearms, ever"

I don't remember the exact post but something like they had the tone of just telling you about some of their darker moments to keep it real but I couldn't shake the brag vibe because it just doesn't make sense to tell people something that pathetic and stupid otherwise unless you actually think someone would like, grudgingly have to admit that it's commendable for some reason. And only a similarly twisted person possibly would.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

too good for bottom page

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I've slain thousands of childrens and small dogs. Don't gently caress with me.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I bought all the avs and I'm gonna keep doing it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

loving losers... alright, time to chillax, everyone. Rogue Trader hype.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

(I didn't)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I did and there's plenty more where that came from you sons of bitches. Keep trying, pussies. I've been sitting on these stacks for a long long time.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

pantslesswithwolves posted:

20 years of being a goon and this is the first forced avatar change I’ve had. Congrats to all of us for pissing off some CSPAM white noise poster tankie enough to dip into the trust fund. Your contributions keep Jeffrey happy!

Thanks to Chillyrabbit for at least trying to staunch the flood of poo poo the past few days; something less than thanks to the admins for doing gently caress-all.

Bored As gently caress posted:

Because we have the audacity to not want to roll over and die and instead take the defense of ourselves and our families seriously.

These people are the whiniest fuckers on the planet.

500 bad dogs
Nov 22, 2023

Wormskull posted:

I did and there's plenty more where that came from you sons of bitches. Keep trying, pussies. I've been sitting on these stacks for a long long time.

Ironically, this approach of lashing out indiscriminately is just like how a school shooter operates.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

These people are the whiniest fuckers on the planet.

MY AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmfaop

Crystal Lake Witch
Apr 25, 2010

Shoutout to the guy comparing the mass avatar change to the actions of a school shooter. Totally reasonable reaction.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was gonna no-sell that one but lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

MY AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmfaop

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Second for me. First time was the D&D Yoda rapeatar debacle, which I still don't know how I got caught up in, and ended up losing my original html custom title.