Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What are you eating. I keep putting off my uber eats to talk poo poo and I'm running out of options.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
quesabirria

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Al! posted:

haha wtf

That guy talks like Butters IRL to themself when their avatar gets changed. lmfao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 36 hours!

Wormskull posted:

What are you eating. I keep putting off my uber eats to talk poo poo and I'm running out of options.

wife grilled up steaks

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Al! posted:

solitarity

Albino Broccoli
Aug 5, 2022
I ordered a pizza, remebering to put on my concealed carry to protect my family* just in case

*my gaming setup

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Pepperoni and Molson and hummus.

It’s Friday yo.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

bigass bowl of tonkatsu + takoyaki

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah! posted:

bigass bowl of tonkatsu + takoyaki

I'm wavering between Japanese chicken and pizza myself. Sort of wish I could trust a calzone from people who stay open after 6 around here.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I ordered a teriyaki bowl

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

https://twitter.com/iwaspoisoned_/status/1776309526649573437

I ate at this place once. Wandered in and got sat at a table, looked at the menu and realized it was too late to just leave without it being awkward.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Burger King after work, personally

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Cooked a nice steak.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

Wormskull posted:

cheese and crackers. banana. dried apricots.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

symbolic posted:

gently caress yeah, thats what i did

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
not my dinner, for the record.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

symbolic posted:

Burger King was trash for the longest time, but they pulled it back recently.

They need to bring the double stacker back.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

This is feeling like a Biryani Weekend

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Went out for Mexican, got enchiladas

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I'm wavering between Japanese chicken and pizza myself. Sort of wish I could trust a calzone from people who stay open after 6 around here.

japanese chicken imo

The Postman
May 12, 2007

loaded baked potato soup

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

TheMightyBoops posted:

Burger King was trash for the longest time, but they pulled it back recently.

They need to bring the double stacker back.

used to be a bona fide hater (bad Whopper incident in middle school) but the melts & buffalo nuggets won me over

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah! posted:

japanese chicken imo

Extra Noodles Or Nah. (Not into rice - childhood trauma - shan't comment or elaborate - stay malding)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

symbolic posted:

used to be a bona fide hater (bad Whopper incident in middle school) but the melts & buffalo nuggets won me over

Yeah I went into one a couple years ago and the guy said he had an Angry Whop Whop and a Spicy Chick Chick and I took both no questions asked and they were good. However my feeling is that you need to order the whopper without ketchup because they drench that rear end. I kinda like the impossible whopper but the aftertaste and gas can get out of hand.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Would a Whopper with Mac Sauce substituting the ketchup be mad based, or absolutely cringe.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Antivehicular posted:

This is feeling like a Biryani Weekend

when i was really poor i used to take my ex girlfriend (now wife) to a place that sold like curry goat and the most delicious biryani ive ever had now and like hooves and bbq goat and other poo poo, and they sold it all by the pound. so i'd go and kind of eyeball and pray that i had just enough cash to cover it and not embarrass myself in front of that babe

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Last time we went to Burger King my whopper was somewhat burnt but the fries and onion rings were good.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Posts don't kill threads, mods kill threads.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Wormskull posted:

Would a Whopper with Mac Sauce substituting the ketchup be mad based, or absolutely cringe.

I think it would be ok. At least worth trying to see what the smoke taste is like mixing with the Mac sauce.

The whopper specifically with ketchup and mayo is some sort of art though because it doesn’t work as well on any burger from anywhere else.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

There was a college pizza place rhat closed and a korean restaurant moved in and they kept the pizza ovens. their bulgogi pizza was some of the best pizza i'd had so it became my goto pizza place, then they got rid of the ovens because it "confused people", so I stopped going and they closed a couple months later.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

chicken club sandy from the habit

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

thinkin about lending tfr the epic headshot probation image

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 36 hours!

Roth posted:

https://twitter.com/iwaspoisoned_/status/1776309526649573437

I ate at this place once. Wandered in and got sat at a table, looked at the menu and realized it was too late to just leave without it being awkward.

escondido ftw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Extra Noodles Or Nah. (Not into rice - childhood trauma - shan't comment or elaborate - stay malding)

extra noodles, no question. noodles are the king of starches

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I ordered a pizza instead because I couldn't wait for the answer anymore.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i cooked a big pot of jambalaya for my family tonight. wife liked it but my son thought it was too spicy. i was trying to make it mild too lol. well hes only 4 so its fine. peanut butter sandwich it is.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao all the "Oh no my original avatar" stuff, was the entire gun forum just like trapped in 2004 or something? Did we open a time capsule?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

wife had a craving of home so we made cheese steaks now I'm gaming

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lobster shirt posted:

i cooked a big pot of jambalaya for my family tonight. wife liked it but my son thought it was too spicy. i was trying to make it mild too lol. well hes only 4 so its fine. peanut butter sandwich it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjCXvIpzpUg&t=1131s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

We ordered out tonight and I got sushi and takoyaki.