Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?

pseudorandom name posted:

Maya will be proud.
"If you wanted the rat to live," my master said, "you should have been prepared to gobble the worm with every last inch of your mouth."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021
Alison just wanted to play Baldur's Gate 3 for real

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Allison goes full clown mode

we get homestucked

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 03:27 on May 11, 2024

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Allison will finally inherit the Eye of Gog Agog, as foretold by Nietzsche

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

Synthbuttrange posted:

we get homestucked

I will fully lose my poo poo if somebody makes an Allison Trickstermode thing.

OlaOst
Oct 17, 2012

Has Gog seen The Wheel? She's going to now, through Allison's memories, right?

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Runa posted:

Well, Gog, it's time to face the music.

Synthbuttrange posted:

we get homestucked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHwLSpgiR7Y

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Gog has been repeatedly run over by the wheel

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Thundarr posted:

Allison you really need to stop sub letting your brain do you even know how many noise complaints Gog has received from former neighbors? WC is going to be so upset.

More people in her brain than in Sora's heart at this point

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Im not a gog in here with you, you're an allison here with me.

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
What if she like, breaks apart Gog into a bunch of little Gogs? I feel like if you leveraged it right a lot of people with one key each (or like a bunch of people behind various leaders with a key) would be stronger than one person with all of them. If nothing else, some people may be better at drawing out their power with a key signifying one aspect over another (and that perhaps stacking keys isn't a perfectly linear boost), and you'd have multiple people putting their will together, which even with jackasses like the demiurges seems to add up to something greater than the sum of its parts (since clearly whatever the hell they were gonna do before Mottom started poo poo talking the regen-tank would have been meaningfully more effective than what they'd so far managed--wonder if it'd have kinda been equivalent to that thing Solomon did minus crippling him?).

Whether a thing along those lines happens or doesn't we probably won't be told that it's up to individuals alone to get poo poo done. Even if it's just kept to Allison and a small few to keep the story tight/help Abbadon prevent himself from getting distracted by too many different designs she'll still probably have White Chain, some flavor of soda, and whoever Nyave and friends can scare up as foot soldiers.

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
This feels like a Chuck Noris joke: if Alison falls into the water she doesn’t get wet, the water gets Alisoned.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

That's called Weatherwaxing. Gog is about to get Weatherwaxed.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

oobey posted:

That's called Weatherwaxing. Gog is about to get Weatherwaxed.

that's some good headwormology

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

say hello to my little friend

Oh, worm?

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Well hoot, I don't know if I can say no to that
Baldur's Gate 3, Dune 2 and RFK Jr, now this too. We are truly in the Year of the Brainworm

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Owl at Home posted:

Baldur's Gate 3, Dune 2 and RFK Jr, now this too. We are truly in the Year of the Brainworm

is this going to be like zombies and in 3 years we're going to be rolling our eyes at trailers for Worm War Z wondering when this fad is going to be done finally

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

Animorphs reboot when

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Shoehead posted:

More people in her brain than in Sora's heart at this point

Can't wait for the next arc after this when Allison wakes up as a Heartless and has to get to Gog to get her key back

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Gog Agog simply hands New Coke another worm, having trillions of them to start with

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

RBA Starblade posted:

Gog Agog simply hands New Coke another worm, being trillions of them to start with

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Allison "Kill Six Billion Gogs" Ruth

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Dumb theory: Allison hasn't actually eaten the worm, she's just holding it in her mouth to keep it away from Nukoku.

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?

W.T. Fits posted:

Dumb theory: Allison hasn't actually eaten the worm, she's just holding it in her mouth to keep it away from Nukoku.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

W.T. Fits posted:

5d dumbass chess, nobody would see this coming

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

thechosenone posted:

What if she like, breaks apart Gog into a bunch of little Gogs?

Despite what it might seem like on paper, a legion of tiny clowns is neither cool nor fun.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

W.T. Fits posted:

I was thinking something like this might be possible for whatever the reason, especially with the extended break cliffhanger.

It looks like Allison put the worm in her mouth, but I guess it will be a while before we have full on confirmation that she has been properly "wormed", or semi-wormed, or not at all.

The "hold the pill in your mouth, I took it, I promise" trick isn't a new one, though Gog would figure it out pretty quick. For us it's supposed to be over a month.

Hell, the worm might even just straight up not work on someone of Allison's power anymore. I could see Gog doing a "I just wanted to see if you would do it, now I'm convinced it's team-up time" lol.

Even back on this page, Gog says "worst case scenario is you get fried by how awesome I am and absorbed".

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wheel-smashing-lord-3-80/

All that is just speculation of possibilities, and less actual predictions.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

RBA Starblade posted:

Gog Agog simply hands New Coke another worm, having trillions of them to start with

Allison Eat 6 Billion Worms

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Bilirubin posted:

This has made me realise the vast majority of the Six Billion Demons are just Gog Agog

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

RBA Starblade posted:

I made this joke elsewhere but this would just mean Allison eating another and Gog doing it again and again until there’s no worms left because she’s far too committed to the bit to stop. :v:

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

It'd be funny if Allison somehow reversed the process and just started overwriting all the gogs

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

What happens instead of eating the worm you put it in your butt instead?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Twenty Four posted:

What happens instead of eating the worm you put it in your butt instead?

You still turn into Gog but she's really unhappy about it

Bilirubin posted:

Gog: "Now you can be me!... you know you just needed the one... drat slow down... okay this is uncomfortable..."

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
Allison enters Gog's mind and discovers Zoss is still chilling there

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
My furious dumbass says she can eat 6 billion worms, she can eat 6 billion worms.

E: I bet we're about to visit Allison's mindscape again, and she's going to have redecorated since the last time we were there.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
Allison retains her identity because why wouldn't she, looks at all those memories, and then starts to forget them, creating an existential threat to Gog that forces cooperation.

Allison still forgets them but Gog is ride or die.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Maybe Allison poking her head into the Total Perspective Vortex Everything Bagel Great Machine gave her some resistance to the flood of information that would inevitably come with getting Gog'd. She's already stared down infinite nihilism and laughed it off (well, she eventually laughed it off). What's Gog-agog gonna do, try to out-crazy her?

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

Pierced through the heart
but never killed

Ab's gonna come back and do like two months of White Chain and Kung Fu Dad strips.

blastron
Dec 11, 2007

Don't doodle on it!

Gog presumably has a very large number of worms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Reclaimer posted:

Ab's gonna come back and do like two months of White Chain and Kung Fu Dad strips.

You say that like it's a bad thing