Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
WE DONT CALL 911

*Arfjason shows up and says hello*

Um mods? Mods? Help! He's threatening me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Guns are so loving dumb

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Double phone

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

semi-ambi and an important businessman

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
theres almost two pages worth of posts in the gun chat thread with half the posters having blank avs lol

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

guy on a rascal revving the engine, ar pointed at the sky: you take the wheel, i'll shoot

Lucky & wild, but the arcade cabinet is set up as a rascal scooter ftw

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
You may be asking yourself "did he report four posts today or five?". Well, do you feel lucky, punk?

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

swerving into traffic hoping that people get hurt is psycho poo poo

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

if i punched a 5 year old out of anger you wouldnt be able to get that poo poo out of me through torture but these guys just post about it and try to make it badass lol

It gets more hosed up the more you think about it. Like... He did it at a family reunion, lmao. He's related to that five year old!

Like I tried to look at it from a generous perspective because some kids do bite and it hurts, but I think the angriest I've ever been at a kid was when I took my five year old son to the playground and a much older kid wasn't looking and jumped onto a ladder my son was climbing, stomping on his fingers. And if I'd punched that kid I hope they would have arrested me immediately. I'd be miserably guilty about it for the rest of my life. (My son was fine, thankfully, just a little hurt and shaken up - he was back on the slides a couple of minutes later. I did get the older kid's mom's attention, just because he didn't stop being that rough and I didn't want other kids to get hurt.)

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

fun hater posted:

lmfao i gave tfr the benefit of the doubt bc the biggest dorks were desperate to shut it down but it turns out theres nothing there worth protecting. they should all be banned since they are being incapable of being even lightly ribbed and will wind up on the news

it's always been embarrassing imho

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

STING 64 posted:

The guy who swerved into traffic over an avatar shoud not be on the forums.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
you must never hit a child even if they erase your final fantasy 7 save on accident

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Spanish Manlove posted:

WE DONT CALL 911

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Bicyclops posted:

It gets more hosed up the more you think about it. Like... He did it at a family reunion, lmao. He's related to that five year old!

Like I tried to look at it from a generous perspective because some kids do bite and it hurts, but I think the angriest I've ever been at a kid was when I took my five year old son to the playground and a much older kid wasn't looking and jumped onto a ladder my son was climbing, stomping on his fingers. And if I'd punched that kid I hope they would have arrested me immediately. I'd be miserably guilty about it for the rest of my life. (My son was fine, thankfully, just a little hurt and shaken up - he was back on the slides a couple of minutes later. I did get the older kid's mom's attention, just because he didn't stop being that rough and I didn't want other kids to get hurt.)

it's probably not even true! this is something awful so these badass stories are fake and 2-3 of the biggest tfr posters probably don't own a gun lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
its natural to get angry at small children i think everyone has felt that way because they do do stupid poo poo for no reason but you shouldnt hit htem!!

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Look Timmy said that Raphael was better than Donatello what was I supposed to do

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I bet that TFR posters wouldn't have stayed outside of that school in Uvalde

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its natural to get angry at small children i think everyone has felt that way because they do do stupid poo poo for no reason but you shouldnt hit htem!!

It's sad how many people struggle with this

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
lmao thinking that one subforum is more or less embarrassing to post in than others irl

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Children At Play sign causing me to tense up and put my hand on my holster.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Spanish Manlove posted:

I bet that TFR posters wouldn't have stayed outside of that school in Uvalde

USER WAS PROBATED FOR THIS POST

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Soul Dentist posted:

lmao thinking that one subforum is more or less embarrassing to post in than others irl

I'm betting that if you did a deep dive into every sub forum they're also filled with trogoxenic mutated special brands of losers

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

shades of all the psycho goons who brag about murdering household pets

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A twenty feet it takes only 1.8 seconds for a child to use his tooth to draw blood. You have to act fast. Simple as that. *takes 20 seconds to get out of my computer chair so I can go take a poo poo*

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the thing that is most important to know is that gun freaks no matter the politics they follow are cowards and would be the first people to flee the scene when a mass shooter is in the area because they might get shot. the good guy with the gun is not a real thing that happens in real life lol

iirc it happened once and the cops showed up and immediately shot the good guy

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Wormskull posted:

A twenty feet it takes only 1.8 seconds for a child to use his tooth to draw blood. You have to act fast. Simple as that. *takes 20 seconds to get out of my computer chair so I can go take a poo poo*

*passes out on the toilet*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Yep lmao

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

I'm sure there are sensible leftists with guns and I'm sure they shut the gently caress up about them

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ghost Leviathan posted:

This is what the chuds don’t understand. The guns aren’t for stopping the bad guy with a gun… they’re for stopping the police from stopping the good guy with a gun. Lmfao. Trying to follow this logic makes me feel insane. But go off.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I'm fine with people owning murder toys but goons don't have the emotional maturity to be trusted with anything more dangerous than a fisher price wagon

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Feels Villeneuve posted:

pew pew. ka-powpowpowpowpow

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I could beat any five year old in a fair fight.

Cassian of Imola
Feb 9, 2011

Keeping her memory alive!
lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I'm sure there are sensible leftists with guns and I'm sure they shut the gently caress up about them

Does anyone have an example of the Chill Enlightened Deranged Gun Owning Leftist who says stuff like, Ahhh, a common misunderstanding. *chuckles patronizingly* You see…

The more of a mirror they are to right wing gun culture, the funnier, imo.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Ghost Leviathan posted:

nope

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Spanish Manlove posted:

WE DONT CALL 911

Lol.

And the slide is polished to a mirror sheen! Still not gonna shoot it though. Bye

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

I could beat any five year old in a fair fight.

Oh yeah? They have teeth, buddy. Good luck without a gun.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

I would not wanna fight a five year old, they are exactly the right age to be loving ruthless and the right height to hit you right in the crotch as hard as they can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

exactly. it's like fighting oddjob in goldeneye. proximity mines and the rcp90 or nothing