Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The last really cool ‘new’ ride I went on was a temporary VR coaster at USJ in like 2017 so that’s probably old hat now but it was pretty neat at the time.

Did a lot of fun stuff with being able to send the cars off wherever in the space without you having any concrete expectations of what would happen next, because the headset completely blocked your view of the actual track so it could fake you out pretty easily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The new Mickey Mouse runaway train ride looks good

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Putting the LCD screens on the animatronics represents everything wrong with society. I hate those eyes

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

NienNunb posted:

Hate that Defunctland watched one or two Jon Bois documentaries and decided he should make one long video every year and half (only one of which have been worth it imo).

Lmao get a load of this guy

Sad chuck is never going to wrestle again ever. The best friends never could get it lined up!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

it's tony's fault.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

NienNunb posted:

The Mario Kart ride at Universal looks like hot dogshit
that mario kart ride is somehow even slower in real life than in video

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Gumball Gumption posted:

The fast pass episode was his peak and he's lost the fire. The Epcot thing was so bad. Get back to season 3.
the garfield ride video was good. decent historical info, some okay jokes, garfield, 'only' 30 minutes.

we did not need an hour long video on the american idol experience

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Gumball Gumption posted:

I just stick to mom and pop regional theme parks these days and have a great time. Disney? No thanks, I'm at Canobie Lake.

Hell the rides at anything bigger than a six flags suck now anyways. Oh wow another 5 mph trackless dark room where I stare at lcd screens.

i loved rollercoasters as a kid and my dad has terrible motion sickness. anyway, he fuckin' yacked on a coaster at canobie lake park when i was 11 or something because i got him to ride with me. thanks for reminding me i have a good dad :kimchi:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Spent the day putting together my new fancy record player stand so now I’m just walking around my house sipping a Stewart’s root beer listening to I Get Around, occasionally joining in on the harmonies.

EDIT: this was meant for the Gen thread but gently caress it, who cares, it’s the Hell Thread. It’s the Hell Thread.

NienNunb fucked around with this message at 21:29 on May 11, 2024

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Endorph posted:

It is soooooo loving slow.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

spent the day doing something that would take 11 minutes

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

spent the day doing something that would take 11 minutes

I’m no good with the little screws, and the allen wrench

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i can do those without slowing down

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in my walking. walk past on the way elsewhere and screw in the screws

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Sea World are immoral fucks for whom death is too good but Discovery Cove is everything I want in life. Unlimited food/drank plus a giant lazy river? if it wasn't so stupid expensive I'd be there eight times a week.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

im on the galactus diet. i sea world, i eat it

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Endorph posted:

Does it go faster if you're on mushrooms? :dadjoke:

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

That DICK! posted:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Sea World has a roller coaster where you stand on a surfboard. I wanna do that someday.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i got to hold a penguin at sea world when i was a kid and it was real gross

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

They’re kinda oily

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Also they loving stink

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Went to Seaworld a few months ago when i was visiting my 4 year old niece. There's a ride called Mantaray or something that had some loving hands, it ruled.

I'm gonna go to the Super Nintendo World part of Universal some day and mark the gently caress out at everything.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

MorningMoon posted:

Went to Seaworld a few months ago when i was visiting my 4 year old niece. There's a ride called Mantaray or something that had some loving hands, it ruled.

I'm gonna go to the Super Nintendo World part of Universal some day and mark the gently caress out at everything.

I've heard the one in Hollywood sucks rear end, but the one in Orlando is shaping up pretty good.

Manta looks pretty similar to Tatsu at Magic Mountain and goddamn that thing was a trip.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

That DICK! posted:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

That DICK! posted:

ok jimmy

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/WrestlingCovers/status/1789460640609804397

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

drat is knox or bryce that flys in

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

i cant tell those BLIND MORONS apart

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Suplex Liberace posted:

drat is knox or bryce that flys in

Almost certain it was Brandon Martinez

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

they got too many shaved refs need to get a wig on knox imho

Happiness
Oct 10, 2004

Suplex Liberace posted:

they got too many shaved refs need to get a wig on knox imho

his luscious locks could accidentally cover his eyes at the exact moment the young bucks are cheating

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

me at the tv: Knox you hippie put your hair up!!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Knox doing the emo bangs flip lmao

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Collision is just the A-Show now.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
*Hits Niennunb with a crowbar before he can say "As in, Ain't nobody watchin'!"*

*Throws a tire at QoP before he can say "A as in rear end!"

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

a show sir? the park is closed. please open the port o potty. i know you are in there i can see the light from your phone. hear the typing noises sir.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
thanks TK for reading everyone's advice about announcing the full card again

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

MJeff posted:

Collision is just the A-Show now.

I didn't watch the main event but everything else on the show was really good and it even did more for Swerve than the past couple Dynamites have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

MorningMoon posted:

thanks TK for reading everyone's advice about announcing the full card again

And they're all matches I actually wanna see. Wow. Amazing stuff.