Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

"Nothing was found in the factory aside from a pile of perfectly polished skulls arranged around a hole in the ice."

me: drat. *kills a slime* what the gently caress?

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teppichporsche
May 11, 2019

Chants of Sennaar coop. Amazing design and puzzles and no French perversions so far.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I got really into the Myst lore at one point lmao

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

the myst lore owns

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Trying out The Case of the Golden Idol this weekend. I'm most of the way through it already - it's not a bad mystery puzzle game, at all. Aside from that, I'll likely play a few rounds of War Thunder here and there, as well as perhaps start another game if I end up finishing TCotGI

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Doom mapping for a little before going back to work all day. Implementing difficulty on all 6 levels

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Tales of Woe posted:

the myst lore owns

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
switching between enshrouded and v rising. also yard work and planting a tree today!

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Pragmatica posted:

switching between enshrouded and v rising. also yard work and planting a tree today!

Trees ftw. Really plants in general ftw.

Im going to close all the blinds and play the new eu4 expansion and maybe keep working on my own game.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Tales of Woe posted:

the myst lore owns

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i'm also playing the case of the golden idol today. enjoying it so far.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pragmatica posted:

Is the Rise of V hype now. I noticed a lot of really cringe DLC they released and it made me wary to try it again. I gotta get back into Shrouded and Palworld etc. The eta of BOTW clones is sick.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Is the Rise of V hype now. I noticed a lot of really cringe DLC they released and it made me wary to try it again. I gotta get back into Shrouded and Palworld etc. The eta of BOTW clones is sick.

seems fine so far. i really like the combat in the game. i played it like 2 years ago when it is really new, just started again with 1.0 release this week, a lot of QOL improvements. apparently new zone/bosses? i haven't bought the cringe DLC cosmetic stuff lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

blew threw like 30 ranks of colosseum since I forgot it existed for 25 hours. my squads are all lv29+ and I got another 5 person unit...time to take back the bestral lands from Cornia. To arms!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Tales of Woe posted:

the myst lore owns

The best part is that when they wanted to retcon how trap books work they just said that the first two games were video game adaptations of the real story, lmao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Bicyclops posted:

The best part is that when they wanted to retcon how trap books work they just said that the first two games were video game adaptations of the real story, lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

said it 1000 times but myst MMO with my wife (girflreidn at the time) in high school was one of the weirdest and coolest experiences ive ever had lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

Also the guy who was the main character of those games was an employee of cyan. like, a real guy on the credits. His name is Richard Watson.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Dongicus posted:

disco retard

That Little Demon posted:

since we are posting music, there was a 2 year period where retarded clown made everyone listen to these two songs every single night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_WEMCUhF0E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nCVAFKXzX0

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Played Alpha Protocol all day, might end the night by getting back to FFV or Dragon Quest XI. Or hell maybe I'll start FFX-2. RPG Weekend

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Flushed Sonic CD and started Sonic 3 and Knuckles.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Frenz posted:

dont blame you

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sonic CD was the only one I played until I was an adult other than like one time at a distant relative's house.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The music was hype. It's sort of coming back to me now somehow lol.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

mycophobia posted:

dont blame you

I didn't like the music and the stages I played weren't great. The bosses seemed better than 1 and 2 though and the bonus stages are the worst yet which is saying something.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

The music sounds fine but it doesn't "fit" if you've played the other games. The songs are also way too short and they don't loop

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just remember the theme song which is like a corny 90s girl group song.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Frenz posted:

The music sounds fine but it doesn't "fit" if you've played the other games. The songs are also way too short and they don't loop

swap to the JP soundtrack. bye

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Frenz posted:

correct. the music and visual style is peak but the game itself isn't great

Frenz posted:

I didn't like the music

ok you know what. never mind. gently caress you

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I remember getting really annoyed at SSJ Sonic cuz I never understood how I was activating it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Home after a double double with a Large Can goldbricking with Day 1 Ryu against wifi mains.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

drat maybe I could go for some SF6...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Id throw up a scrims room.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm not in much of a gaming mood I think, keep booting poo poo up and nothing's hitting............................ This is aids.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I'm not in much of a gaming mood I think, keep booting poo poo up and nothing's hitting............................ This is aids.

What a loving pussy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm going to spectate some Asian Masters in the battle hub for inspiration. Dude gently caress off. Work's been smoking my hole.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Woke has been destroying my will to game as well as my discord's hentai channel.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Woke has been destroying my will to game as well as my discord's hentai channel.

It's crazy how much SJWs and Woke have destroyed everything I hold dear in life.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009