Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

more falafel please posted:

just say it's infused with honey and the stoner kids will think it's coated in concentrate while really you just got some bee juice on the weed

I deal with stoner kids on the reg. in my state one must be 21 to buy we'd recreationally. HOWEVER …(I'm drunk haha)

at age 18 Missouri high schoolers can get a Missouri med card for "anxiety" alone. all they have 2 so is call the right we'd doctor in Oklahoma for some reason. the weed doctor gives these anxious teenagers a doctor's note to shop in my store right after school lets out.

having said that, most of these lucky rear end high schoolers seem very well put together, mostly sober and sometimes even grateful

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

sometimes they come in here, two at a time right after school. I envy them. remember going to dude's "friend" down the street only to get sold fake weed or meth instead?!

ASSSS I'm old and jell :livintrope:

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
mummy powder
tree pollen
Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
Burts Bees lip balm

Areola Grande

they gave me a new chair at the front desk. this is huge. i'm posting from it right now!!!!!! i'm willing 2 answer any questions u might have about this excellent new chair byob. :kiddo:

Areola Grande

it can get REALLY tall. i look like a giant rn :smuggo:

Areola Grande

the arms can fold straight upwards in case u hate arm rests? idgi :shrug:

Areola Grande

before u ask, yes the foot rest is vertically adjustable

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
How many adjustments does it have?

Areola Grande

Barking Gecko posted:

How many adjustments does it have?

it's got a twisty knob so u can choose any height within reason. there are no notched heights so the world is ur oyster basically :smuggo:

great question keep em coming

Areola Grande

before u inundate me with lumbar questions, yes there is vertically adjustable lumbar support. this one is also un-notched so go nuts.

my only complaint is that, like most office chairs, it doesn't recline. i mean it's the weed store just lemme lay down already sheesh

Escape From Noise

Areola Grande posted:

they gave me a new chair at the front desk. this is huge. i'm posting from it right now!!!!!! i'm willing 2 answer any questions u might have about this excellent new chair byob. :kiddo:

Is it a gaming chair?

Also, does it have a bidet?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Areola Grande

Escape From Noise posted:

Is it a gaming chair?

Also, does it have a bidet?

no and no. also it's neither a hammock nor a waterbed sadly :(

RavenousScoot

does it have a counter to keep track of how many buttcheeks are in it at once? or how many times it's been sat in?

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Areola Grande

RavenousScoot posted:

does it have a counter to keep track of how many buttcheeks are in it at once? or how many times it's been sat in?

sadly no so i'm keeping a paper tally. only four cheeks so far :ohdear:

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

RavenousScoot posted:

this was my grandfathers job before the robots took over

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Areola Grande

Pahilla the Hun posted:

this was my grandfathers job before the robots took over

lol

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Does it have an ejection option?

Areola Grande

Barking Gecko posted:

Does it have an ejection option?

no. starting 2 think this chair's not so great after all :sigh:

Areola Grande

status update: I've got the next two days off so that chair can eat a fat rear end as far as I'm concerned 🤙

Escape From Noise

Areola Grande posted:

that chair can eat a fat rear end as far as I'm concerned 🤙

Isn't that what chairs usually do?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Areola Grande

Escape From Noise posted:

Isn't that what chairs usually do?

:rimshot:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Yeah uhhhhhhhh can I get some mids and make sure there's extra sticks in it, got a hot date and wanna impress the hell out of him.

Areola Grande

Randy Travesty posted:

Yeah uhhhhhhhh can I get some mids and make sure there's extra sticks in it, got a hot date and wanna impress the hell out of him.

ur in luck. mids are on sale today and so is reggie

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Areola Grande posted:

ur in luck. mids are on sale today and so is reggie

Gimme that sticky brown dry brick cut up with a hacksaw uhhhhhhhh and uhhhh a little bit of that floor dust. I want that Reginald. That bad poo poo. I wanna cough like I'm in 8th grade trying to smoke a pine cone off a crushed Dr. Pepper can.

RavenousScoot

mm ill take some pancakes in the dispo xxxstra sticky plx

(syrup))

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Areola Grande

Randy Travesty posted:

Gimme that sticky brown dry brick cut up with a hacksaw uhhhhhhhh and uhhhh a little bit of that floor dust. I want that Reginald. That bad poo poo. I wanna cough like I'm in 8th grade trying to smoke a pine cone off a crushed Dr. Pepper can.

ur taste is impeccable. have u considered working here? :allears:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Areola Grande posted:

ur taste is impeccable. have u considered working here? :allears:

But doctor, I *am* hamgliacci...

Areola Grande

in my dispo's official employee handbook it states that, like BYOB, we do not discuss politics or religion. Not with one another. when a customer brings that poo poo up we are meant to ignore it.

my customers are bringing this poo poo up and riling up certain lead night shift budtenders. I'm not just watching and working anymore byob. I'm worrying :ohdear:

Panic! at the Dispo

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Areola Grande posted:

in my dispo's official employee handbook it states that, like BYOB, we do not discuss politics or religion. Not with one another. when a customer brings that poo poo up we are meant to ignore it.

my customers are bringing this poo poo up and riling up certain lead night shift budtenders. I'm not just watching and working anymore byob. I'm worrying :ohdear:

Panic! at the Dispo

The wisdom of Father Abbas: When someone pushes a discussion at you that you do not wish to become mired in, say only "You may very well be right", and move on. Then raise your hands in fervent prayer until your fingers become as flames, but tell no one lest ye boast in vainglory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

Buttchocks posted:

The wisdom of Father Abbas: When someone pushes a discussion at you that you do not wish to become mired in, say only "You may very well be right", and move on. Then raise your hands in fervent prayer until your fingers become as flames, but tell no one lest ye boast in vainglory.

obv wise words. this requires rumination :thunkin: