Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
sorry yes we're all out of $25 eighths for now

yeah our public restroom is out of order but there's always one at walmart

yes that blunt costs $40 b/c it's distillate infused

no i'm afraid we don't hire felons

the suppository sale is next friday not this coming friday sorry

yep we just sold out of the cheetah piss but the old family purp has similar terps

:sweatdrop:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

the atm is over there, there's a $3.60 fee to use it

sir please leave your gun in your vehicle next time. we don't allow guns in here

miss, we don't allow filming in here either. thanks

yes the chocolate bars are $60 b/c they're high potency

the back of the line is over there sir. we'll be right w/ u

:mildpanic:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sorry, there's no children allowed in the dispensary. No you can't leave them in the car, it's 110F.

Areola Grande

please limit urself to one service animal at a time going forward sir

the law doesn't say anything about bras but u will need a shirt to shop here miss

no i don't know where u should buy acid sir. we deal only in weed here :shrug:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sir, it's not discrimination to check your ID. It's state law. No, we won't accept your utility bill as ID. You aren't a sovereign citizen of the state of Missouri, sir, please look up your own philosophy even once. You still need an ID. No, we still won't accept the utility bill as identification. Sir please stop punching the glass displays, it will only hurt you, nothing in the display is filled. Sir, please stop pissing in the ficus. Okay. Thanks. See you tomorrow.

Areola Grande

no i am not high rn but i wish i was!!!!! thanks for asking though

sorry i'm not permitted to discuss my employee discount

the weed delivery truck? it always shows up at random times. i rlly couldn't say

no i'm not packing heat but some of us are so thanks for ur interest

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
It's not locked, ma'am, you just need to push. No, the opposite of that. No, that's still the opposite of pushing. Ok, try just walking forward through the door, but slowly. Yes, you can walk through doors now, you've transcended.

Areola Grande

u want "cookies"? :ughh:

welp there's the flower brand called Cookies, the flower strain called unicorn cookies, the live resin cartridge called sugar cookies (also by the aforementioned Cookies brand) and then gelato cookies gummies, which are gummies derived from the gelato cookies plant strain.

also we have actual cookies they're $20

:dogge:

Areola Grande

Randy Travesty posted:

Sir, it's not discrimination to check your ID. It's state law. No, we won't accept your utility bill as ID. You aren't a sovereign citizen of the state of Missouri, sir, please look up your own philosophy even once. You still need an ID. No, we still won't accept the utility bill as identification. Sir please stop punching the glass displays, it will only hurt you, nothing in the display is filled. Sir, please stop pissing in the ficus. Okay. Thanks. See you tomorrow.

ur library card isn't gonna do it bud. no dice

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Areola Grande posted:

ur library card isn't gonna do it bud. no dice

But this is my ID!

Sir that's a Joe's Crab Shack gift card from 2009.

Escape From Noise

Randy Travesty posted:

But this is my ID!

Sir that's a Joe's Crab Shack gift card from 2009.

Laws in Missouri have changed a lot since I lived there as a kid.

Anyways, 1 weed plz.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

sorry but we don't accept sock or boob money when the temperature is over 90f

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
me, the manager: haha oh noooo inventory control's borked wicked bad and all the concentrate expired (huge sweeping arm motions into a black duffel bag) everyone step back im disposing safely of these bio hazards youre welcome im a HERO

crimes

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

me, the manager: haha oh noooo inventory control's borked wicked bad and all the concentrate expired (huge sweeping arm motions into a black duffel bag) everyone step back im disposing safely of these bio hazards youre welcome im a HERO

:911: :patriot:

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

thamk u for you are service o7

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
switching to that PIN pad setup where the numbers randomly change every transaction, throwing off the muscle memory of our profoundly impaired clientele

crimes

Areola Grande

yes ur allowed to say bong in here. we even have bongs for sale right over there

no i can't tell u the location of our panic button sorry

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I chimed in with the, "haven't you people ever heard of bringing your ID, cash and ideas of what you want through the door, no?" It's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and affective sobriety. Otherwise they won't sell you weed, dickass.

Areola Grande

Randy Travesty posted:

I chimed in with the, "haven't you people ever heard of bringing your ID, cash and ideas of what you want through the door, no?" It's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and affective sobriety. Otherwise they won't sell you weed, dickass.

it's the same logic we used when it was still organic and u had 2 go see Dude/Dudette down the street. if u keep ur head on a swivel, u get what u get and ur lucky to get that at all.

jfc ppl have become so entitled so fast and now they all ask for white widow or blue dream

:gonk:

Areola Grande

Randy Travesty posted:

Thanks. See you tomorrow.

this is the worst part. what ever happened to stocking up :corsair: :rznv:

Areola Grande

today I had a one armed customer AND a one legged customer. saw lots of other injuries too.

I wonder what this says about potheads and saturdays

:thunk:

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Areola Grande posted:

today I had a one armed customer AND a one legged customer. saw lots of other injuries too.

I wonder what this says about potheads and saturdays

:thunk:

its Yodas FuckTractor (and weed) fsaturday!!!!!!!!

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Areola Grande

old biker dude today was surprised we weren't selling any dmt. he said it's available "down south"

baka of lathspell

Randy Travesty posted:

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Areola Grande posted:

old biker dude today was surprised we weren't selling any dmt. he said it's available "down south"

Was that some sort of euphemism?

Areola Grande

Buttchocks posted:

Was that some sort of euphemism?

he actually said the name of a town nearby but I've been trying harder 2 not doxx myself lately

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Yeah that guy was full of horse poo poo btw, it's not available legally anywhere lol.

Areola Grande

Randy Travesty posted:

Yeah that guy was full of horse poo poo btw, it's not available legally anywhere lol.

maybe he meant delta-8 :shrug:

who knows

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no
Or he meant ”dispensaries”.

buying MadChill rice crispies out of the trunk of some dude at the gas station because every tobacco shop in the tri-county area is sold out

Areola Grande

62223 posted:

buying MadChill rice crispies out of the trunk of some dude at the gas station because every tobacco shop in the tri-county area is sold out

an enterprising entrepreneur. they say budtending is the oldest profession :eng101:

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
maybe dmt guy was talking about dog meat tacos

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
dainty moist tartlets

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
dank mossy treestumps

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Delicious moistened taters

Areola Grande posted:

an enterprising entrepreneur. they say budtending is the oldest profession :eng101:

its 2023

Areola Grande

dude came in with a clear plastic sack packed with all his belongings. not a great start

he was in such a stupor that he kept dropping everything and kept asking me where he was. didn't seem to know what i needed from him so i helped him find his ID, then i let him inside the waiting room where he promptly fell over and whacked his head on the arm of a wooden chair. when our security guard kicked him out the dude goes "I didn't pass out I WAS PRAYING!!!"

never a dull moment at the front desk :lmao:

Escape From Noise

Is it legal to interfere with a christian prayer in Missouri?

Areola Grande

Escape From Noise posted:

Is it legal to interfere with a christian prayer in Missouri?

separation of church and state babyyyy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Areola Grande posted:

separation of church and state babyyyy

What the HELL???

*Grabs shotgun off of the gun rack in the back of my fully loaded Ford F1-50 with custom paint job and Yosemite Sam mudflaps*