Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

idk like targets and those clay things they throw in the air for you to shoot

We call that skeet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NnSW19jGec&t=220s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

AnimeIsTrash posted:

hope everybody had a good mothers day

shoutout to all the bitches out there with kids

It was very nice.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

my_custom_username posted:

It was very nice.

did your kid give you that avatar

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

I do not have child, and if I did they would not be old enough to know what Warcraft 3 is.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

one of the hardest jobs, being a forum moderator

it is

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
there's a reason every mod is a computer toucher because they want to experience what it's like to have to do real work for once

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

one of the hardest jobs, being a forum moderator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMLfaFJZcso

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Nobody should be defined by the job they're doing in this exact moment, you can't discount the labor someone has put in in their past life. I used to bust my rear end in retail and customer service. Real man's work

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Btw I loving hate Joshu in Jojolion, obnoxious creepy little poo poo. Can't wait for Josuke to gently caress him up at some point

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Yes, I just finished the Paper Moon King arc

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

CODChimera posted:

Wait do tankies hate guns?

yup, that's why the Chicoms banned personal artillery

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Xaris posted:

there's a reason every mod is a computer toucher because they want to experience what it's like to have to do real work for once

Lol that's why they burnout so hard on modding

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

isn't this the baby blowjob guy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

looks like people had a good weekend and picked up some cool avs

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Ain’t no rule says a dog can’t shoot a gun

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Al! posted:

Yes lol

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

lol

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

CODChimera posted:

Wait do tankies hate guns?

tankies are whatever you want them to be

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
sends in the tanks? tankie
doesn't want to send in the tanks? still tankie
anti genocide? you bet that's a tankie
affirms the holodomor? yep, still tankie

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

C-SPAM:

TFR:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq9S9YnK2rY

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

bricks huh?

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lol at l.a. beast's new beastly baby

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I love babies so much that you've got to be pretty bad before I call a baby ugly but that's an uggo.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Willa Rogers posted:

lol at l.a. beast's new beastly baby

wait la beast had a kid? drat im behind the times. last time i saw him he was puking up beer and eating a lightbulb

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Xaris posted:

wait la beast had a kid? drat im behind the times. last time i saw him he was puking up beer and eating a lightbulb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am9hHPev9as&t=123s

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

KirbyKhan posted:

Hi. I am not a troll or brigadier or whatever. I am a poster of the forums who saw this posted elsewhere. This isn't a gotcha about guns or anything else but about the post you made here. I want to address you directly in a show of good faith to give you benefit of the doubt. Are you aware of the irresponsible action taken from your post? Do you see where you could have endangered the lives of other innocent people on the road with this maneuver? Was the safety of other motorists and passengers even a concern of yours when you did this? This isn't acceptable in any society, it is actively dangerous. What steps are you going to take to ensure you don't exercise poor impulse control like this in the future? Actual lives are at risk, lives other than yours, when you take your car on the road. As a driver it is your responsibility to operate your vehicle safely and defensively. If you are upset because you took the wrong exit, you should be pulling over and waiting or find a more constructive way to deal with whatever is going on emotionally, the action you took here was the worst possible one you could have taken short of driving head on into some other innocent motorist. Please take time to seriously reflect on what you did here and why it isn't okay. Please take whatever measures are important to make sure this doesn't happen again, therapy, whatever, I'm not a doctor but you should absolutely see one after this post before your lack of impulse control takes the life or lives of someone who didn't have anything to do with your baggage.

I can pee out the driver side window if I want to

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

well good for him for getting his life in order. rip the content tho

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Ohtori Akio posted:

bricks huh?

I don't think there was a Cask of Amontillado dog-bricker.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Xaris posted:

well good for him for getting his life in order. rip the content tho

I mean, I found that video thru watching him turn 32 white castle sliders into a long poo poo-looking sausage with casing that he then ate, so he's still doing his thing.

He's got mouths to feed by feeding his mouth now.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

bricks huh?

Yep. This is why transsexuals should get machine guns.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

That's my reminderthat Mr Beast is distinct from LA Beast

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

does he eat the baby or does the baby eat garbage too

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

every city wants their own beast

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
I didn't think I'd have to say "don't call for a nuclear war" but here we are.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

dang i missed a lot, but it was worth it for defending the stupidest guy on the forum

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

thinking about the yospos weird sex guy who wanted advice on how to go about enslaving a teenage girl lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mawarannahr posted:

dang i missed a lot, but it was worth it for defending the stupidest guy on the forum

lol I was wondering where you went until I saw your last probe

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Al! posted:

SA's "young guns"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
motherfucker does everyone have to go breed