Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Going left would also work lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
I think they should change course incrementally, as slow and easy as possible to make sure nobody gets upset.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Zerg Mans posted:

Going left would also work lmao

obama wants them to go to his left. left of obama is a good idea

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

You know who was left of Obama?

That's right, Osama.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

the real question is why are warren and bernie doing 9/11? in the original theyre in a car

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

liz warren trying to spin the steering wheel right in a minivan that is hurtling through the sky like a child mashing a controller with no batteries while obama plays the ac130 mission in modern warfare

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Spergin Morlock posted:

tara reade turning out to be mouth breathing right wing moron who moved to russia and got citizenship there

thats not very funny op

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

the real question is why are warren and bernie doing 9/11? in the original theyre in a car

Not political, just a deep religious belief that tall buildings are an affront to god.

He destroyed the Tower of Babble and that was only 211 meters, The twin towers were more than twice that, so like four times the offence!!!

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

3D Megadoodoo posted:

That's right, Osama.

Osama posted:

...The capitalist system seeks to turn the entire world into a fiefdom of the major corporations under the label of "globalisation'' in order to protect democracy.
And Iraq and Afghanistan and their tragedies; and the reeling of many of you under the burden of interest-related debts, insane taxes and real estate mortgages; global warming and its woes; and the abject poverty and tragic hunger in Africa: all of this is but one side of the grim face of this global system.
In fact, the life of all of mankind is in danger because of the global warming resulting to a large degree from the emissions of the factories of the major corporations, yet despite that, the representative of these corporations in the White House insists on not observing the Kyoto accord, with the knowledge that the statistic speaks of the death and displacement of the millions of human beings because of that, especially in Africa.
This greatest of plagues and most dangerous of threats to the lives of humans is taking place in an accelerating fashion as the world is being dominated by the democratic system, which confirms its massive failure to protect humans and their interests from the greed and avarice of the major corporations and their representatives.
The leaders of the West - especially Bush, Blair, Sarkozy and Brown - still talk about freedom and human rights with a flagrant disregard for the intellects of human beings. So is there a form of terrorism stronger, clearer and more dangerous than this. This is why I tell you: as you liberated yourselves before from the slavery of monks, kings and feudalism, you should liberate yourselves from the deception, shackles and attrition of the capitalist system.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

barrack obama smoking crack and sucking a dude off

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

pretty sus for a former cia contractor

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

AnimeIsTrash posted:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

bernie and liz did 9/11 because they didn't listen to obama? that fuckin rocks, i gotta be honest

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/01/07/how-mark-burnett-resurrected-donald-trump-as-an-icon-of-american-success

quote:

“The Apprentice” was built around a weekly series of business challenges. At the end of each episode, Trump determined which competitor should be “fired.” But, as Braun explained, Trump was frequently unprepared for these sessions, with little grasp of who had performed well. Sometimes a candidate distinguished herself during the contest only to get fired, on a whim, by Trump. When this happened, Braun said, the editors were often obliged to “reverse engineer” the episode, scouring hundreds of hours of footage to emphasize the few moments when the exemplary candidate might have slipped up, in an attempt to assemble an artificial version of history in which Trump’s shoot-from-the-hip decision made sense. During the making of “The Apprentice,” Burnett conceded that the stories were constructed in this way, saying, “We know each week who has been fired, and, therefore, you’re editing in reverse.” Braun noted that President Trump’s staff seems to have been similarly forced to learn the art of retroactive narrative construction, adding, “I find it strangely validating to hear that they’re doing the same thing in the White House.”
they made a fictional character president

lmao

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
they should allow the american people to elect goofy

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Accidentally typing your AI art prompt into the SA forums reply box lmao owned.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 15 minutes!
Nap Ghost

3D Megadoodoo posted:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

it's his plane. he's supposed to be there!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

bernie says go left while holding the controls so they go straight for the center. agc

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

3D Megadoodoo posted:

That's right, Osama.

when a UK paper went back to edit and remove some of Osama's writings and words from an article because tiktok was getting obsessed with how based it was

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
Irish-American communist and gun runner George Harrison (no relation to the Beatle), who smuggled arms to the IRA from the United States for almost 30 years from the early 1950s until his arrest in 1981, got caught red-handed, readily admitted to what he had been doing, and based his defense in court around the claim that he believed he was working for the CIA to procure arms for anti-communist militants

this somehow worked and he was acquitted

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

the milk machine posted:

bernie and liz did 9/11 because they didn't listen to obama? that fuckin rocks, i gotta be honest

Doing a lot to rehab liz's reputation for me tttt

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mister Bates posted:

Irish-American communist and gun runner George Harrison (no relation to the Beatle), who smuggled arms to the IRA from the United States for almost 30 years from the early 1950s until his arrest in 1981, got caught red-handed, readily admitted to what he had been doing, and based his defense in court around the claim that he believed he was working for the CIA to procure arms for anti-communist militants

Badass

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Mister Bates posted:

what a fuckin legend

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Iran threatening SpongeBob and Spider-Man.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

AnimeIsTrash posted:

thats not very funny op

disagree

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Spergin Morlock posted:

tara reade turning out to be mouth breathing right wing moron who moved to russia and got citizenship there

still want to know what right wing positions Tara Reade has voiced

Animal-Mother posted:

Trump's random inexplicable lifelong friends like this guy and Vince McMahon.

lol at not understanding having friends. It's just normal, like Trump.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

he is a real character OP, if he was fictional they would have just written the episodes normally

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

pentyne posted:

when a UK paper went back to edit and remove some of Osama's writings and words from an article because tiktok was getting obsessed with how based it was

Ah heck I'd forgotten about that LMAO.

Also LOL.

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023

taliban ftw

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Weka posted:

still want to know what right wing positions Tara Reade has voiced

Random citizens instantly turning into grifters after being elevated for personal tragedy is exclusively a chud thing

Looking forward to receiving my Good Pillow

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

3D Megadoodoo posted:

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Trump's Lee impression. Never flight uphill me boys! Lmao

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

net work error posted:

Trump's Lee impression. Never flight uphill me boys! Lmao

Gettysburg. Wow.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Weka
May 5, 2019

Telluric Whistler posted:

Random citizens instantly turning into grifters after being elevated for personal tragedy is exclusively a chud thing

Looking forward to receiving my Good Pillow

Is she even a grifter? She has a patreon and a couple of other options to give her money plus a book for sale but the patreon is making her $7 a month. I think she genuinely believes the opinions she puts forth, such as the Ukraine war is bad.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

obama busting ropes after he smoked crack

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

people who lived through this turning around and going 'yes the us could mobilize for and fight a total war scenario with russia/china/both at once'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
trump demolishing kasich's claims of running proven Good Government by (not incorrectly) saying he was dumbfuck lucky