Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

Shiva's droplets uh, hrm, change, because tiny - uh, tiny variations, the orientation of the hairs the developers added, the amount of blood distending the gross vessels, the... *gags* imperfections of the skin... vastly affect my enjoyment. Uh, look at this, see, uh, see - I'm right again. Nobody could have predicted that everyone would suddenly jump out of a moving vehicle. And now uhhhh here I am uh, sitting by myself. Talking to myself. That's woke.

Good soup! posted:

The kids hiding in the kitchen but instead of the raptor breathing on the window its DSP snorting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

STING 64 posted:

definitely red materia

lol

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

Snow Cone Capone posted:

ehhh honestly it's a little more like the PS1 ports of the SNES Final Fantasy games, in that it mostly just adds a few cutscenes and significant load times. Between loading the intro video for each boss, playing the video, and then loading the level, it's like 30+ seconds between selecting a stage and actually starting it

also the redone music is awful lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq_jewqsuFM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCMMfVtoUJ0
That's too bad. Still funny it exists though.

Heath posted:

Starfall (or whatever it is) is one of my favorite abilities in the game, where she just Goku warps around kicking things
Between that and the staggering, Tifa is the best. Fists are the most powerful weapons in the world.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
If you like punching poo poo I recommend playing Nioh 2 and using fists because god drat that is the most fun I've ever had in an action game

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
Tempting, I do enjoy punching poo poo.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Bicyclops posted:

I told the Imp Zone I wasn't going to hatewatch the Frasier revival but then a friend from high school sent me a FB message out of the blue that said "The only one I know who's watching this is my mom and I'm not talking to her right now" so I caved, lol. It was worth it because she'd text me about the latest one and like three texts later we'd just sort of catch up.

I liked the old professor and the Dean was alright but I really hated his kid and the kid's not-girlfriend

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Heath posted:

If you like punching poo poo I recommend playing Nioh 2 and using fists because god drat that is the most fun I've ever had in an action game

punchman in Final Fantasy: Stranger of Paradise is really fun too and apparently that plays a lot like Nioh

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
We got SAW up live now, just started!

https://twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Tifa and Barrett getting their CSPAM thread sent to the mod forum because of terroristic threats against Shinra

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Fluffdaddy posted:

Tifa and Barrett getting their CSPAM thread sent to the mod forum because of terroristic threats against Shinra

barrett would not be allowed to post in current day cspam because

lobster shirt posted:

vincent valentine and barrett wallace, gun users, are chuds.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Barret telling the story about how a goon threw pizza at him after asking for some weed

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Leal posted:

Barret telling the story about how a goon threw pizza at him after asking for some weed

lol I remember that

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

quote:

About three months ago I bought a pizza from the local supermarket and decided that eating it in the park over the road might be nice for a change of scenery, so I walked over there and sat down at a bench. At the next one over, there was a group of teenagers drinking and smoking and having a quiet chat.

Now, as soon as I sat down I felt uncomfortable, but it was too late to move so I just kept eating my pizza.

About ten seconds later, one of the taller guys comes over and stands next to me. I thought he was about to make fun of me or something, but when I looked over at his friends they were all preoccupied with themselves, so I looked up at him.

"Yo, [INCOHERENT], you got any weed?"

This guy had no expression on his face at all. He looked like a loving statue. I didn't want any trouble from him, and I didn't have any drugs, so I figured that if I just gave him the rest of my pizza he'd leave me alone.

Anyway, as soon as I gave him the pizza he started laughing. He turned back to his friends, laughing and shaking his head, and then turned back around and handed me the pizza. Then he said something incoherent again and punched me in the shoulder.

What the gently caress was going on? I stood up and tossed the pizza just behind him so he would have to turn around and then I just got the gently caress out of there.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Good ol' Bareback Rodeo.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

early earthbound boss fight

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

"All I was doing was eating a whole pizza alone in a park! Why would some kid think I might have weed??"

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Good soup! posted:

early earthbound boss fight

Read it with this music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2h0rw921Ds

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

yeah this is what they took from us, now tifa looks like this

Lmfoa she got clown feet

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bicyclops posted:

I did some swapping at first but I've been mostly doing Tifa/Barret for a bit now. I find trying to block in the non-boss combats annoying so Red sits on the bench and Aerith takes too long to build up her ATB.

Aerith/Yuffie

But everyone rules

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Snow Cone Capone posted:

all I know about stellar blade is that I saw Kotaku let some guy write an entire article about why the cleavage/miniskirt outfits for the main character are sexier than the fully-naked outfit and lol

I love it when they try to thread the needle having no idea what they're doing and just get everyone mocking them.

Albino Broccoli
Aug 5, 2022

still lol every time

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Yo, [INCOHERENT], you got any weed?

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

shakespeare would have loving loved nier

shakesnier

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

legends thread posters, a humble request: does anyone have a link to the old LF thread where grover's house was discussed? it led to a lot of people being banned and i think was around the time LF was closed. it was about the f-22 before people started talking about grovers stupid house. i believe it is also in the gas chamber rather than LF archives now. thank you...

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

he does the thing where you remove your os chip and starts cheering

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

learning that came from a cracked.com photoshop contest was almost as disappointing as remembering the charging crystals craiglist was by the same guy that got bullied by guy fieri over eggs

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

This year is the most Ive gamed since 2003. Im actually having fun and playing cool things

hi fi rush is loving awesome as poo poo. It’s like it was made for me. The humor and style is amazing. I love the stupid jokes.

I was trying to find this room and went through a door and hit a dead end. Back tracked for a minute and saw duel tickers going by with one saying “who ever is hacking please stop ill lose my job” and the other one said “if you’ve been playing this long you’ll know that the door to chamber 3 is behind you”

And sure enough lol.

And then at the end of one of the levels there was a sign that said CONGRAT.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

speaking of gaming, went down a youtube rabbit hole and accidentally summoned the eldritch horror that is justinrpg's music lol,.

did he ever post here or was it just a goon discovery?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I continue to distrust my fists. They never helped me once in 35 years.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
your task is to enter a hyperbolic gaming chamber until you emerge realizing cait sith is the best character in rebirth

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
shakespeare would've gone bananas for cait sith. robot on a robot? that's correspondence babey

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

what would shakespeare's favorite fanty be

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx0-SSAlxq8

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

lobster shirt posted:

barrett would not be allowed to post in current day cspam because

Yea, also he's black.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

He tossed the pizza like Agent 47 tossing a coin and got confused why it didn't work

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

CelticPredator posted:

This year is the most Ive gamed since 2003. Im actually having fun and playing cool things

hi fi rush is loving awesome as poo poo. It’s like it was made for me. The humor and style is amazing. I love the stupid jokes.

I was trying to find this room and went through a door and hit a dead end. Back tracked for a minute and saw duel tickers going by with one saying “who ever is hacking please stop ill lose my job” and the other one said “if you’ve been playing this long you’ll know that the door to chamber 3 is behind you”

And sure enough lol.

And then at the end of one of the levels there was a sign that said CONGRAT.

Hi-Fi Rush ftw