Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

My vision is more euros into my pocket. Please manifest this Nike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The cross on the new england kit is actually Finger-Wagging Woke Nonsense and anyone posting it will be banned for treason

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I just read the BBC article on it and wanted to murder everyone involved, good job marketing wankers for sounding pretentious enough to make me as irritated with you as every politician going through the performative patriotism motions

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

the sex ghost posted:

The cross on the new england kit is actually Finger-Wagging Woke Nonsense and anyone posting it will be banned for treason

Dont worry OP, Keir is on the case to stop the Woke

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

the sex ghost posted:

Yep already had the gammons on the village Facebook group going on about it. Sigh. Like they’re going to pay £100 + for a footy shirt anyway.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

They’re also complaining about the price

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

GIVE US ARE FLAG BACK

CAM ON ENGERLAND

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
https://twitter.com/AlbertOrtegaES1/status/1775798085035159884

wow that's such a pretty kit (tweet says the team's shop is down, probably too much demand)

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

NM United comin in hot again with the annual Meow Wolf kit. Don't like the centered crest but the rest is pretty rad

e: They haven't posted any photos better than these so there's no really good view of the entire jersey

Syrinxx fucked around with this message at 20:18 on May 6, 2024

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
thats awful, bad, nasty

only keepers can get away with weird dayglo patterns

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!

Eau de MacGowan posted:

only keepers can get away with weird dayglo patterns

Mods?!!!

edit. Sorry, misread

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012
Nice to see 1990s gk jersey designers being hired again.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Thanks Adidas I hate it

Okay the classic cannon is nice

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Dell_Zincht posted:

Thanks Adidas I hate it

Okay the classic cannon is nice

Garbage

Luckily the current home kit is discounted at adidas.com

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008
Good call on this. The home shirt in my size went out of stock between when I clicked the add player info and scrolled to Ødegaard and selected. I did get a third and away though!

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

If you are XL that may have been my fault :saddowns:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

https://twitter.com/UtdDistrict/status/1790380732986040462?t=vBb1bUM8vUT4M8xCVrkumA&s=19

The people of Manchester long for the Second Reich

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Lol, that's shocking. I guess they were going for something reminiscent to this?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I like the happy little devil and glad it is returning. Not sure about it looking like a rejected Egypt national team kit. I will not buy one regardless

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Hmm Egypt was the better joke to go for.

But I really stugggle how they looked at the 99 away kit and thought, make it extremely minimal and that'll look good

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Adidas regularly puts out far worse poo poo than that. Doesn't seem too terrible to me.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Beckenbauer did die just a few months ago, but Adidas are paying tribute to the wrong Kaiser

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Mohamed Salah to UNITED? Shock transfer rumor stemming from LEAKED United '25 THIRD Kit

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion

What does the flag of Yemen have to do with the German Empire?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

football shirts just look better with a collar. i dont care if this is a boomer take, its the truth

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
I'm 49 and this is not true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saviour
Feb 19, 2006

Gotta say Umbro can make a classy kit