System Message

Secondary database maintenance is underway. Some features will be briefly unavailable.
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

a full hour reading a book
no I’m a busy genius

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i would simply read 60 books for 1 minute each

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

I would additionally live tweet my comments as I read.

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

i am harry posted:

a full hour reading a book
no I’m a busy genius

watching a 10 minute video on how to install a new circuit in my house. No time just going to go for it

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

books contain far to much faff and unneeded details. i would simple read the gork summaries of one hundred twenty books for thirty seconds each.

:smug:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

dr_rat posted:

books contain far to much faff and unneeded details. i would simple read the gork summaries of one hundred twenty books for thirty seconds each.

:smug:

whoa... i bet if you ask grok to summarize the summaries you could read any book in one second

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

whoa... i bet if you ask grok to summarize the summaries you could read any book in one second

Oh god your right. ....Okay I'm back, I've gone down a dozens of levels of summarizing, summaries, of summaries of every single book and grok has given me:

Fiction.
non-fiction.

Asking to summaries just one level further gets:

Book.

I tried to see if you could to a level further than that, but then grok got real weird, and I don't know, I don't think so. But yeah that last summary, you read that and BAM!!! in one second you suddenly understand all human writing!

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Quotey posted:

our genius gives us a tip on thinking

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1790123218201682199

doubt i could do that...

how long before he starts comparing himself to Julius Caesar because of this poo poo lol

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
elon musk has lived

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

WoodrowSkillson posted:

how long before he starts comparing himself to Julius Caesar because of this poo poo lol

I think he's going for DaVinci.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Gorson posted:

I think he's going for DaVinci.

yeah he probably has no idea multitasking and speed of action were JC traits, good point

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/TheWapplehouse/status/1790377459440853451?t=95L3tJRgVPSStIZF1yIBpQ&s=19

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i am also a serial tasker in that i do multiple things every day. for instance, i go to work and i come home from work, so that's two things right there

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

Magazines are already writing their "Are renewables over?" articles to cover the huge dip in solar installation and ev sales coming this year.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Looks like another win for Elon "FTW" Musk

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Asproigerosis posted:

These early adopters are all beta testers, you can't judge the final product on these endless manufacturing and design flaws. What next, you think it's a bad thing that our open beta for FSD has resulted in numerous deaths and accidents while the US govt has done literally nothing about an active, life threatening danger on every single roadway? Educate yourself about early access.

Isn't the doj investigating Tesla?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Can't wait for the next work meeting when the company's owner rants and raves about the steel tariffs

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
i had a hearty chuckle when i saw what he was responding to here

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1790399671564632243

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Elon is actually afraid to go into space and that's why he's creating a prison planet out of starlink satellites

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
capitalizing Specific words because You're Indicating that you're referring to Something that's more than the Thing the word is, guess his drugs have hit today

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Elon would prevent the planet of the apes because as we learned three months ago, X would prevent the holocaust

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
he'd give all the apes neuralink and avert their takeover

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
Team Ape is Animal Teams, so...

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
https://twitter.com/DeItaone/status/1790412234494980316?t=IAUbGXx_hoiUfg6ULjh9_w&s=19

Grok grows more powerful by the day

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Should x be doing an ai boondoggle when they make negative cash flow

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

moist turtleneck posted:

Animal Teams

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I'd be intrigued to know where that 10 billion comes from

Programmer Humor
Nov 27, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

moist turtleneck posted:

well yeah because then they can just ask it how to make it positive and everyone wins

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Joementum posted:

All we gotta do is keep the planet alive for 500 years until we have the Star Trek technology to move to or terraform Earth-2, and then our global warming problems are solved!

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Joementum posted:

I just want healthcare

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

has this loser even gone to space yet? jeff's gone to space

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Documenting Elon Musk

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Cactus Ghost posted:

has this loser even gone to space yet? jeff's gone to space

the extinctionists have already won

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/NightlifeMingus/status/1790459590561427886?t=3EJbsRwS78OR7XKU-JhkaA&s=19

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

I want to hear about the other half that don't eat food.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i saw cybertruck for the first time irl today. it had a wrap on it that made it look corroded and rusty. i thought it looked epic, personally, and wise of the owner to begin conditioning themselves for how it will actually look soon enough

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Saw this today when I went out for an errand

Only registered members can see post attachments!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Love to use my truck for real work

Eight whole bales of straw wow lookout the rest of the equipment on what is surely a family farm passed down through generations full of fully automatic John Deere tractors owned by leeches paid to not grow things.

Lmao I bet they used a farm loan to buy it.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I have not seen a cybertruck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

sharknado slashfic posted:

I have not seen a cybertruck

That’s too bad. I’m pretty sure I saw Jason Kelce driving one, not a hundred percent though.