Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Hope you had fun at wakandacon Al

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Al! posted:

wife/girlfriend guys are way overrepresented in cspam these days. we need more people who turn their personal loneliness to engage in insane political projects, like the old days

We're all in the stage of life where we're starting families now. Wait 5 or 10 years and I'm sure SA will be full of bitter divorced guys buying convertibles and playing guitars and getting permabanned for posting slurs

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

DaysBefore posted:

Hope you had fun at wakandacon Al

doing a little research it looks like they shut down because of the pandemic probably kept the money. the con hustle is a lucrative one if you can get it, all you need to do is rent out a big room and people will work for you, for free, to be allowed to walk around in the big stinky room

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

kkkoala$$$ march

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

loquacius posted:

We're all in the stage of life where we're starting families now. Wait 5 or 10 years and I'm sure SA will be full of bitter divorced guys buying convertibles and playing guitars and getting permabanned for posting slurs

technically youre raising another mans child

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i knew a couple of kids who ran an anime convention, and they were always involved in drama so insane it makes sa look like.....trying to think of a part of the internet that's still normal.....uh webmd

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I wouldn't say I'm "raising" you per se, no

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

loquacius posted:

I think we have a lot of that right now

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica

(and can't post for 5 hours!)

Al! posted:

wife/girlfriend guys are way overrepresented in cspam these days. we need more people who turn their personal loneliness to engage in insane political projects, like the old days
more people should bond with dead historical figures and project them into battle against each other

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Al! posted:

i knew a couple of kids who ran an anime convention, and they were always involved in drama so insane it makes sa look like.....trying to think of a part of the internet that's still normal.....uh webmd

We are always posting "cancer" and "aids" at each other, it fits

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

AnimeIsTrash posted:

oh?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Al! posted:

webmd is a crazy abnormal publicly traded corporation run and used by freaks. not the best comparison

you want gamefaqs

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

loquacius posted:

Wait 5 or 10 years and I'm sure SA will be full of bitter divorced guys

lmfao

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

That's a handsome cat.

I need to dig Marlo's harness and leash out of the drawer. Last time I took him on a walk we didn't make it more than 20 feet cause all he wanted to do was chew and smell stuff.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
anyways SA is now the most Normal website. all other communities/sites have undergone significant cerebral goonification, and indeed the whole country is rapidly goonifying

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

My dad swung by on my lunch break and helped lift the free 60" TV a neighbor gave me on to my TV stand. I am gonna play some Animal Well and maybe a round of Fortnite on it this evening.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Makes me lol every time

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

loquacius posted:

this is gbs now and cspam is full of the dsa version of these

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Tumbler recently had a gamefaqs style "ship fandom" bracket. Very serious poll business. The GUNDAM fandom overtook the Supernatural fandom and it kinda actually mirrors the Drake / Kendrick beef in some resonant ways.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Xaris posted:

webmd is a crazy abnormal publicly traded corporation run and used by freaks. not the best comparison

you want gamefaqs

fandom bought gamefaqs

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica

(and can't post for 5 hours!)

discussing politics should ideally be like shamanic warfare where you commune with the ghost of your guy and the other poster communes with the ghost of their guy and you prophesy against each other in the names of the dead

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

KirbyKhan posted:

Tumbler recently had a gamefaqs style "ship fandom" bracket. Very serious poll business. The GUNDAM fandom overtook the Supernatural fandom and it kinda actually mirrors the Drake / Kendrick beef in some resonant ways.

*nodding*

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Xaris posted:

anyways SA is now the most Normal website. all other communities/sites have undergone significant cerebral goonification, and indeed the whole country is rapidly goonifying

the internet has reached a schizoid crescendo and im excited to see what happens next (its the singularity, the singularity is happening you fools!!!)

copy
Jul 26, 2007

majestic

copy
Jul 26, 2007

DaysBefore posted:

Columbo moving avatars around until he finally jigsaws it together

Lpzie posted:

the scene on the docks

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

40 year old guys dating 22 year olds? couldnt be me

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lmao

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

mahershalalhashbaz posted:

discussing politics should ideally be like shamanic warfare where you commune with the ghost of your guy and the other poster communes with the ghost of their guy and you prophesy against each other in the names of the dead

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

KirbyKhan posted:

Is this a Kirby wife fact

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Al! posted:

40 year old guys dating 22 year olds? couldnt be me

C-SPAM is full of Glenn Greenwald

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

If a DSA guy gets kicked out of his polycule does he buy five convertibles

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lmfao

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
loll
free the noob

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

loquacius posted:

Is this a Kirby wife fact

No, I sourced this from mecha fandom twitter spinsters.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

kkkoala$$$ march

march refers to the month of march 1938, when germany occupied austria, which imo was the real start of ww2 in europe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

post/av text combo