Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
challenge accepted

https://x.com/kaitlancollins/status/1790725713579872272

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

hooman posted:

How long until the interns start deepfaking Biden to make him seem more coherent?

afaik they already did, there was a whole biden vs trump AI live channel on twitch

it got banned because, you know why

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

:lol:
Uh actually Biden is like sooooo busy but Trump wouldn't accept anyway so like uh shut up go away no questions

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

KomradeX posted:

When did Jimmy Carter fund an Italian genocide

Lmao Jesus christ

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

"and guess what?

my girlfriend will be at the debate, too. you don't know her. she goes to another school, pal."

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

who writes this poo poo

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

HallelujahLee posted:

who writes this poo poo
DC reporters keep hinting they know who cranks out the really poo poo lines (like the $.16 4th of July) but they won't name names

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Grey Fox posted:

DC reporters keep hinting they know who cranks out the really poo poo lines (like the $.16 4th of July) but they won't name names

its probably that dipshit press secretary

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Grey Fox posted:

I am shocked, shocked that DC reporters are cowards...

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

fits my needs posted:

huh interesting song

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Willa Rogers posted:

I did erase some posts after I saw that they were reported & I couldn't figure out why. But daddy koos slapped me with a sixer so I stopped doing it.

please never use the phrase "daddy koos" again lol

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/samstein/status/1790735249099338039

quote:

Biden aides worry about psychological torment as Hunter heads for trial
The president has expressed fear that his son may serve time in prison.

“He worries about Hunter every single day, from the moment he wakes up to the moment he goes to sleep,” said one of the three advisers. “That will only pick up during a trial.”

Three advisers granted anonymity to speak about private deliberations said they, and members of the First Family, are worried about the weight Hunter Biden’s trial will place on the president at an already difficult time for him politically. Biden has expressed fears to them about the possibility that his son will serve time in prison.

“He worries about Hunter every single day, from the moment he wakes up to the moment he goes to sleep,” said one of the three advisers. “That will only pick up during a trial.”

The possibility of a reprieve vanished Tuesday when a judge rejected a last-ditch request to postpone the case.

The president himself has long been kept apprised of his son’s legal fights. He checks on him every day — usually with a call, sometimes by a text. The advisers say that will continue through the trial.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

if Hunter goes to jail he's going to get Epstein'd

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
that would be the one thing imo that could win him the election. his whole thing is having bad things happen to him and be like "ahh, i miss ya, bud. i'm gonna soldier on for both of us." he should be getting the justice department to like guarantee Hunter is getting locked up lol

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

maybe Joe can join him then so the cell isn’t so lonely

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

He's probably spent the last six months all over Tindr.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

yeah donald, how come no debates in 2021, 2022, or 2023? you bitch

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Hunter and Trump both go to jail, are cellmates, the next hit sitcom

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

I was really hoping for no debates.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Excelzior posted:

if Hunter goes to jail he's going to get Epstein'd

Put into a cozy apartment where he can leave everyday to gently caress children go to his very important job jail, or scheduled meeting with Steve Jail jail?

PoundSand
Jul 30, 2021

Also proficient with kites

Trabisnikof posted:

If Biden wanted to win he would criminalized spam text and phone calls. It’s that simple.
There's tons stuff like this that I'm sure would have bipartisan support among even the most staunch of contrarian voters. Banning spam/text calls, advertised/list pricing being just what you pay out the door for any item/service/whatever, being able to cancel any service as easily as you started it (no 2 hour phone trees for something you initially signed up for in two clicks), major companies needing to provide email for customer service, etc.

That absolutely no politician campaigns on or even tries to do very straight forward consumer/public protection stuff is just so telling about priorities.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

PoundSand posted:

There's tons stuff like this that I'm sure would have bipartisan support among even the most staunch of contrarian voters. Banning spam/text calls, advertised/list pricing being just what you pay out the door for any item/service/whatever, being able to cancel any service as easily as you started it (no 2 hour phone trees for something you initially signed up for in two clicks), major companies needing to provide email for customer service, etc.

That absolutely no politician campaigns on or even tries to do very straight forward consumer/public protection stuff is just so telling about priorities.

the flint water crisis feels like a turning point. Every level of government going “we just don’t think providing clean water is in our remit anymore. deal with it.”

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

PoundSand posted:

the purpose of a system is what it does :nsa:

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://twitter.com/timjhogan/status/1790411052825395265

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

be strong and gay?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

camoseven posted:

be strong and gay?

an act of law making you strong and gay. writ of gayttainder

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

that would be the one thing imo that could win him the election. his whole thing is having bad things happen to him and be like "ahh, i miss ya, bud. i'm gonna soldier on for both of us." he should be getting the justice department to like guarantee Hunter is getting locked up lol

he is

worked into a shoot etc

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Phone posted:

the purpose of a system is what it does :nsa:

our democracy has to reject the authoritarian tyranny of the "90% of populace repeatedly wants UHC" populism

PoundSand
Jul 30, 2021

Also proficient with kites

Best Friends posted:

the flint water crisis feels like a turning point. Every level of government going “we just don’t think providing clean water is in our remit anymore. deal with it.”
Things like that are in fact horrible but in a different way, you get into a culture war over tax dollars or how the free market can provide clean drinking water or whatever. There are average people that will get whipped into a frenzy and fight it against their own interests in our team sports version of politics. I'm more meaning things that like no one is going to go to bat for the god given right of your bank to make you waste half the day on hold on your phone to address a simple issue that could have been solved with a short email.

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021

quote:

The president has told close allies that he is deeply proud of his son and confident in his sobriety.
how gullible is this rear end in a top hat? like I know parents always have blindspots when it comes to their kids but drat.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Officer Sandvich
Feb 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1790738966980804928

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Best Friends posted:

I'll never forget how in 2020 Biden happily accepted the endorsement of the guy responsible for the poison water to begin with.

CN CREW-VESSEL
Feb 1, 2024

敌人磨刀我们也磨刀

camoseven posted:

be strong and gay?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Wow! President wuss!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
trump will want a foxnews debate, Biden a msnbc or cnn debate. both will demand theirs go first, then pull out of the second one if they get it. they will be unable to agree on which debate goes first. final result: no debates

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

"People may have already voted so we have to have news organizations set up debates" is such a lame excuse. Those people already knew what they wanted! They weren't going to be convinced!

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

So he wants to move up the debates but duck the earlier ones?

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

RealityWarCriminal posted:

trump will want a foxnews debate, Biden a msnbc or cnn debate. both will demand theirs go first, then pull out of the second one if they get it. they will be unable to agree on which debate goes first. final result: no debates
Just made the three candidates participate to Jeapoardy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
I want them to do 10 debates with full doses of performance enhancing drugs each time