Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

carrionman
Oct 30, 2010

BiggerBoat posted:

Man, we're really going there, aren't we? A world where 95% of what we see, read or interact with is going to be AI driven.

Christ, sometimes I'm glad I'm old because anyone under the age of 20 30 40 right now is utterly hosed.

Nah, ai crap is to boomers and older millennials as photoshop was to boomers. The younger generations will grow up deeply suspicious and generally be immune to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

These are all Discworld characters

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

These are all Gundam characters

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Really need to just amalgamate most of those interior states that noone really cares about. The map need less lines, not more.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

carrionman posted:

Nah, ai crap is to boomers and older millennials as photoshop was to boomers. The younger generations will grow up deeply suspicious and generally be immune to it

No they won't, to the generation coming up ai garbage will be as ubiquitous and eternal as cars and computers. The idea of teaching people that computers aren't to be trusted to think will be absolutely unknown because of gullible idiots raising the next generation. Truth and evidence as we know them are dead, and i don't think I'm exaggerating

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Amoeba102 posted:

Really need to just amalgamate most of those interior states that noone really cares about. The map need less lines, not more.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Seems cruel to Chicago.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Chica-go to the polls chuds

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Sentient Data posted:

No they won't, to the generation coming up ai garbage will be as ubiquitous and eternal as cars and computers. The idea of teaching people that computers aren't to be trusted to think will be absolutely unknown because of gullible idiots raising the next generation. Truth and evidence as we know them are dead, and i don't think I'm exaggerating
You can tell because of the pixels.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Byzantine posted:

Seems cruel to Chicago.

And Philadelphia. King Chud specifically said bad things happen there don’t can’t be overly chuddy

Cryte Lynn
Jul 25, 2005
Now serving pwncakes at the Roflhouse

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Scratch Monkey posted:

And Philadelphia. King Chud specifically said bad things happen there don’t can’t be overly chuddy

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Francisco Goya would be proud actually

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

kiimo posted:

Francisco Goya would be proud actually

The beans guy?

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Sentient Data posted:

this is a very wordy way of saying no one wants to work anymore

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Sentient Data posted:

Looking real askance at this username/post combo.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Karate Bastard posted:

Looking real askance at this username/post combo.

How do you think they know?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Scratch Monkey posted:

The beans guy?

just in case you are serious

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Goya#/media/File:Francisco_de_Goya,_Saturno_devorando_a_su_hijo_(1819-1823).jpg

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

I am not

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

My favorite thing about that painting is that this was originally in his dining room.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

voiceless anal fricative posted:

I assume there's some joke here about some state lines not being correct but literally no one knows or cares about individual states so the real joke is that it makes absolutely no difference.

It's a simple question, I'm assuming the correct answer is between 0 and 1000. My guess is 72½.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Android Apocalypse posted:

My favorite thing about that painting is that this was originally in his dining room.

Also not like on a canvas or framed so it could be moved. It was painted directly on the plaster wall.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

is it the spaghetti they wrestle in or unrelated spaghetti?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

AlmightyBob posted:

is it the spaghetti they wrestle in or unrelated spaghetti?

hmm, that could be the joke!

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

yeah kinda weird to learn that he died then they went into his house and found a bunch of wild poo poo painted on the walls, and just chopped it out

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Even worse, they transferred the paintings by sticking a canvas over the top of them, peeling it off, then using that mirror image transfer to make a print and then touching up the result. I wish they could have been better preserved, some of the alterations make no sense. It's still one of the best and most affecting rooms in any art gallery I've visited though.

(I was in Madrid last month)

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
Americans are not biologically designed for Asia, the South Pacific and Parts of Africa including Egypt

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Where else would you put a picture of a man eating lunch

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

yes colorado, the mega chud state that has voted blue the past 4 elections and has an openly gay governor.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Linux Pirate posted:

yes colorado, the mega chud state that has voted blue the past 4 elections and has an openly gay governor.

You seem to be confused about which website you are on.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Linux Pirate posted:

Spoken like someone who has either never been to Colorado or never left the Denver area

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

The fact is that every state is hugely chuddy outside the cities, and generally liberal inside the cities. It's more like pockets of civilization in a sea of terrible assholes.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Correct, power plugs were not biologically designed.
Also nothing is biologically "designed", that term simply does not apply.

Take that, jpeg! :agesilaus:

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Cool Dad posted:

The fact is that every state is hugely chuddy outside the cities, and generally liberal inside the cities. It's more like pockets of civilization in a sea of terrible assholes.

yeah but Colorado Springs is a libertarian experiment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Hyperlynx posted:

Correct, power plugs were not biologically designed.
Also nothing is biologically "designed", that term simply does not apply.

Take that, jpeg! :agesilaus:

Speak for yourself, my body is Grover House.