Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

TheMightyBoops posted:

Indiana jones is a chud.

Jones wore real leather, and in a pleasing non-olive brown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

god the loving smell of those two leather jackets must be utterly revolting

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Is the second picture supposed to be better :thunk:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Find a picture of Ian smiling

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

a.lo posted:

He's smiling in both pictures

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Karach posted:

we should see more people struggling with bacterial infections on TV

Same show where khal drogo died from a cut.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

deathbysnusnu posted:

He was cursed by a witch

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

deathbysnusnu posted:

That first season is so good, very grounded.

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

haha you can't own me with that picture where i look ugly *posts another picture where i look just as ugly*

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
now redirecting ex.com to x.com

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

suddenly out of nowhere me and the boys are pounding on lockers and chanting “fight fight fight fight”

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Like ants to a cat turd

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
taking a picture of me in my cowboy outfit in my motel room with two single beds

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
very normal things for a 60 year old man to do

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://x.com/reina_amarillo/status/1792125638427451846?s=46&t=_v3L--jlsEKPoIDfuIGAUA

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

a.lo posted:

https://x.com/stillgray/status/1673463760122437634

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

He looks great. Stop flaming

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Peak male performance. Cheong my mind

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
there's that shiny face !

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

its called X now

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

why is he not smiling in a picture where he claims to be smiling

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

ian miles cheong looking he has cancer or aids or some other kind of terminal disease... i hope he gets well soon

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Please do not die of Aids Ian Mile Cheong

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

He has gout, the Kings Disease

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Drunkboxer posted:

That’s the only episode I saw lol. My friend recommended the show to me so I hopped on there and was like “what’s wrong with you?”

what was so bad about the episode?

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
I wish they would have left Prison Break alone after the first season. I’ll be saying this about Shōgun soon.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Let's turn that smile upside down!

Yes, I see you're a natural.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I'm the black novelty t-shirt being used as an undershirt

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Why do they like their cowboys hats so folded like that? poo poo looks awful.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

you think with all that drug money he’d get better suits.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Nenonen posted:

Let's turn that smile upside down!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

a.lo posted:

Please do not die of Aids Ian Mile Cheong

Ian's not gonna listen to us far left commies on what to do. :colbert:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

deathbysnusnu posted:

GoT started to suck when enough characters got killed off that plot armor became necessary to progress the story. There was zero tension when Arya got gut stabbed 50 times and fell into a canal full of sewage because of course some rando amateur surgeon could totally fix that.

yeah that one was bad but the one where it jumped the shark for me was the dragon attack on the lannister caravan, when jaime is charging the dragon and it's like "yes, gently caress yes, this is a great death for this character, maybe the most knightly death possible, tilting at a literal fuckin dragon in defense of his family and their fortune, hell yess lets do it" and then ope nvm last minute hollywood diving save with bonus dessert of lame cliffhanger where he sinks into a muddy river in full armor but of course doesn't drown

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Cactus Ghost posted:

yeah that one was bad but the one where it jumped the shark for me was the dragon attack on the lannister caravan, when jaime is charging the dragon and it's like "yes, gently caress yes, this is a great death for this character, maybe the most knightly death possible, tilting at a literal fuckin dragon in defense of his family and their fortune, hell yess lets do it" and then ope nvm last minute hollywood diving save with bonus dessert of lame cliffhanger where he sinks into a muddy river in full armor but of course doesn't drown

The show jumped the shark at least 4 seasons before that scene

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i like lovely tv so i think it took longer for me

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/ArtemR/status/1792059155324494219?t=AucxaQ0V9B1BgVHoFG149w&s=19

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

he's muh queen

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Cactus Ghost posted:

i was stoked when it looked like jon snow was about to get trampled or suffocated by a crush of his own soldiers. the kind of meaningless undignified death you mightve seen in season 1 or 2 or even 3

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Karach posted:

he's muh queen

he's a king you stupid woke bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he's a king you stupid woke bitch