Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

I said this the last time this dumb tweet was shared around, but the only difference between the liberal image and the fascist image is one is in black and white and the other is in color.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

they have him milk this poo poo because its the only thing he can remember

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Scarabrae posted:

they have him milk this poo poo because its the only thing he can remember

He doesn't actually remember very well which is why they won't release that video

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Biden looks like he's 150 years old and also a tiny puppet

PoundSand
Jul 30, 2021

Also proficient with kites

People still really upset with bernie really confuse me. 2016 immediately after the election I can vaguely understand it, it's wrong cause bernie legitimately campaigned for hillary harder than she did, but emotions running high. Nearly a decade later though, when even the fake narrative of bernie bros have themselves turned on bernie because it's obvious he was just a sheepdogging sellout. It's like a weird social ritual at this point.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

A noun, a verb, my family is dead.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Rubellavator posted:

oh yes my preferred candidate

https://x.com/B17121531/status/1792224043292106996

Stage 4.6 - Actually it was they who are the unintelligent corncobs

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol he looks like poo poo

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Every D&D moderator deserves a bullet yes even the one you think is a super cool guy

lol

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://x.com/barbarikon/status/1792207696894325098

oh cool did this happen in the last thirty seconds when i went to the bathroom?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

StealthArcher posted:

sHuT uP sTUpiD BErniE bRO it'S thE moSt capaBle caMpaIgN evER, THIS IS ALL T*KT*KS FAULT

also

https://x.com/ShamebyJames/status/1791966886256648400

Stage 4.5 - Acceptance that I AM NOT A CORNCOB

by all means, run a campaign against him and win

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Nichael posted:

by all means, run a campaign against him and win

Look sweaty all im supposed to do is Vot!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Nichael posted:

the speaker said PERMANENT, not LONG

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

Willa Rogers posted:

the speaker said PERMANENT, not LONG

Access to ceasefire.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

he hasent said long either hes said temporary

Only Kindness
Oct 12, 2016
Here's a billion dollars worth of weapons, y'know, to help with the whole ceasefire thing.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

StealthArcher posted:

sHuT uP sTUpiD BErniE bRO it'S thE moSt capaBle caMpaIgN evER, THIS IS ALL T*KT*KS FAULT

also

https://x.com/ShamebyJames/status/1791966886256648400

Stage 4.5 - Acceptance that I AM NOT A CORNCOB

Rubellavator posted:

oh yes my preferred candidate

I mean, it's nice of them to concede that Jill Stein has a chance to win and that I will be a happy leftist if it happens.
Weird that they used a picture of Trump for the tweet though.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Nichael posted:

note the substitution of "long" for "permanent"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

All we want is for politicians to ask for things that are almost like the things that should happen

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

:swoon:

In the Colosseum
Jan 2, 2008

They train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write 'fuck' on their airplanes because it is obscene.

time for ice cream!

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

can I get this face on the the monsters in mario that try to mash mario

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Looks like a thwomp.

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Weembles posted:

Access to ceasefire.

Means tested access to immediate temporary ceasefire.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Monthly ceasefire grants to those who survive three (3) years in a child murder arena.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

the US has too much public infrastructure rather than too little (which is why it is in such a shabby state).

this part is true, except all the public infrastructure is roads. that's all we ever can afford, road maintenance and more roads.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

WHAT DO WE DO

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Tired of that gormless genocidal fucks face.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Here's my idea for the Democrats - create a trading-card game based off various Democratic politicians. Biden is obviously a very powerful card, as a sort of indirect advertising.

Hell, maybe make a mobile game, like "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle" where you can get lots of cool versions of your favorite Dems. Zoomers will be super hyped to get an SSR "Bleeding-Eye Biden," or the limited edition event version of AOC where she's dancing in college.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
huh, why does every card have the additional action of "crush leftist movements" when played? weird.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
WW, tap: destroy target Citizen creature

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Ytlaya posted:

Here's my idea for the Democrats - create a trading-card game based off various Democratic politicians. Biden is obviously a very powerful card, as a sort of indirect advertising.

Hell, maybe make a mobile game, like "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle" where you can get lots of cool versions of your favorite Dems. Zoomers will be super hyped to get an SSR "Bleeding-Eye Biden," or the limited edition event version of AOC where she's dancing in college.

This is just Yu-Gi-Oh with politicians.
"Wow, I pulled both Jugs cards, if I can pull Condescending Smirk from the deck then I can summon Exodia Pelosi from the AIPAC meeting to the field!"

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

2 Colorless - Enchantment Artifact - You determine which cards in play count as Black.

"'If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."- Grand Wizard Biden

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

The Sean posted:

2 Colorless - Enchantment Artifact - You determine which cards in play count as Black.

"'If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."- Grand Wizard Biden

lmao

Feel like a good deal of comedy could be mined from the concept of political Magic the Gathering cards

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
anyone who is willing to go through all that time and effort is definitely a complete freak with bizarre political beliefs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Trabisnikof posted:

this part is true, except all the public infrastructure is roads. that's all we ever can afford, road maintenance and more roads.

It comes up from time to time that (roads aside) it’s significantly easier to get state or federal money to build out new infrastructure than it is to maintain existing. So it does lead to some amount of aspirational overbuilding and an awful lot of crumbling water lines