Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

yea ok posted:

You Can't Be What You Can't See: Representation Matters

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Cavauro posted:

four hours of jenny? well, there again. (reference to a slightly unusual thing she says a lot)

lobbin this post into the RLM thread like a sci fi gas that turns people into murderous cannibals

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Wish I got to see more of Josh on RLM, love that guy.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

NienNunb posted:

I Agree

when you see a re:View with Josh and Jay you know its gonna be a movie you actually want to watch

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

My son and I watched Darkman. He liked it. He told me at the end, "so he was a scientist until he learned the lesson of violence?" Seems accurate to me.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

NienNunb posted:

"Oh no, he's soluble! It's hard to run a crime syndicate when all your men are made out of salt."

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
drat good ep of Doctor Who this week. Stephen Moffat isn't too bad when he's not coming up with series long arcs. I'd completely given up on him after that dreadful Inside Man series.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

josh stinks, and until he issues an apology addressing how he on multiple occasions presented films for review previously riffed by MST so he could present their observations as his own, we absolutely shant be discussing him here

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Rich > Mac > Canadian Jim > Jay > Mike > Tim > Canadian Colin > Jack > Gremlin Doll > Josh

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Josh is nice I like him

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Jay, Mike, Rich, and maybe the Canadians. Anyone else can go screw, but especially Tim (his hairline gives me the creeps) and Josh (Shard level commentary on everything) (only joking)

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ9_8LfAx5U

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

yeah see, evidence freaking a here. mike smells a candle, this jamoke thinks he's smelling his stupid loving beard. you smell your beard josh. its under your nose.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

tim is good. i like mac but not his friend

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPi6y1O8lqE

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

yea ok posted:

Jay, Mike, Rich, and maybe the Canadians. Anyone else can go screw, but especially Tim (his hairline gives me the creeps) and Josh (Shard level commentary on everything) (only joking)
I like Josh

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

josh just says yeah in re-views. he doesn't actually have thoughts about any of it. just that he knows of it. he knows who bands are as well

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Josh and Jack occupy the same space for me as guys who are generally uninteresting and unfunny. I like Tim, Colin, and Jim aside from the main guys.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

When Mac is on its always a good time

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i was just trolling the josh fans earlier. i'm sure he's wonderful

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

who likes Tim

why

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

hes funny. i like when he goes oooooooooh

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

He's got a dry humor I enjoy

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
I only know Rich, Mike, and Jay who da heck are the rest of these dorks

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Alaois posted:

who likes Tim

why

Good mustache

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I like the movies

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Tim represents me on bad movie nights in that I too get irresponsibly drunk.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Dimebags Brain posted:

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Dimebags Brain posted:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Josh is a dumb unfunny nerd , Jack is somehow worse.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

careful yall, your jealousy is showing.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The best parts of RLM are when you can hear whoever edited the ep ducking the audio of Josh saying something completely unfunny

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

The best parts of RLM are when you can hear whoever edited the ep ducking the audio of Josh saying something completely unfunny

I like it when everyone ignores Josh and you can see him sulking a bit

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

remember how he kept trying to get people to call him "wizard"? one of them would make reference to a wizard in the film they watched and josh would be all "uhhhhh you mean meeeeee? i didnt do thaaaaat". but the good thing was no one called him wizard

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

jack is the undisputed WOAT though. his gurning and fake laugh at every tiny joke is inexcusable

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I don’t hate really any of RLM’s weirdo friends. I’ve got other things going on.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

he tries too hard but in a way i can personally excuse and sometimes even appreciate. freaking master xenahort over here, always trying to tell us how to hate.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

That DICK! posted:

he tries too hard but in a way i can personally excuse and sometimes even appreciate.

Yeah but I do like that he shares his interests and stuff with the thread

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

TheSwizzler posted:

lobbin this post into the RLM thread like a sci fi gas that turns people into murderous cannibals

look what you've done, now they're all in here :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

yea ok posted:

Yeah but I do like that he shares his interests and stuff with the thread

this own is good because it probably is directed at one person but is going to make everyone in the thread worry now, its the flame war equivalent of those drone missiles that are loaded with sawblades. it's not me right