Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
That fly did nothing wrong and I murdered it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

Now I'm watching that star trek deep space nine episode where dax O'brien and bashir board a runabout that shrinks down to 4 inches long as they investigate a subspace phenomena.

----------------

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Flies are dumb as poo poo and ugly and thwy smell and their butts are ugly and you should feel good about slaying it

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Afro Doug

it's important to be kind to everything, but don't lett it get to you i guess.

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Honest moment here: I try to avoid stepping on ants because I feel bad. Totally okay to feel a little bad even if something was annoying the beejeezus outta you. hey at least the death was quick ya know

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I avoid stepping on things too, and yesterday I helped a larva that was on my porch into a bush! (Not that kinda bush).

I wouldn't mind killing a moose, deer or raindeer however... Nom!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
how do you feel about the continuing genocide of mosquitoes?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

drilldo squirt

Yobgoblin posted:

how do you feel about the continuing genocide of mosquitoes?

I don't know man it's like they kill a bunch of people but they didn't ask to be mosquitoes and what will the things that eat mosquitoes eat when they are gone?

----------------

Scaly Haylie

there's nothing that subsists mainly on mosquitoes, so frankly it'd be a net gain if they all died.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Lizard Wizard posted:

there's nothing that subsists mainly on mosquitoes, so frankly it'd be a net gain if they all died.

i thought bats do. at least if they are busy eatin' mosquitoes that might mean the bats eat less moths.

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Alright, go ahead and give yourself one exp for killing that fly.

DING!

Oh, sweet- you gained a level!

+1 on all attacks vs. flies

+4 hit points

+1 AC

You have gained a new skill!
Locate Hand: Player is able to locate his/her hand

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

bog pixie

Splatmaster posted:

You have gained a new skill!
Locate Hand: Player is able to locate his/her hand

Looke

no fly shaming pls

poverty goat

Lizard Wizard posted:

this is actually not necessarily true, mosquito eggs and larvae make up a substantial portion of the biomass (if not the majority thereof) that other small aquatic creatures eat during mosquito season in many biomes

take it from a swamp dweller: the responsible way to deal with them is to form an alliance with spiders

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Hey I love spiders, this alliance thing sounds great. Speaking of, all the new spring orb weavers are beginning to take over my yard. So pretty.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

drilldo squirt posted:

With morals like this, you would make a good IK.

Ancelm

You'll never take me alive, copper!

drilldo squirt posted:

You monster. All it wanted was a friend.

"Duty then is the sublimest word in the English language. You should do your duty in all things. You can never do more, you should never wish to do less." -General Robert E. Lee

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I'm a vegetarian, but killing bugs doesn't bother me, not that I just run around willy nilly killing things. But, I think they have a low enough neuron count that they are basically robots.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
bugs can climb stairs

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
remember

flies spread diseases

so keep yours shut :ocelot::haw:

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

just think, every time you eat something, plant or animal, it had to be killed in order for you to consume it. how many lives are lost every day to sustain our pathetic human species? why do we get to keep living while countless billions are forced to die at our hands? that's why i eat dirt.

drilldo squirt

Don We Now posted:

just think, every time you eat something, plant or animal, it had to be killed in order for you to consume it. how many lives are lost every day to sustain our pathetic human species? why do we get to keep living while countless billions are forced to die at our hands? that's why i eat dirt.

I don't mind killing at eating something to be quite honest.

----------------

drilldo squirt

It's a lot fresher than the market.

----------------

Robot Made of Meat

Luvcow posted:

bugs can climb stairs

I have stairs in my house.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I have stairs in my house.

yes but do you have screens in your house?

google THIS

Don We Now posted:

look at this psychopath bragging about the microbe genocide he commits every day

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

drilldo squirt posted:

eat it to get protein

----------------

Robot Made of Meat

Luvcow posted:

yes but do you have screens in your house?

Indeed. I live in mosquito country.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

eonwe

drilldo squirt posted:

flies are just as flawed as the rest of us, i bet it was a serial fly killer

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

One time many years ago a fruit fly was flitting around my face while I was using the computer. After several unsuccessful attempts to catch it, I inhaled sharply and ate it. It did not, as I had imagined, taste anything like fruit.

shinmai

CHK Instruction
I have a not entirely dissimilar story about a butterfly.

poverty goat

if we didnt eat 2.5 spiders in our sleep every night we'd all be deficient in vitamin s

MrWillsauce

if everything died, nothing would have to kill anything else to live

Darkman Fanpage
who is to say the fly was not plotting your own demise? waiting, watching. its compound eyes taking in your routines and habits to prepare itself for the day it would strike with dagger drawn. blade dripping blood it would lay its eggs upon your glazed over eyes for its young to feast upon after hatching.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

shinmai posted:

I have a not entirely dissimilar story about a butterfly.

same but dung beetle

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:rip: all the harmless bugs that got killed in people's houses today.

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 20:51 on May 23, 2016

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i saw a cop swat a bug on the side of the road today, pretty sure he killed it, but i was in no mood to stick around and find out because I'm a coward :(

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Luvcow posted:

i saw a cop swat a bug on the side of the road today, pretty sure he killed it

that pig

Darkman Fanpage
write tour congreasman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

you know that fly could have been fly hitler for all that you know