Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beer pal

i live in a part of the world that was culturally primed for truck nutz. i remember back during the prime truck nutz era i would see one or two pairs on every commute . but i realized recently that i hadnt seen any in quite a while, maybe even a couple years. so what happend to the truck nutz. did the trucks that wore them all break down and theres wrecked up truck nuts filling those crushed car cubes at the wrecker yards all over the place? or did all the people who at one point bought truck nutz to put on their truck decide to take them off? what does it feel like to take the truck nuts off your truck? what goes through your mind in that moment? "that was a different time. im a different man now. time to put these away". are all the truck nuts now in peoples junk drawers? mementos of a simpler time in their lives? like tears in the rain? thats what ive been thinking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

most of the trucks you see on the road are worker trucks. the trucks with nutz are male trucks or "drones" and die soon after mating.

beer pal

oh... is it like cicadas then... threres gonna be a fresh spawn of truck nuts in a few years

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

alnilam

Paula Cole's hit song , where have all the truck nutz gone

ty manifisto

alnilam

beer pal posted:

what does it feel like to take the truck nuts off your truck? what goes through your mind in that moment? "that was a different time. im a different man now. time to put these away".

I'm going to be thinking about this a lot now too thank u

ty manifisto

Escape From Noise

🎶Where have all the Truck Nutz gone?🎶
🎶Long time passing🎶
🎶Where have all the Truck Nutz gone?🎶
🎶Long time ago🎶
:(

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Where have all the truck nutz gone?
Long time passing
Where have all the trick nutZ gone?
Long time ago
Where have all the truck nutz gone?
The girls have picked them every one
Oh when will you ever learn?
When will you ever learn

Females stole them, apparently

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

I did see some in the wild when I was living in Seattle two years ago or so. They had an American flag design emblazoned on them.

beer pal

[godspeed you black emperor vocal sample voice] where have all the truck nutz gone

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

vanisher

Going through grandpas old stuff, a small velvet bag is tucked away underneath some old papers. It clearly meant a lot to him, whatever it was, but it was time to let that all go.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

jimmy asks for the bag as we fill up some boxes to take to goodwill

"Yeah, sure Jim. I'm sure he would have wanted that to go to someone he loved."

Escape From Noise

In Arkansas a family sits down to their Sunday meal. There, at the center of the table, on top of the immaculately pressed linen tablecloth, sits a vase of freshly picked Truck Nutz. The young daughter quietly beams with pride as the father mentions the bouquet in the before meal prayer.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Aug 13, 2019

FreshCutFries

beer pal posted:

[godspeed you black emperor vocal sample voice] where have all the truck nutz gone

FreshCutFries

they manufactured too many truck nuts to sell and dumped them in the American Southwest. somewhere in the desert, waiting to be found, is a glorious pile of truck nuts. a lost city of gold. just, instead of gold, it's truck nuts, and instead of a city, it's a pile.

Heather Papps

hello friend

one time i saw a truck and the rear bumper was made of a two by four

dangling down, on the rear axle, was two big ol nuts. like actual loving i don't know nuts. like that go on bolts. anyways there were two nuts on a chain, danglin down free and happy as the good lord intended.
those, now those were truck nutz

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

vanisher

an angry ex-husband throwing his Truck Nutz™ into the ocean because what's even the point if he can't piss her off with it

Heather Papps

hello friend

i may have been injured in a combine accident, but at least my truck will have nutz so help me God

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

jesus christ, that truck is naked!

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
arriving at home

'lol babe hey babe check out what i bought these things are hilarious whoa nelly if you thought that calvin peeing decal was a stitch, you aint seen nothin'

without breaking eye contact, wife reaches under table, plonks down truck labia

'let the truck decide'

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

Ayatollah Hermione posted:

arriving at home

'lol babe hey babe check out what i bought these things are hilarious whoa nelly if you thought that calvin peeing decal was a stitch, you aint seen nothin'

without breaking eye contact, wife reaches under table, plonks down truck labia

'let the truck decide'

Hmm... strong argument from the labia side.
https://youtu.be/isjQgTuUnwU

Twenty Four

the trucks got neutered

nut

maybe it got cold and they r on the inside?

nut

the guy at the jiffy lube tugged too hard on my truck nutz while asking me to honk the horn

Heather Papps

hello friend

my truck is having a gender reveal party

will it be truck nutz, or those eyelashes on the headlights?

hey let my truck decide stop pressuring it

Escape From Noise

Suckle mine freaking Truck Nutz

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The Truck Nuts have all bolted

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

yeah my trucks got nuts, check out deeeeez nuts

*tailgate crashes down, wallnuts just come loving pouring out like niagara nut fallz*

how do you like em?
my nuts.

Escape From Noise

Michael Keaton, gesturing towards the rear of his truck where Truck Nutz emblazoned with the Batman logo dangle, "You wanna get nuts? LET'S GET NUTS!"

Heather Papps

hello friend

wikipedia posted:

A nut is a hard-shelled fruit of some plants. They are an important part of human and animal diets. Many dried seeds and fruits are called 'nuts' in English, but only some are nuts to a botanist.

Nuts are made of the seed and the fruit, where the fruit does not open to release the seed. Most seeds come from fruits, and the seeds are released from the fruit. But nuts (such as hazelnuts, hickories, chestnuts and acorns) have a stony fruit wall which keeps the seed inside.

In common speaking, many so-called nuts, like pistachios and Brazil nuts,[1] are not nuts in a biological sense. Everyday common usage of the term often refers to any hard-walled, edible kernel as a nut.[2]

what the gently caress is this even talking about it i must know the history of nutz!

Escape From Noise

Maybe it's under the subsection "Deez" or possibly "Ligma"?

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Maybe it's under the subsection "Deez" or possibly "Ligma"?

sorry what is ligma?

Escape From Noise

It's when u LIGMA NUTZ! BOFA DEM! OOOOOWWWWWWNNNNNNNEDDDDDD!

nut

Heather Papps posted:

will it be truck nutz, or those eyelashes on the headlights?

this is a powerful and good image

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

It's when u LIGMA NUTZ! BOFA DEM! OOOOOWWWWWWNNNNNNNEDDDDDD!

i just need to check my truck real quick.

gently caress
my nutz.... where... they are gone...
someone has stolen them....

nut

truck nutz are like pokemon moonstones u put them on ur truck and when you wake up the next day their gone but ur f150 has a "yeah it's a hemi" bumper sticker in its place

Heather Papps

hello friend

i bumped into my truck carrying a bunch of leafstones and now i have a big loving tractor.

Escape From Noise

For sale: truck nuts, never worn.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

New million dollar idea: Truck Pantz.

Heather Papps

hello friend

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

New million dollar idea: Truck Pantz.

but then my truck penis won't be visible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Truck codpiece.