Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
lmao. the penetrator said the two magic words and you came running like a fly to poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

AHungryRobot posted:

lmao. the penetrator said the two magic words and you came running like a fly to poo poo.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

THE PENETRATOR posted:

2morrow night... if u dare

Yeah that works

AHungryRobot posted:

Lol this thread.

You're a bitch for not playing games with us; you're a stupid poo poo for playing games with us. :rolleyes:

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
I don't have free time for video games ~thousands of hours in dark souls, MMO raider~

lol

ban this loving guy

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
all requests for Mario Kart were met with "oh im too busy, got soooooo much stuff to do y'know" but as soon as Dark Souls was brought up all of a sudden your calendar's just open

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Adam Bowen posted:

I don't have free time for video games ~thousands of hours in dark souls, MMO raider~

lol

ban this loving guy

I didn't say I didn't have time for games. I said I didn't have time to play quake live with stux. Nobody has time to play quake live with stux.

CharlestonJew posted:

all requests for Mario Kart were met with "oh im too busy, got soooooo much stuff to do y'know" but as soon as Dark Souls was brought up all of a sudden your calendar's just open

Its more that the penetrator is a poster who doesn't make me want to eat my own eyeballs, honestly.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Zaphod42 posted:

I didn't say I didn't have time for games. I said I didn't have time to play quake live with stux. Nobody has time to play quake live with stux.

Its more that the penetrator is a poster who doesn't make me want to eat my own eyeballs, honestly.

can you please elaborate on which mmo you are raiding in tonight

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Mendacity!

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!

Zaphod42 posted:

Just found out I been called out sorry, I mostly post at work so I don't check the forums a ton on the weekends.

Don't know if I'm gonna have time for this though, I've got way too much poo poo to do and way too little free time as it is.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I have no love for people who use :shrug:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i have too little free time aside from posting on SA constantly, putting hundreds of hours in raiding, and reading up on all the newest strats for bloodborne in this month's nintendo power

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
I'd love to play Mario Kart, one of the most fun multiplayer games, with y'all, but I am just too busy.

*equips a marginally better breastplate to my orc warrior*

:shrug:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0yQigWCpOUc

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Zaphod42 posted:

you're kinda missing the point of these challenges, you dont pick and choose who you get to play with, the goon jury of your peers does.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

If he gets banned for not participating then he'll have a lot more free time, I don't see a single problem with any outcome of this situation.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Zaphod42 posted:

gently caress you, idiot.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Zaphod42 posted:

Yeah that works

Lol this thread.

You're a bitch for not playing games with us; you're a stupid poo poo for playing games with us. :rolleyes:

you are a loving ridiculous bitch.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
I changed my mind, Zaphod is the worst poster, or at least as bad as Stux.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
Yo Warcraft 3 would be great

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Wootman posted:

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
Mario Party 2 or 3 over netplay would be awesome imo

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

AHungryRobot posted:

*penetrating intensifies*

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Wootman posted:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

How Rude posted:

I changed my mind, Zaphod is the worst poster, or at least as bad as Stux.

This thread's secret mission is to find the next worst poster, and then the next.....

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

It should be John Romero's Daikatana multiplayer.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
zaphod is just trying to take the heat away from his friend stux

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

AHungryRobot posted:

Jimby's computer literally loving broke and he still managed to participate in the last challenge.

when i'm called out, i do my best to show up and try my best.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

TWIST FIST posted:

jimby is a hero

thanks, buddy! :)

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
lmao at zaphod outing himself as a bitch.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Zaphod42 posted:

Lol this thread.

It's not the thread

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

The REAL Goobusters posted:

lmao at zaphod outing himself as a bitch.

echronorian posted:

It's not the thread

both excellent points

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Watch me stream myslf pwning zaphod 2nite at 7 pm est, on twitch dot tv backslash acanthocybium

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
gonna put this on hold while akumos mourns the loss of his pet and we come up with more shitposters. in the meantime adam bowen has a thread for a wc3 challenge or something for anyone to join

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

*performs the ritual to bring this thread back to life*

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

remember when it turned out that akumos was a lying cheating son of a bitch?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
That's how he beat me in quake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

That's how he beat me in quake

He should be forced to play Wormskull

• Locked thread