Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
Gersh Kuntzman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

The Dennis System posted:

Never heard of Hope Solo until I read this thread.

Did you just join the internets?

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Chinatown posted:

im the hairy butthole

That's an understatement.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
hope solo's vagina looks like an arbys roast beef sandwich it was really gross

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I dunno I'd eat an arbys roast beef sandwich if I was starving, not so with that vagina so its not really an accurate comparison

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Berious posted:

Actual journalists bitching that this ridiculous dough man didn't ask the deep probing questions that they can't be bothered to ask

Would those very specific 'should have asked...' questions been worse? I could see them as setting people on him for being an intentionally hostile plant by the opposition that asked a question knowing no Presidental candidate could specifically answer in a short allotted window and thus make them look foolish.

Also: "It's certainly fair to ask about energy policy, but it's not fair to be an uninformed idiot about it. "

Isn't that the point of asking questions? Like that's the very nature of asking questions, because you're uninformed and want an answer? I don't know, someone tell me.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

It was J-Law's butthole that Ken Bone liked. J-Law's.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Je suis Gersh Kuntzman

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

I read Ken Bones AMA and he seems like a cool dude. I like Radiohead too

E: also think j laws bhole is aces

Bodhidharma
Jul 2, 2011

"virgin no more! virgin no more!" i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob
I wonder what Ken Bone's butthole looks like..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

Bodhidharma posted:

I wonder what Ken Bone's butthole looks like..

Ken Bone's butthole, red sweater or olive suit? 2017 fashions are relying on this.

• Locked thread