Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I'm the punching bag arcade machine that Jon Taffer says causes too much aggression in a Southern bar serving 18oz shots

I'm also the Constant Contact email list that sends unsolicited emails to locals begging them to come to the grand opening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Tim Whatley posted:

I'm the punching bag arcade machine that Jon Taffer says causes too much aggression

help, I am dying of irony poisoning

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
I am the re-branded gym under a successful franchise that will still fail because the owners are morons.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Nooner posted:

30 rock was a garbage tv show that belongs in a toilet

Nooner...

You and I have come a long way, I think, but if this truly your opinion, then we are gonna have issues sir.

:colbert:

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

Yeah I don't get the 30 rock hate

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I hate Alec Baldwin and also hate Tracy Morgan so I dont think that 30 rock is good, I think it is infact the opposite of good, it is bad.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Tim Whatley posted:

I'm the punching bag arcade machine that Jon Taffer says causes too much aggression in a Southern bar serving 18oz shots

i remember that episode

one dude punched the machine so hard his hand went past the bag, into the machine itself, and got blood all over it from his broken hand

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Nooner posted:

I hate Alec Baldwin and also hate Tracy Morgan

same but tina fey

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
I'm Jon Taffer talking to the lazy owner's long-suffering wife.

"YOU LET THIS GUY WALK ALL OVER YOU AND BLOW YOUR CHILDRENS' COLLEGE FUNDS, AND HE DOESN'T EVEN CARE! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE THAT! *shakes wife like a ragdoll* YOU ARE A STRONG, POWERFUL WOMAN WHO SHOULD NOT LET MEN MISTREAT YOU!"

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

see you're just trying to sell cars right what u gotta do is sell cars at near cost just to move em quick as possible but gently caress EM on the interest rate then u just sell that poo poo to some other investor so it doesn't matter if they have poo poo credit or what lol

then the car is repo'd and you buy it back for a fraction of its value and sell it again and again it's just like bills for days

holy poo poo thats a good idea

Probably Infected
Feb 17, 2010
College Slice
I'm the Promotional Consideration Provided by:

Sub-Zero Hamster Music booze
Peaceful Fox
The Acute Company
Purple Robot
The Stormy Melon Company
The Cheeky Whale Company
White Squirrel
The Complicated Panda Company
Tiny Android
Ice-Cold Frog
The Fat Fox Company
The Alpha Turkey Company
The Complicated Light-Switch Company
The Thin Hamster Company
Happy Carpet
Black Cake
ESRI

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Probably Infected posted:

I'm the Promotional Consideration Provided by:

Sub-Zero Hamster Music booze
Peaceful Fox
The Acute Company
Purple Robot
The Stormy Melon Company
The Cheeky Whale Company
White Squirrel
The Complicated Panda Company
Tiny Android
Ice-Cold Frog
The Fat Fox Company
The Alpha Turkey Company
The Complicated Light-Switch Company
The Thin Hamster Company
Happy Carpet
Black Cake
ESRI

and barely functional drunk viewers at 1 am like you

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

toot toot there's a storm coming. women and children into the buttfunnels first

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

hth posted:

John Oliver did a segment on car loans a bit ago and how nasty they can get.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I watched an episode last night where Sir Mix A Lot came to the renovated bar launch and Taffer acted like they were boys who go way back and that he's still a celebrity in 2016

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
whats the story behind john taffer and butt funnels

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
He invented them

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Shouldn't the Pirate Bar episode been called "Arrr Rescue"? :rimshot:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

hth posted:

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Code Jockey posted:

same but tina fey

And I hate all three of them, so yeah, 30 rock sucks.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

CharlestonJew posted:

vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLR3nuZJKy4

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Or you just wait for the other person to come through before you try to get through because you respect their intimate and personal space.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

CharlestonJew posted:

Misread as "Butt Funerals"

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

I hate Alec Baldwin and also hate Tracy Morgan so I dont think that 30 rock is good, I think it is infact the opposite of good, it is bad.

same except I'm ambivalent about Tracy Morgan

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

Booblord Zagats posted:

Misread as "Butt Funerals"

Quality username right here

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

same except I'm ambivalent about Tracy Morgan

Tracy Morgan has repugnant personal views (saying stuff like if his child was gay he would kill them) and I really don't understand why he got a pass.

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

Weird that Tracy Morgan is just Tracy Jordan but worse.

Yomofo
Jun 7, 2005

by Cyrano4747

Probably Infected posted:

I'm the cocktail consultant introducing drinks that use whip cream, coconut shavings, smoke-filled glasses, and passionfruit garnishes to bars that have raccoons running through them.

This is all I think of now when I see his how. Too funny

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

spooky like this! posted:

Tracy Morgan has repugnant personal views (saying stuff like if his child was gay he would kill them) and I really don't understand why he got a pass.

Because he is a comedian and also because his views aren't that unusual

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

He didn't get a pass from that truck driver

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

CharlestonJew posted:

Lol

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

Black ppl arent cool with gay ppl. Its not something thats addressed super often but theres a serious cultural issue there. Resonsible for over 80% of violent anti gay hate crimes.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

CharlestonJew posted:

holy poo poo

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

TheLightPurges posted:

Black ppl arent cool with gay ppl. Its not something thats addressed super often but theres a serious cultural issue there. Resonsible for over 80% of violent anti gay hate crimes.

in america, this is one of the equal sections so you have to tally up a great deal of other components of their identity to come to any conclusion

like straight blacks can be homophobic to gay blacks, but not to gay whites because of the way bigotry works now apparently

gay koreans can be racist to gay blacks and straight blacks but gay koreans cant be racist to wealthy blacks regardless of stature because wealth trumps everything else

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
transpeople can say any slur they choose, for instance and its not racist

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it's mostly that minorities get a pass for things white people dont which kinda makes sense

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
white man's burden thread

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

dookifex_maximus posted:

transpeople can say any slur they choose, for instance and its not racist

this is a really loving stupid thing to say

In any case how about we not turn the thread for the Spike TV Show 'Bar Rescue' into yet another thread where people post their terrible opinions on race/gender relations at the slightest provocation

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

This is somehow simultaneously both better and worse that what I was imagining a butt funnel was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

The dude's face when Taffer tells him he's installing a double deep butt funnel without any context yet is loving hilarious.

• Locked thread