Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

*half a million in debt and cant pour a motherfucking beer correctly*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
They did one near by me and like it worked real good for like 3 months and then they went right back to how they used to be and now it's closed

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i've always wanted to call jon taffer a loving nutter to his weird face, I envy that you had the opportunity Nooner

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.

Nooner posted:

They did one near by me and like it worked real good for like 3 months and then they went right back to how they used to be and now it's closed

all those shows are the same. kitchen night mares. biggest loser. you try to make something better but if oyu dont fix the underlying problem is just stays bad.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I'm the half drunk manager that clearly doesn't give one poo poo about the camera crew video taping my lovely establishment.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I'm the one hot waitress thats stealing from the restaurant

Probably Infected
Feb 17, 2010
College Slice
I'm the cocktail consultant introducing drinks that use whip cream, coconut shavings, smoke-filled glasses, and passionfruit garnishes to bars that have raccoons running through them.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
I'm the inevitable tense scene where somebody important has a meltdown and everybody watches

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Probably Infected posted:

I'm the cocktail consultant introducing drinks that use whip cream, coconut shavings, smoke-filled glasses, and passionfruit garnishes to bars that have raccoons running through them.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
One of my old favorite dives got bought by this guy who was like the mattress store owner from mission hill irl and it was hilarious but then he ran it into the ground and creeped out all the girls who worked there with bad touching and drink prices went super high cause I guess he was thinking "business is down so if I make the prices higher it will make up for lost business"

I guess he sold it and it's still going but everyone I know who worked there bailed cause hostile work environment

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Ahh geez I don't understand why my bar that uses a lovely gimmick and is only good for a few visits before people go back to their regular dive which serves strong basic drinks and possibly ordinary foods like burgers fries and tacos, can't seem to keep people coming back to my dumb spot.

*Gets good advice and a free renovation but fails a year later because maybe opening a castle themed bar in a smaller city devoid of foot traffic was a stupid loving idea*

Ecstatic Elastic
Oct 30, 2008

She's just spun
Went to one of these bars in Austin. Everyone was smoking weed, pretty sure i almost got raped, had like 5-6 drinks with the owner (the reason taffer was there in the first place), and threw up in the bathroom from the shitnado stench. Glad this bar got...rescued?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

im the quarter bottle of liquor being dumped into one g&t

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Ecstatic Elastic posted:

pretty sure i almost got raped

what

was

his

name

Ecstatic Elastic
Oct 30, 2008

She's just spun
i'm INJF so asking for names is pretty daunting imo

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

hth posted:

what

was

his

name

*audience starts hollering and gyrating their fists*

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I'm the Butt Funnel.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I'm the poor doctor that got set up by the show ' s producers to be attacked by Taffer over a forced misunderstanding :stare:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
*is profoundly retarded*

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

Ecstatic Elastic posted:

Went to one of these bars in Austin. Everyone was smoking weed, pretty sure i almost got raped, had like 5-6 drinks with the owner (the reason taffer was there in the first place), and threw up in the bathroom from the shitnado stench. Glad this bar got...rescued?

Was that the shithole with bugs everywhere, including in the booze, that they turned into a steampunk bar? Because i'd take your experience over a steampunk themed bar any day.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I'm the bartender who doesn't really care about the bar but uses my position to get laid.

Ecstatic Elastic
Oct 30, 2008

She's just spun

take me you ANIMAL posted:

Was that the shithole with bugs everywhere, including in the booze, that they turned into a steampunk bar? Because i'd take your experience over a steampunk themed bar any day.

Haha yes! That was the bar I was at, but it was post rescue. The only thing steampunk about tht bar was the steam coming from off the punk(poo poo)...but free drinks from the owner so gently caress you taffer I win

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm the 21 year old server who is expected to take this job as serious as a vice president position at a fortune 100 company, but gets paid $3 while listening to the owner bitch about coming up short half a million.

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
I'm the prominently-displayed pyramid of World Famous Premium Spirits such as Tanqueray™ London Dry Gin, Johnny Walker™ Scotch Whiskey and Smirnoff™ Triple-Distilled Vodka brought to you by Diageo™, a global leader in beverage alcohol.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the best bars are the ones where u can find cocaine

hth

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I'm the owner who goes along with the redemption storyline and tearfully thanks Jon Taffer for everything he's done then shuts down a month later to sell the bar and flip the new equipment

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
I'm the Mexican cook who's actually the glue holding the place together making delicious burgers out of crushed insect and rat carcasses while making 12 dollars a day. I have never once deep cleaned a kitchen in my life.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
I'm the under cooked chicken wings.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

i'm the frankenstein monster in a blazer and tshirt screaming at you and throwing fried chicken all over your kitchen

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

new phone who dis posted:

I'm the Mexican cook who's actually the glue holding the place together

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls
I'm the guy getting drunk as poo poo and not bothering anyone that is used as an example of over serving even though I walked from my apt 2 blocks away.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
"This is black mold you're killing your garbage people customers!!"

*It's just regular mold*

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.

but it's so honest

one

two

three

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

You should put a butt funnel in your bar.

oh btw I own the patent.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

kazr posted:

*audience starts hollering and gyrating their fists*

how do you gyrate a fist

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

the only people i knew who watched bar rescue recently were a guy who lived in a basement and his girlfriend who had half of her head dented in because she got kicked by a horse or dog or something and they were both alcoholics and all they did was watch bar rescue and bob's burgers

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!
*dead cockroaches in the booze*

*mysterious grey sludge in the ice machine*

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

the only people i knew who watched bar rescue recently were a guy who lived in a basement and his girlfriend who had half of her head dented in because she got kicked by a horse or dog or something and they were both alcoholics and all they did was watch bar rescue and bob's burgers

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I'm so out of it that I repeatedly mistake Taffer for Fred Flintstone and angrily tell him to suck a dino-dick.

• Locked thread