Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

TraderStav posted:

This is great and all, but does this mean that America will be instrumental in the 'new FIFA' that's to come once this is dismantled?

Hello playoffs, annual world cups, and commercial breaks!

You need to learn what IFAB is and does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

JSARSOM posted:

You're retarded.

Let the hate flow through you.... yes...

Total Meatlove posted:

Was not a very serious post.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Sepp Blatter dropped a statement

quote:

This is a difficult time for football, the fans and for FIFA as an organisation. We understand the disappointment that many have expressed and I know that the events of today will impact the way in which many people view us.

As unfortunate as these events are, it should be clear that we welcome the actions and the investigations by the US and Swiss authorities and believe that it will help to reinforce measures that FIFA has already taken to root out any wrongdoing in football.

While there will be many who are frustrated with the pace of change, I would like to stress the actions that we have taken and will continue to take. In fact, today’s action by the Swiss Office of the Attorney General was set in motion when we submitted a dossier to the Swiss authorities late last year.

Let me be clear: such misconduct has no place in football and we will ensure that those who engage in it are put out of the game. Following the events of today, the independent Ethics Committee – which is in the midst of its own proceedings regarding the awarding of the 2018 and 2022 FIFA World Cups - took swift action to provisionally ban those individuals named by the authorities from any football-related activities at the national and international level. These actions are on top of similar steps that FIFA has taken over the past year to exclude any members who violate our own Code of Ethics.

We will continue to work with the relevant authorities and we will work vigorously within FIFA in order to root out any misconduct, to regain your trust and ensure that football worldwide is free from wrongdoing

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb_QlTxpFCY

I'm sure this has been posted but gently caress it

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

lmao that i've written articles for that website, shameful stuff

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
This news is good and all but does anyone know where I can find tasteless jokes rooted in homophobia?

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

A high speed chase to the russian border is the only way today could get better

A crack team of UEFA executives stands ready to intercept them in Warsaw

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Total Meatlove posted:

Does it sell Apple accessories to gay men?

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

This news is good and all but does anyone know where I can find tasteless jokes rooted in homophobia?
take a look at your sex life

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
http://www.fifa.com/about-fifa/news/y=2015/m=5/news=statement-by-fifa-president-blatter-2609360.html lmao

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

straight up brolic posted:

take a look at your sex life

Wow. I'm gonna extradite you for this.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

the 'we welcome those who are trying to help us keep our organization clean defense' is straight fire

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

:newlol:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

As the judge prepares to pronounce Blatter guilty, Caribbean gunmen surround the houses of Ronaldo and Messi. Cracking a wry smile, Blatter asks, "The verdict, your honor?"

Football must choose.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

inner monologue

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

African AIDS cum posted:

check your pms

(in your sent folder)

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/martynziegler/status/603623265819590656
Trinidad attorney general issues provisional arrest warrant for Jack Warner + he will face extradition proceedings to USA

AllDogsGoodDogs
Dec 30, 2008

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)
Have to say I'm little disappointed in the lynch mob mentality of this forum. Blatter has come out publicly now to say that this is all a cool and good thing that he wanted to happen all along and has denied any wrong doing. Innocent until proven guilty imo

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Now that FIFA has gone down, we can finally see Freddy Adu pay for the horrible sex crimes he did to teen pop star JoJo.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

stickyfngrdboy posted:

the only people who want him NOW are the tiny African nations who get loads of free watchesimean football pitches for kids and amateurs. The entire way the organisation is run is to keep him in position - anyone who runs against him suddenly finds they have no friends.

We're talking about an organisation which gives San Marino (population under 40, 000 with a national team made up of electricians and binmen or something) the same power as Germany (population 80 million, current World Cup holders).

Remember when Sepp was seen as the "somewhat ethical" alternative to Joao Havelange and pulled off a coup? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

African AIDS cum posted:

You've come to the right place, friend

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

Now that FIFA has gone down, we can finally see Freddy Adu pay for the horrible sex crimes he did to teen pop star JoJo.
loving lmao

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

CubanMissile posted:

All they had to do was not award the World Cup to the most obvious bribe country possible and these assholes could have made a killing for eons to come.

this is a good post

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

Beter twee tetten in de hand dan tien op de vlucht.
I wonder if we find out this is true:

quote:

It reports how England’s bid officials were warned that Vladimir Putin, then the Russian prime minister, had “cranked up . . . the operation” months before the secret ballot and was alleged to have tasked a trusted cabal of oligarchs with doing “deniable” deals to win the support of FIFA voters.

Some of those “deniable” acts, according to the Sunday Times, included the handing out of high-priced art to FIFA voters, including a painting believed to be by Pablo Picasso to UEFA’s Platini and an additional landscape painting to FIFA voting member Michel D’Hooghe of Belgium. The latter painting was said to be wrapped in a paper bag and given to D’Hooghe by Vyacheslav Koloskov, a former FIFA vice president and Russia 2018 World Cup committee member.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...world-cup-vote/

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

CubanMissile posted:

All they had to do was not award the World Cup to the most obvious bribe country possible and these assholes could have made a killing for eons to come.

well they didn't award it to England and still got nailed, so I disagree

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

Mr. Mambold posted:

Remember when Sepp was seen as the "somewhat ethical" alternative to Joao Havelange and pulled off a coup? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

quote:

The Rule of Two states that there would be only two Sith at one time, a Master and an Apprentice, guaranteeing that when the Apprentice becomes powerful enough in the ways of the dark side to take the title of Master, only then would they be worthy of the title.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rule_of_Two

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

MikeJF posted:

How easy is it to flee anyway?

somewhat easy but you become an international fugitive so you're charged with a hardcore crime even if you would have otherwise gotten away with it, you end up on interpol's list etc.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Uncle Rico styling all over FIFA

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

MikeJF posted:

How easy is it to flee anyway?

Surprisingly easy, as long as Mossad isn't after you. If Mossad is after you, it is close to impossible.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
I can't believe this is finally really happening. It makes me so happy!

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
If the US takes down Blatter will the rest of the world forgive us for Bush?

The IRS was involved in going after these guys so that mean everyone likes us now right? Right? Guys?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

mackintosh posted:

Surprisingly easy, as long as Mossad isn't after you. If Mossad is after you, it is close to impossible.

Stop watching NCIS

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

The emperor had like thirty secret apprentices the rule of two is WRONG

Come to the Expanded Universe thread if you want to discuss lovely star wars lore

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

The USA basically does whatever they want with SWIFT and there is no banking alternative. Unless their money is in Iran they will never see it again.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Reign Of Pain posted:

If the US takes down Blatter will the rest of the world forgive us for Bush?

I always liked Bush.

elwood
Mar 28, 2001

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx64_N4AA04

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

The USA basically does whatever they want with SWIFT and there is no banking alternative. Unless their money is in Iran they will never see it again.
pax americana is some pro-rear end poo poo, loving imagine those chinese bums pulling a move like this...you can't.