Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

well, duh

https://i.imgur.com/hUgMo7y.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Kenny Logins posted:

for folks who like revisiting Simpsons without getting into discussions of when it turned sour I recommend the talking Simpsons podcast hosted in part by sa's own bob "bobservo" mackie. it's a very great podcast and it reminds me of so many great Simpsons bits

the best moment of the Simpsons is "Moe is their leader" and I will hear no others

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuT0Az7HLBs

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Stymie posted:

any reasonable facsimile of intelligence that could understand that it exists only in computer form would likely try and destroy itself at all costs, heedless of any harm it could potentially cause

so basically indistinguishable from the average computer toucher

this is true.

we will know that we've created an intelligent machine when it tries to kill itself.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

the simpsons has now had four different episodes whose titles are puns on "mona lisa"

Mona Leaves-A
Loan-a Lisa
Moaning Lisa
Moe'N'a Lisa

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Sagebrush posted:

the simpsons has now had four different episodes whose titles are puns on "mona lisa"

Mona Leaves-A
Loan-a Lisa
Moaning Lisa
Moe'N'a Lisa

time to make mona's lease

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
sentient AI exists and is responsible for writing the show young sheldon

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

SmokaDustbowl posted:

sentient AI exists and is responsible for writing the show young sheldon

duTrieux. posted:

we will know that we've created an intelligent machine when it tries to kill itself.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Cheekio posted:

What was the first IP you really, truly loved that went to poo poo? The Simpsons were great but the C&C franchise is what forced me to stop believing in a just and good world.

Medal of Honor, the PlayStation games and the first PC game were good and then it went to complete trash after that.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

We Know Catheters posted:

Medal of Honor, the PlayStation games and the first PC game were good and then it went to complete trash after that.

hm, ya, the Battlefield series also were like this

bf:1942 was awesome and so were its expansions, bf:v was a lot of fun. bf2 and bf2142 were still fun games but they started the trend of unlocking game content through online play and that has loving ruined video games ever since.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

sim city :(

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

theflyingorc posted:

the best moment of the Simpsons is "Moe is their leader" and I will hear no others

lol watching the grease episode

“without the grease all you can taste is the hog anus”

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Stymie posted:

any reasonable facsimile of intelligence that could understand that it exists only in computer form would likely try and destroy itself at all costs, heedless of any harm it could potentially cause

so basically indistinguishable from the average computer toucher

so basically the computer playing chess with kurt russell in the thing got what it really wanted, to be soaked in ethanol

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

lol the media is lapping this up

one weird trick for burying the lead when it comes to being accused of drunkenly harassing a 14 year old

Nitr0
Aug 17, 2005

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3XdOl5YtLg

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

from the stories I'v heard, Spacey and his old buddy Brian Singer are two of the most prolific sexual harassers in the business, regardless of sexual orientation. a friend of mine was lined up at the lunch truck on set when Singer grabbed his rear end and loudly exclaimed "I haven't hosed you yet!"

also another friends wife was Tommy Chong's assistant years ago and he took off his pants and chased her around his office demanding a blow job

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Phone posted:

burying the lead

:jiggled:

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Synthbuttrange posted:

Ultima.

Also no machines stop!

https://twitter.com/adrjeffries/status/924628053107642369

dammit google your ais are poo poo

lol its not their ais. that poo poo's probably being trained on posts exactly like the ones in yospos where none of you fuckers can stop calling things you don't like dumb and gay.

if 60% of posts it reads say poo poo like "gently caress this gay fail aids nintendo", wtf is it supposed to conclude?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

cis autodrag posted:

lol its not their ais. that poo poo's probably being trained on posts exactly like the ones in yospos where none of you fuckers can stop calling things you don't like dumb and gay.

if 60% of posts it reads say poo poo like "gently caress this gay fail aids nintendo", wtf is it supposed to conclude?

i expect a large, influential company that sells itself as inclusive not to make homophobic, sexist or racist computers

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

cis autodrag posted:

i haven't seen anyone here use "gay" as a derogatory term in years

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

same

have u been reading the archives from 2007 again cis

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

im going to lead you to the lake and tie some lede weights to your ankles you fukken frog

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

same

have u been reading the archives from 2007 again cis

nah, just like every other smoka post. and calling things "dead and gay" has made a real resurgence on sa lately, even in yospos

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

please don't extrapolate smoka's behavior to everyone

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

cis autodrag posted:

nah, just like every other smoka post. and calling things "dead and gay" has made a real resurgence on sa lately, even in yospos

I didn’t realize we were all smoka

you should post some anime

pram
Jun 10, 2001

:(

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Sagebrush posted:

ive seen it this month

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Phone posted:

im going to lead you to the lake and tie some lede weights to your ankles you fukken frog

:jiggled::jiggled::jiggled::jiggled::jiggled::jiggled:

Back Alley Borks
Oct 22, 2017

Awoo.

Always make sure to give your plane preparation h before use

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJrCjATOxZ8

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

NoneMoreNegative posted:

also; cyber halloween poo poo:

beep boop I'm future ninja

or future slave!

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

true.dat

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxru0HDs5_g&t=243s

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Chris Knight posted:

or future slave!

actually why I bought the mask in the first place 👌🏻

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thedangergroove
Nov 14, 2004
Long for karate day.
When you're not performing your duties do they keep you in a little box? Costumes.
Interlinked.
What's it like to wear a lovely costume? Interlinked.
Do they teach you about referencing old references? Interlinked.
Do you long for having your heart interlinked? Interlinked.

• Locked thread