Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

LingcodKilla posted:

Built in best in.

ANyone read Braille 🤔

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Rad Lieutenant posted:

ANyone read Braille 🤔

it says ur gay

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Seriously that textured wallpaper is terrible but it wasnt worth tearing off and painting before some other house projects. My office at least has boring old man wall paper on half of it.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Mike-o posted:

it says ur gay

Just like the old gypsy woman said :monocle:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

LingcodKilla posted:

Built in best in.

Central vacuum, there's something you don't see often.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Works pretty drat well. The motor is strong as gently caress. Does appear to be much newer than the house (1997).

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
some boy going through puberty probably stuck his dick in that

or a very lonely and/or drunk man

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Mike-o posted:

some boy going through puberty probably stuck his dick in that

or a very lonely and/or drunk man

Too rough.

ANYWAYS, was Logan worth seeing on the big screen?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

LingcodKilla posted:

Too rough.

yes

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

LingcodKilla posted:

Too rough.

I really liked it. It was a good movie.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i havent been to a movie theater since episode 7

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Mr. Nice! posted:

I really liked it. It was a good movie.

Good yes but was is it cool on the big screen or will i be just as happy watching when it comes out on my 65"?

It's that or Kong tonight but I dont got any word of mouth on that.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

LingcodKilla posted:

Good yes but was is it cool on the big screen or will i be just as happy watching when it comes out on my 65"?

It's that or Kong tonight but I dont got any word of mouth on that.

go watch it, but it isn't a kid movie even if a kid is a main character. It is bloody as gently caress.

It's a really good movie and worth watching sooner rather than later.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Mr. Nice! posted:

go watch it, but it isn't a kid movie even if a kid is a main character. It is bloody as gently caress.

It's a really good movie and worth watching sooner rather than later.

Yeah what he said

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

LingcodKilla posted:

Too rough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut5sk0RUlS4

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Go see Logan.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4JzxAeHwjs&t=997s

havent seen it, but it made this girl start crying halfway thru her review. there are spoilers, but youre safe to watch her cry for about a min or two from the point i linked

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

So... you didnt like it?

Gonna catch the 11pm

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

LingcodKilla posted:

So... you didnt like it?

Gonna catch the 11pm

This is more me agreeing with RLM about endless sequels and reboots and less about the quality of the film.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Your av really cracks me up because on my phone it only shows two eyes eagerly peering at a button

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
My friend got some kinda weird cat

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

LingcodKilla posted:

Works pretty drat well. The motor is strong as gently caress. Does appear to be much newer than the house (1997).

Central vac made a comeback in the 90's so it may not be much newer than the house. They do own bones though, they almost never need service besides bag changes (if it has a filter) and a motor replacement roughly every 10 years.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

My mom has had one for years. They might not be supet popular buy they're nice.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Woof Blitzer posted:

My friend got some kinda weird cat

The softest fur ever.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Logan was pretty decent. They went nuts with the gore as befitting a wolverine movie I suppose.

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

Rad Lieutenant posted:

ANyone read Braille 🤔

My uncle, (he works at Nintendo,) can speak braille.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ElMaligno posted:

I will treasure this, even if its from a garbage anime bass playing girl.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Say what you will about El Mags, but the man ain't a bitch about takin his lashes. I respect that

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

LingcodKilla posted:

Logan was pretty decent. They went nuts with the gore as befitting a wolverine movie I suppose.

That was the first thing that stuck out to me while watching.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Booblord Zagats posted:

Say what you will about El Mags, but the man ain't a bitch about takin his lashes. I respect that

It makes my job very regrettable indeed.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Mr. Nice! posted:

That was the first thing that stuck out to me while watching.

Well yeah it's a movie about a man with indestructible claws, the man is a walking slap-chop

One that that kinda weirded me out though; when he's getting his rear end kicked by those dudes at the beginning, the one that kicks Logan in the head...shouldn't his foot be completely shattered from soccer-kicking his adamantium-coated skull?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Hey dudes. I don't publicly support many causes except for one: The Walk for Hope. It's held every year in Harrisonburg, VA and will be on March 25.

Basically, the idea is to raise awareness for depression and suicide, something a lot of us know a thing or two about. To me, specifically, it is a way to show depressed/suicidal people that there are people out there that are here for them, which is one of the most powerful things you can do for someone who is stuck in a dark place.

I know some of you are in the D.C. area, which is a 90 minute to two hour drive away.

You don't have to, but you can sign up at the Walk for Hope Harrisonburg FB page. The purpose of signing up is so they have a rough idea of how many tshirts they should have to give away (free!!).

After the walk there will be a guest speaker and some activities. The event starts at noon on March 25.

If you don't feel like driving that morning, you can come stay at my house that Friday night and hang with the Montster.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Skin, muscle, cartilage and his boot are gonna absorb some of the impact.

If the metal on his bones was light, there'd be less inertia to overcome. Kind of like kicking a tin can. It's harder than your foot but it has low mass so bounces away.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

MA-Horus posted:

Well yeah it's a movie about a man with indestructible claws, the man is a walking slap-chop

One that that kinda weirded me out though; when he's getting his rear end kicked by those dudes at the beginning, the one that kicks Logan in the head...shouldn't his foot be completely shattered from soccer-kicking his adamantium-coated skull?

Yeah but this is the first wolverine movie with blood like that. Most of them any slashing or chopping is done off camera or no wounds are shown. This one the pair leave bloody dismembered body parts all over.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Booblord Zagats posted:

His name is Toby.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

artists interpretation of el malingeros posting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD5DVxqmjRo

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Nice! posted:

Yeah but this is the first wolverine movie with blood like that. Most of them any slashing or chopping is done off camera or no wounds are shown. This one the pair leave bloody dismembered body parts all over.

Isn't this also the first R-rated X-Men movie? There's your reason.

thanks Deadpool

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Patrick Stewart going from reciting Shakespeare to a Taco Bell commercial without missing a beat is the funniest thing in the movie.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Casimir Radon posted:

Patrick Stewart going from reciting Shakespeare to a Taco Bell commercial without missing a beat is the funniest thing in the movie.

All while hotrodding a mechanical wheelchair. He really portrayed a senile old man loving perfect. The anger, fear, pain, and confusion were all spot on.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Mar 15, 2017

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Next up: Poop Emoji.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

All while hotrodding a mechanical wheelchair. He really portrayed a senile old man loving perfect. The anger, fear, pain, and confusion were all spot on.

yeah holy hell he knocked it out of the park

• Locked thread