Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

:perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Naked Bear posted:

Why is there a dead bird in my basement?

THERE HAS BEEN A DEATH

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I really need to go grab one of my pellet guns. I could have drawn a bead on one of the fuckers just now.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Welp, time to go take a drive to the nearest 24 hour Walmart, because I'm running out of traps. It's gonna be a long night. :bustem:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Two Finger posted:

Yeah dude. This is like a loving dream come true no joke. I will take many photos

Over here you can see snow. Over in this photo you can also see snow. And in this one here snow!

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Naked Bear posted:

Welp, time to go take a drive to the nearest 24 hour Walmart, because I'm running out of traps. It's gonna be a long night. :bustem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JFgxnWVBL4

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Antarctica is fun-enjoy the orcas breaching through the crushed ice and the huge as gently caress emperor penguins walking around.

There's probably still a cigar/coffee/wine bar there along with 2 other bars you won't care about.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I know someone who's been to Antarctica multiple times. She was a NY ANG loadmasters on the C-130s who were tasked out to the National Science Foundation. She said it was cool.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

nwiniwn posted:

Antarctica is fun-enjoy the orcas breaching through the crushed ice and the huge as gently caress emperor penguins walking around.

There's probably still a cigar/coffee/wine bar there along with 2 other bars you won't care about.

SOLD.

Where do I sign up and when do I ship?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Naked Bear posted:

Just go browse e/n, OKCupid, or Tumblr, you'll find plenty of traps. You'll probably find them more easily if you claim to be a SOF marine.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Naked Bear posted:

Yep, hence the peanut butter first. I need to know where he / they are and where they're moving through so I can fix those areas. If he gets whacked outright then I only know he's been in the spot where he got whacked.

I'm reading this appropriately in a Bill Murray voice

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

realtalk best bait for a mousetrap is a damp cotton ball

fuckers cant resist adding more to their bedding

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I thought the best mouse prevention device was a cat.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Lemme just replace this small smelly filthy animal with one a thousand times the size

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

aphid_licker posted:

Lemme just replace this small smelly filthy animal with one a thousand times the size

:frogout:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Happy birthday to our glorious and wise monarch Queen Elizabeth the Second

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Here are GiP's two favourite queens

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fju9o8BVJ8

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Scathach posted:

Gonna be my home for a while.

Scathach posted:

I'm just happy when my neighbors suck I can move immediately. My current apartment is full of tweakers.

2001 bus for $2300, runs on natural gas, and if anyone in WA is interested the guy has another just like it for sale. He bought eight of them to spite his neighbors, then he got tired of looking at a yard full of busses.

Moving into a decommissioned city bus to avoid tweakers
:allears:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Where do you take a poo poo

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
whereever you drat well please

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
$2300 is a pretty good price but cng isn't exactly on every street corner. And converting to diesel is gonna be expensive.

Easiest thing he can do is put a composting shitter in it.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

quote:

if anyone in WA is interested the guy has another just like it for sale. He bought eight of them to spite his neighbors

Just a whole lotta good life decisions to go around in this one

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I love that he bought so many out of spite. Nothing says brilliant idea like a personal fleet of hard to fuel vehicles.

The real question is, what did he plan to do with them besides build a bumper to bumper bus fort? Was he going to go cadillac ranch style or do a Bus-henge? I'm actually curious about what the end goal was, if it was anything more than getting his neighbors to call the city or county or whatever and bitch.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

I love that he bought so many out of spite. Nothing says brilliant idea like a personal fleet of hard to fuel vehicles.

The real question is, what did he plan to do with them besides build a bumper to bumper bus fort? Was he going to go cadillac ranch style or do a Bus-henge? I'm actually curious about what the end goal was, if it was anything more than getting his neighbors to call the city or county or whatever and bitch.

Spite is just the icing on the bumper to bumper bus fort if you ask me

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

He's going full Fallout. The next step is to get some mutated cows to provide fresh, radioactive milk every day! He'll even offer it to the folks next door! How neighborly!

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

$2300 is a pretty good price but cng isn't exactly on every street corner. And converting to diesel is gonna be expensive.

Easiest thing he can do is put a composting shitter in it.

Jesus that's a loving good price imo (I know nothing of RV's, but I reckon I could drat sure convert one of them)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Buy them and convert them to food trucks.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
A good composting toilet is probably a couple grand. Adding a water tank would probably be a good idea, building a shower and a grey/blackwater system would probably tack on $3-5k. You could probably just as easily put a flush toilet in it if you go with holding tanks and a supply tank. Not having to smell a compost toilet is worth the expense. That bus is probably still $10k from being comfortable to live in.

I would never do a bus. I've thought about trailers, earthships, towable tiny house things, cabin shells. I'm leaning towards buying land and building one of those swedish style cabins with 3" thick interlocking boards. Throw down a concrete pad on five acres with a well/septic setup and I'm more than pleased. A $20-30k kit for a nice sized place for a single guy, not attached to wheels and not 1/2 inch thick walls. The biggest hurdle is the county.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Build a tiny house on a rollback. That way, when you realize how much money you wasted, you can back it up to the edge of a cliff and dump the whole thing over the side.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah. I can't help but watch tiny house hunters and laugh at the dumbfucks buying $60-75k 20 foot boxes.

I want something on a foundation, not a trailer.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Here's an AI thread where cursedshitbox converts a bus to live in and does so for several months.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Converted buses are pretty common in Australia where Winnebagos can go for just stupid amounts.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

The Squeakicide continues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

You mean glorious crusade of righteous squeakicide. :colbert:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

At the risk of speaking prematurely, I think that may have actually been the last one.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Naked Bear posted:

At the risk of speaking prematurely, I think that may have actually been the last one.

You just hosed yourself.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Naked Bear posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE6PJzRmXXY

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

I never watched Harry Potter but I think I've mastered the Summoning fart for dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ0Yn1fqugg

• Locked thread