Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

I keep repeating "Hit Row were the first rap group to not get promo time" to myself. It sounds like it's from a Behind The Music documentary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
saying the job you crashed and burned at is actually really easy and then bragging about your other three careers that also stalled out ftw

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
I don't know what gay pride rap he's talking about but I'm imagining the song from Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Yeah what were his other "three full careers"? Is he counting Uber driver as one of them?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Incredibly bold to say he’d be open to making money with Swerve. I, too, would like to make money with one of the most popular guys on the AEW roster.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Was this the dude who botched a dive to the floor in WWE when his foot hit the top rope, because that poo poo was hilarious

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Top Dollah posted:

Internet trolls that act like Billy Badass with anime avatars are not getting money and pussy.

scoops

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Was this the dude who botched a dive to the floor in WWE when his foot hit the top rope, because that poo poo was hilarious

It wasn’t his foot it was his entire lower body

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Sydney Bottocks posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vMuB71q7Io

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
"Nobody cared about Swerve until Hit Row"

Swerve was one of the best indie wrestlers of his era back in Lucha Underground, if anything NXT derailed his career for several years

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

says Triple H and Stephanie are not divorced

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yUGi2X42sQ

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I’m gonna need to hear that Triple H and Steph are divorced from someone who isn’t deranged before I believe it.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

He's right. Vince and Linda aren't either!

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

MassRafTer posted:

"If anyone else, like Grayson Waller, had a gay pride rap like Dolla did, it would’ve been the biggest story in wrestling" not rattling around in your brain for hours.
Are we 100% sure he doesn't think Grayson Waller and Macklemore are the same person?

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Top Dolla and Ryback should form a tag team called Money Hungry

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Top Dolla and Ryback should form a tag team called Money Hungry
At least Ryback spent a couple years talking down about WWE and the top stars before he tried to beg back for his job :shrug:

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

VideoWitch posted:

It's amazing that even when he says something I do think is true he still sounds incredibly dumb and insecure. Incredibly funny that he seems to think people liking Hit Row was due to him and not because of Swerve, one of the most absurdly charismatic dudes in wrestling

Pretty much my impression as well. Some stuff in there are legitimate grievances, and his refusal to blade is fair enough, but then he’d say something like “I can totally beat up everyone in the locker room, so I can.”

Nah mate, you don’t sound insecure at all, mate.

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022
He's the epitome of "liking the smell of his own farts".

For every kinda valid point he makes, he shits the bed with the next 10.

He continues to prove that he's an insufferable insecure dipshit.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
My favorite thing about Top Dolla is when he talked poo poo about all his colleagues that got released and how it'd never happen to him because "I can promo" and then he proceeded to get fired TWICE

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

It owns. He's so funny. What a weird guy.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

at least now we can confirm HHH and Steph are definitely divorced

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Notice he doesn’t say he could beat Harley Cameron in a rap battle

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

"THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY"

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

He had a big long song and dance about how he was suffering from some crazy side effect of diabetes or something to that effect and so his flop dive wasn’t his fault

Seems like a lot of things aren’t his fault, and that seems to always be the case. How weird.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

You know its bad when Michael Cole burns you

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

rotinaj posted:

He had a big long song and dance about how he was suffering from some crazy side effect of diabetes or something to that effect and so his flop dive wasn’t his fault

You're laughing. Top Dolla crashed and burned after catching his prosthetic feet on the top rope, and you're laughing.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

the exciting top dolla vs michael cole feud

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I'd want to hear Swerve's reaction to be asked back to WWE to reform Hir Row. I bet you it'd be amazing

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Barry Bluejeans posted:

You're laughing. Top Dolla crashed and burned after catching his prosthetic feet on the top rope, and you're laughing.

this mf stealing von erich gimmicks now

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hoot holla

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

dude hit row debuted with them doing a whole promo introducing each member, they got squashes, segments with sami, and they got backstage segments when they were a thing on nxt with swerve.
when they made their big return on smackdown in 2022 sans swerve, they got put over big on commentary before a squash then the next week had a segment running off la knight and MMM and then did a whole-rear end song with pyro to zero (and i mean ZERO) reaction.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

sleepwalkers posted:

dude hit row debuted with them doing a whole promo introducing each member, they got squashes, segments with sami, and they got backstage segments when they were a thing on nxt with swerve.
when they made their big return on smackdown in 2022 sans swerve, they got put over big on commentary before a squash then the next week had a segment running off la knight and MMM and then did a whole-rear end song with pyro to zero (and i mean ZERO) reaction.

I don't think it's much of an exaggeration to say that the way Samantha Irving announced Top Dolla and made him sound like the biggest return ever was his career high point.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I don't think it's much of an exaggeration to say that the way Samantha Irving announced Top Dolla and made him sound like the biggest return ever was his career high point.

Career high point so far

After his return in the rumble next year, he will win and main event mania and win the title, he just didn’t want to take away from Cody’s story

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

rotinaj posted:

Career high point so far

After his return in the rumble next year, he will win and main event mania and win the title, he just didn’t want to take away from Cody’s story

sorry, Heath Slater needs to fulfill the prophecy of 3MB

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

STONE COLD 64 posted:

sorry, Heath Slater needs to fulfill the prophecy of 3MB

Heath can win through elimination chamber and going on to face the consolation prize champ

Hell, by that point it can even be vs drew

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1759755035691594048

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

This reads like one of the AI generated things that gets posted in the AEW thread

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

think were in the 'just make him comfortable' stage of daves career. put on an ajpw tape, give him a snuggie and some tapioca and take his phone away.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Critical posted:

think were in the 'just make him comfortable' stage of daves career. put on an ajpw tape, give him a snuggie and some tapioca and take his phone away.

big disagree. this is top dave content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Yeah that's pure strain