Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TC_
Mar 17, 2006

Party time!!
:toot:

I don't see how we're ever going to top this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super fart shooter
Feb 11, 2003

-quacka fat-

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

lmbo

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Super Fart Shooter

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

tween_spirit
Apr 12, 2006

////I WANT
&&TO EXIST

Fenderbender
Oct 10, 2003

You have the right to remain silent.

AP WIRE (GENEVA) - OBAMA, US; 24 NATIONS SIGN HISTORIC TREATY; RATIFIED BY U.N. SECURITY COUNCIL SIGNALS END OF NOISE WAR

Solidus
Nov 1, 2005

ε===(っ≧ω≦)っ♡

Fenderbender posted:

AP WIRE (GENEVA) - OBAMA, US; 24 NATIONS SIGN HISTORIC TREATY; RATIFIED BY U.N. SECURITY COUNCIL SIGNALS END OF NOISE WAR

uh, loudness war

Fenderbender
Oct 10, 2003

You have the right to remain silent.

Solidus posted:

uh, loudness war

fuckk yeah w/e drat

COMMANDER GENERAL YAMATAKA EYE FOUND DEAD IN BUNKER OF APPARENT SUICIDE; V-DAY DECLARED

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

haha my band playedw ith this and they sucked real bad dez looks like he should be appearing to travelers on moonlit nights in the mountain snows of japan and they ended up taking the dude who booked the show to court over their performance fee

het
Nov 14, 2002

A dark black past
is my most valued
possession

Meursault Horny
Sep 9, 2003

What's Obama's favorite genre of music? Drone LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
that's sort of funny

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad

Solidus
Nov 1, 2005

ε===(っ≧ω≦)っ♡
uhhhh is there some background on that

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

thats just my mom, always leavin lil notes for me to find :) thanks mom

swimming anime
Jan 4, 2006

hahaha i just djed at this venue last night it's like this weird jazz club kind of setup. just imagine a bunch of seniors sitting at tables with 10$/person minimums watching the misfits on halloween

Fluo
May 25, 2007

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

zerojake posted:

hahaha i just djed at this venue last night it's like this weird jazz club kind of setup. just imagine a bunch of seniors sitting at tables with 10$/person minimums watching the misfits on halloween

it's not laid out like that for Band Shows

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voGjGlRS0t8

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad
this has probably been posted before!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECWMLHSQbh0

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

cf posted:

this has probably been posted before!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECWMLHSQbh0

Still better than actual Burzum.
YamiRyan4509 1 day ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f16DT1cI8Mw

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad

het
Nov 14, 2002

A dark black past
is my most valued
possession
lmao the backup vocals on the chorus

swimming anime
Jan 4, 2006

a false posted:

it's not laid out like that for Band Shows

even the top floor? keep in mind when i say 'dj' i mean 'play for an hour to nobody before some rando indie pop dudes play to nobody' these are definitely Band Shows but i could see if they wouldn't bother moving furniture

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad

het posted:

lmao the backup vocals on the chorus

pay attention at around 1:14 when he yells "from a distance"

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

zerojake posted:

even the top floor? keep in mind when i say 'dj' i mean 'play for an hour to nobody before some rando indie pop dudes play to nobody' these are definitely Band Shows but i could see if they wouldn't bother moving furniture

im pretty sure the room you're talking about is the only one with a stage and yeah there was no furniture anywhere when there was a show happening unless you consider several hundred hangers on who had no idea what to make of lil b "furniture"

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES
honestly i am not sure what would compel any artist to agree to play there esp. considering that if you can fill a room that size you have ample options in new york

swimming anime
Jan 4, 2006

a false posted:

honestly i am not sure what would compel any artist to agree to play there esp. considering that if you can fill a room that size you have ample options in new york

yeah.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
maybe they should consider Terminal 5 for all their music venue needs

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES
ice cold :(

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
jesus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzyrsC25SFA

YO MAMA HEAD
Sep 11, 2007

haha

can someone do a compilation of these please. i wanna hear like 50 rhythmically questionable marketing parodies of CMM

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa

really?

global tetrahedron
Jun 24, 2009

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

lol

Acute Hepatitis
Feb 25, 2008