Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Big Beef City posted:

So many of these cats being posted are not being shown returned to their natural environment, one mile beneath the surface of the sea, which they long for. And I feel for them.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ruby Gloom posted:

*toot toot*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Larry Parrish posted:

and they're gonna say lol grandpa Larry is awesome. or maybe they'll call me a short [bleep] like all my friends online. who's to say.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Short stack? You're made of pancakes?

The Shortest Path posted:

I regret to inform you that that's not what short stack means

Kild posted:

Oh, What does it mean? And please use visual aids in your explanation.

bare bottom pancakes posted:

Oh it'll be visual AIDS alright

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:ssj: Prepare to get owned..... :ssj:

have posted:

OWNED BY THE ORIGINAL BAD BOY

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

RFC2324 posted:

I thought about just getting him for the confession of breaking the rules, but figured I would let someone find the actual post

Statute of limitations on the reminder or something though, right? :ohdear:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Subjunctive posted:

Statute of limitations on the reminder or something though, right? :ohdear:

Didn't a few accounts just recently get perma'd for real horrible posts from like from like 2002?

There is no escape :getin:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

RFC2324 posted:

Didn't a few accounts just recently get perma'd for real horrible posts from like from like 2002?

There is no escape :getin:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

good riddance

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/wolicyponk/status/1564419509993488387

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

If people are wondering, that's a SuperMechaGodzilla post

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I mean of course it is. Even if I didn't remember that post when it was first going around of loving course it is.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

If you can’t be racist against fictional characters, then prove it: call Mace Windu the n-word.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Mace Windu is a Nerf-herder

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Guyyouhatemakesagoodpoint.jpg

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Morpheus posted:

Warframe looks like a game I could really dig, but I just don't have the time for it. If gamedevs across the nation suddenly shut down and nothing was produced for months, I'd want to jump into it.

...posted Feb 21st 2020.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Outrail posted:

Guyyouhatemakesagoodpoint.jpg

I love it when a weird non sequitur gets a cute reply.

Marcade posted:

...posted Feb 21st 2020.

Now that's some monkey's paw.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

If people are wondering, that's a SuperMechaGodzilla post

Are you sure it's not Nick Mullen

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The Anime Liker posted:

Mace Windu is a Nerf-herder

MODS?!

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

ben shapino posted:

Are you sure it's not Nick Mullen

I’ve never seen them both in the same place at the same time.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

potee posted:

je suis fatigué

Kaysette posted:

bonjour fatigué, je suis papa

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

GoodluckJonathan posted:

So is there any actual downside to having your dick fall off?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lol :dadjoke:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Sometimes the classics never fail.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Ralph Hurley posted:

No idea if it’s true or not but years ago a friend of a friend who did tattoos told a story of a guy coming in to the shop to get a cover up of a tattoo he got while drunk that said I ♥ ERIC CLAMPTON

minato posted:

Is that the Spongebob Squarepants universe version of that singer?

Did his kid fall out the window and float to the surface?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

freeedr posted:

I had sex with your wife. A bunch of times. I’m sorry you had to find out this way.

e: wrong app

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

I liked your probe, which is of course short for probation

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Empty Sandwich posted:

I liked your probe, which is of course short for probation

Yeah, I ended up coming back around. The bait was irresistible lol

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

RFC2324 posted:

Yeah, I ended up coming back around. The bait was irresistible lol

You fool! Probing them just gave them more time to have sex with your wife!

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Yeah, they figured out a deal that worked for everybody and the three of them have never been closer

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

flavor.flv posted:

Yeah, they figured out a deal that worked for everybody and the three of them have never been closer
In that case I'd have gone for more than a sixer.

I'd have made the probation longer too :dadjoke:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Splicer posted:

In that case I'd have gone for more than a sixer.

I'd have made the probation longer too :dadjoke:

they won't let me :negative:

don't worry, I'll end up giving myself a 6er in a few hours

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Kurieg posted:

There's a parable in one of the books (that i am grossly paraphrasing) about a bunch of rabbis arguing about something and almost all of them agree but one dude who has a very creative interpretation of the law, and he calls upon god to prove him wrong and god responds "he's not wrong but he's being a giant rear end in a top hat about it which is a sin."

John Murdoch posted:

Dang, there's way more rabbis on SA than I realized.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

ToxicFrog posted:

People who are active in the kink scene (as opposed to people who just want to read comics about high schoolers getting tied up or whatever the gently caress) tend to place a high value on consent

Breetai posted:

People who are active in the kink scene can be some of the most toxic pieces of poo poo imaginable. They're like the comic book guy from the Simpsons only insufferable gatekeepers of fuckin' instead of video games and marvel movies.

Bonus points for the ones who use "you shouldn't kinkshame" as a bludgeon. Like the fine upstanding person who I got into an argument online with whose response to me saying "maybe your fetish for screwing in graveyards should take a backseat to people not wanting their relatives graves used as a gently caress zone" was to call me a kinkshaming piece of poo poo, posit that because he wouldn't mind people loving on his grave then other people and their living relatives shouldn't mind, loudly announce that he was going to go gravefucking that night, and add that he was feeling in the mood for watersports while doing so. His comments received full throated support from dozens of other open minded members of the kink community.

Heath posted:

"can the dead consent," the longest thread on the FetLife forums, closed after 340 pages of heated discussion

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

I just assumed this was the Bitcoin thread

e: it's not

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
That was a p good red dwarf episode

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:horsedrugs:
The Something Awful Forums
Discussion
The Crackhead Clubhouse
The Crackhead Clubhouse › Trip report: DXM
:horsedrugs:

primalrage posted:

So I did DXM again last night at my friends house, and it was not fun at all. I only did 300mg ( I am 145lbs and wasnt looking to trip too hard ) using the robo cough gels, but I felt pretty messed up. First of all, I got ichy all over. Really ichy, especially on my head. I tried to stave off scratching as best I could but it didnt do much good, I was rubbing my head as fast as my hands would move. Next, I felt a little bit sick... not too terribly but the trip was beginning to really kick in by then and I felt discomforted and a bit sick to my stomach. I got up and went to the bathroom and sat in front of the toilet, didnt throw up. By this time I was getting a little freaked out that I felt so lovely which couldnt of helped by any means, but I kept telling myself that I was thinking straight and I would be okay over and over which seemed to work quite well. Deciding to sit down on the toilet for a while, I put my head forward and ended up burping which made me feel a little bit better temporarily. I felt like I was there for quite a long time, and I think I was in that position for about 30 minutes. After that, I went back to my friends room and tried to relax a bit (still itchy as gently caress). I sat in his chair and used my ipod to play some music I like, I closed my eyes. This helped to relax me quite a bit, and got me through about another hour of the trip (this was pretty much the only enjoyable time I had during the duration of the trip). After the album ended, I took the headphones off and burped again which made me feel better. The rest of the trip wasnt bad, but it wasnt really good either. I just felt hosed up in neither a good nor bad way. Overall, this trip was pretty lovely. The extreme ichyness unlike anything ive ever felt before (I would compare this to an oxycodone ich times 100), and the feeling sick which freaked me out a little bit pretty much ruined the whole thing.

slide064 posted:

yeah i'mon a dxm trip right now i don't knwo what is going on bradster is being my sitter eveything is everything is going in and out and i am typing on vnc on my other omputer this tuff makes me puke but i managed to get abouy 600 mgs and i weigh aobut 140 pound brad can you please read this and revise this please (dont flame him)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
he was listening to DMX

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Like hell I wouldn't. If a ghost wants to kiss me I'm going to let them. If I get possessed, I get possessed. Let them deal with this shity body.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Re: that ban reason, I guess he didn't like competition?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

it should have been an account sharing ban :colbert: