Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Please stop groping, cripes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

CheesyDog posted:

Dayquil is just diluted Nyquil so you could have been even cheaper by buying generic Nyquil and watering it down

Depends, most likely they also spiked it with caffeine to fight any drowsiness.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Pvt.Scott posted:

I thought about raping a girl once. Once. Allow me to elaborate before you tar and feather me.

This was during the height of my first ever manic episode, which lasted a good six months. The girl in question was the one I had become obsessed with and had begun stalking. We had been really good friends for years and she's the sweetest and endearingly derpiest person I've known. She had become the most beautiful girl in the world to me, I lived and breathed her. My thoughts were consumed by this woman.

I was sitting in a chair opposite her while she was passed out drunk on a couch (mutual friend's place) and I remember thinking "just go over there and start kissing her and see where things go." I sat there thinking about it in a drunken stupor for a couple of minutes until I realized what I was thinking about.

That was probably the most intense moment of shame and regret in my life (thus far, still plenty of time!). I went down to the basement and listened to depressing music and cried for hours. Thought about killing myself, briefly. Honestly, if a drunk, manic, horny man can manage to not sexually assault the object of his obsession, I'm not sure what excuse anyone else could possibly have.

PS rape is bad.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

You don't get to brag about what a good person you are for managing not to rape someone. Like, you don't get a trophy for that.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

My friends grandmother won't speak to him now as he groped her when he was 5.

People really shouldn't spill their heartfelt stores of regret like that out to me because LOL.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Dienes posted:

You don't get to brag about what a good person you are for managing not to rape someone. Like, you don't get a trophy for that.

Tell that to my trophy case :colbert:

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Captain Yossarian posted:

was this a quote or

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
its super easy to avoid groping, any time a woman gets too close to you or touches you just freeze up and hold perfectly still.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Elsa posted:

was this a quote or

Lol no more just a suggestion to people to stop groping

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Captain Yossarian posted:

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

dudeness posted:

its super easy to avoid groping, any time a woman gets too close to you or touches you just freeze up and hold perfectly still.

Ah, the Jurassic Park approach

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

dudeness posted:

back away like a cat after you put a sock on its head

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Cut off your hands!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Groping can take many forms. A lady I knew called herself a "hugger" which must have been a mistranslation for "leap onto a man and him with your arms and legs like a constrictor killing a deer".

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Barudak posted:

Groping can take many forms. A lady I knew called herself a "hugger" which must have been a mistranslation for "grasp a man so with your arms and legs like a constrictor killing a deer".

You knew Xenia Onatopp?

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

Fallen Rib

Elsa posted:

back away like a cat after you put a sock on its head

amateur move, going in a direction you can't see just increases your chances of accidental groping.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Dienes posted:

I'll have you know I took honorable mention in the Not-Rapies four years ago

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
not to brag, but i've never hit or raped a woman :smug:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

WampaLord posted:

You knew Xenia Onatopp?

well with inertia from the initial jump shed pin them down, yes. She was also a biter, not like sexually just hanging around and shed lean over and give random people a bite, and I without shame or remorse sprayed her in the face with a febreeze bottle once at a party because of it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Barudak posted:

well with inertia from the initial jump shed pin them down, yes. She was also a biter, not like sexually just hanging around and shed lean over and give random people a bite, and I without shame or remorse sprayed her in the face with a febreeze bottle once at a party because of it.

And I've smelled fresh ever since.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Pick posted:

not to brag, but i've never hit or raped a woman :smug:

PM me your address, I'll send the medal.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Barudak posted:

Groping can take many forms. A lady I knew called herself a "hugger" which must have been a mistranslation for "leap onto a man and him with your arms and legs like a constrictor killing a deer".

jesus gently caress you just gave me a literal flashback to the stupid fuckers who would do this, they called it glomping, what the gently caress is the deal with this BS

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

Fallen Rib
Waiter: Here are your drinks
me: *raises both hands in the air until they are placed in front of the proper persons*

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

jesus gently caress you just gave me a literal flashback to the stupid fuckers who would do this, they called it glomping, what the gently caress is the deal with this BS

anime

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I've never been a glomper but it is nice to hug someone hard enough that you know if you are transformed into a really big snake whether or not you will be able to unhinge your jaws far enough to consume them whole

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I assume its because its socially permissble. "Theres nothing wrong about hug" she says as she moves her hands down during the hug to grab a fistfull of rear end like a 60s boss greeting the new executive assistant.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Barudak posted:

No medal for you.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Furries
Anime

There's a pattern

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Pick posted:

I've never been a glomper but it is nice to hug someone hard enough that you know if you are transformed into a really big snake whether or not you will be able to unhinge your jaws far enough to consume them whole

For all your talk about sex weirds you turn out to be a vore.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Pick posted:

Is that from some vore fanfic?

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Pick posted:

hugging someone hard is good with me, but leaping onto someones body while they are unaware is not okay in my book

in the most basic sense, its easy to make them fall over

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Axolotl posted:

It was a misdirect to throw you off the trail

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Pick posted:

sometimes my friends ask me to hug them hard enough to crack their backs if they're sore. I've got to be pretty good at it

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Axolotl posted:

Why you assume is sexual? Is you, you who are the weird.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

in the most basic sense, its easy to make them fall over

Weakling

Milotic
Mar 4, 2009

9CL apologist
Slippery Tilde
Content.

My boyfriend (23M) and I (23F) are like an old couple and I wonder if this is how it should be...

quote:

u/oldpeople1010
We've been together 5 years. We moved in together in August and currently share a 400 square foot studio apartment, in a very exciting city. He works a really busy job, I'm in graduate school. I love him a lot, but I can't help but feel that something's missing.

BF leaves every morning for work around 7:30. I leave half an hour later. I get home at 4 or 5, he gets home at 6 or 7. I take care of all chores and cooking, so he just has to relax. We'll spend a little time together watching game shows or talking, and we'll eat together if we're free. I do homework and he catches up on work. We're in bed by 10 or 11 at the latest. This is our routine every day. On weekends I have a part time job and a hobby, and he plays video games or catches up on work. Once every couple weeks we'll have a lunch date or go for a walk. And that's pretty much it. We have friends and colleagues that go out to eat or to nightclubs and stuff, but neither of us have the energy most of the time.

Sex is another facet of this. We have sex maybe once a week, sometimes less. It's the same thing every time. We have experimented but haven't found anything that sticks. Most of the time I just prefer to masturbate. He seems really tired most of the time.

I'm fine with how we live but I feel like we're in our 50s rather than our mid 20s. People expect we're living a really fun, cosmopolitan life when we're probably sleeping or watching Jeopardy. There are times where I love staying in, but sometimes I just feel a bit trapped. Occasionally I go out with some friends from grad school, but then there's no one to cook for BF or make sure he's ok after work, when I know he'd love someone to spend time with.

Is our relationship normal or are there things we can do to fix it?

tl;dr: Getting a bit bored of my relationship and lifestyle. Any way to fix things?

Might as well get used to it.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

P-Mack posted:

Why you assume is sexual? Is you, you who are the weird.
Oh, hey guys, fantasizing about turning into a snake and consuming someone while hugging them is totally normal.

Totally normal.

Totally.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Personally I just give my friends and family a Stone Cold Stunner instead of hugging

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Milotic posted:

Content.

My boyfriend (23M) and I (23F) are like an old couple and I wonder if this is how it should be...

Might as well get used to it.

Orrrr be with someone who has healthy pastimes that you appreciate them for, and have something you enjoy that they appreciate you for. I feel like it's not very hard to be aware of this and get something better than American Gothic.

Milotic
Mar 4, 2009

9CL apologist
Slippery Tilde
More content.

Me [25F] with my boyfriend [26M] of 4 years, opened our relationship and that is changing our lives

quote:

u/openldrproblems
My boyfriend and I have been together ever since we met in my sophomore year of college. We lived together for most of the time in college and after.

I started a PhD program after college and he started working in the same city. We lived together during the first year of my PhD program.

The thing is I got an exciting internship with a professor out of the country in his research lab. As a result I have been staying in Europe since February. My internship lasts one year.

Boyfriend and I discussed this and since we already established the foundation, we decided to do an LDR for this duration. After a month or so, he was supposed to meet me in Europe but he canceled due to work commitments.

We had a conversation in March where he suggested we open the relationship. LDR was new to both of us and it was making us feel lonely and somewhat miserable. Though we kept in touch a lot on WhatsApp, it was not the same.

Fast forward, I met this guy who I saw casually and soon became my FWB. I kept my BF updated on this and told him when I was first going on a date with him. He was cool and asked me to go ahead.

The thing is he is starting to ask for more than necessary details. Initially he was asking if we had sex and how often. I told him that I can share details on how often we met but it was making me uncomfortable to give him all the details. He said, he understood but what is harm in telling him when he is my BF.

My FWB is kind of dominant and he made me realize my submissive side. I told my BF that he is dominant and did not share more details. Now he wants to know what kind of acts that we engaged in.

We had an argument over this and BF admitted that he kind of gets of on hearing what I do with my FWB. I am shocked and also very confused with where we are heading after opening our relationship. I am looking for advice on navigating this.

tl;dr: Opened relationship with boyfriend while in LDR, met FWB, changed relationship.

Berth el pup, open relationships, Dom/sub. It's the rare triple threat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Improbable Lobster posted:

Personally I just give my friends and family a Stone Cold Stunner instead of hugging

As long as you don't fantasize about eating them when you do it, you're okay.