Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

When's the next okita banner after this? Kinda want her for collection purposes but I already have a Musashi and Saberlot for ST sabers, so I don't really want to burn quartz right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

When's the next okita banner after this? Kinda want her for collection purposes but I already have a Musashi and Saberlot for ST sabers, so I don't really want to burn quartz right now
In JP there was one for a convention (that will probably be repurposed) that appeared in September of this game's year, and then she'll be on rate up again a few weeks before the third Gudaguda event.

Not exactly a common Servant, other than those rate ups she appears on paid Gachas that have limited Servants.

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Fishing for CEs, and got a single target Quick based 5*.

:woop::woop::woop:

Meeko
Sep 15, 2017

That's right! I'm the counting sheep, Meeko. And I'm a proper sheep youkai!

Traveller posted:

Same.

On the one hand I've got now *four* 5*s in just about 200 SQ + 15 tickets (Jeanne, Orion, Arjuna, and now Jack in the Box), but on the other hand literally none of them were rate ups and I still can't get a saber.

Monkey's Paw (EX).

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Traveller posted:

nyttyn posted:

Same.

On the one hand I've got now *four* 5*s in just about 200 SQ + 15 tickets (Jeanne, Orion, Arjuna, and now Jack in the Box), but on the other hand literally none of them were rate ups and I still can't get a saber.

Monkey's Paw (EX).

Congratulations on becoming mothers! Please take good care of your murder-daughters and make sure they're appropriately dressed at all times.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Yeah, monkey paw works something fierce today. Threw 50 tickets and 60 SQ to get as many copies of Talk on Heated Sands as possible and got Fionn, Best Doggo, 4th copy of Lancelot, enough limited 4* CEs to MLB every one of them, Tesla and not even a single 5* CE.

Well.....ok. :v:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The gacha made it quite clear to me that I am stuck with my NP1 Emiya and I will not be obtaining Okita any time soon. Some absolute graveyard rolls today.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Will there be other 40AP event quests unlocked in the coming days? The current 40AP one is going to be pretty dire to try and grind with.

Billzasilver posted:

99% of every servant that started good is still good. Waver is still almost a perfect servant. It takes DW about two years to think of how to make a single new servant better than him.

I feel like FGO has an issue where the optimal team build for all really hard content is pretty much always stalling teams that can keep your hp up and block enemy NPs (which is why Merlin is so ludicrous, and Waver is great because of both his ability to give NP/protection to the team and delay enemy NPs). Almost anything else is just a race against the clock to deal out a bunch of damage, and the hardest content usually has too much HP to out-damage it without something to off-set enemy damage.

Waver was actually bad at release though, IIRC. I seem to remember his attack and defense buff skills originally not giving NP, and he was considered by the earliest players to be one of the shittiest 5*s.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Ytlaya posted:

Will there be other 40AP event quests unlocked in the coming days? The current 40AP one is going to be pretty dire to try and grind with.

There's 6 or 7 more 40APs, one unlocks every two days. It'll be a while before any of the optimal nodes are up.

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!

The nodes are still pretty dire until the 19th but you can use the current 40ap to pick up the ce/skull at least.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Yeah, it's one of those events where you're waiting a While until proper grinding time starts.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

That's fine I can just use this day for the Half AP EXP daily left over to get Nobu and Daishouri up to par.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Ytlaya posted:

I feel like FGO has an issue where the optimal team build for all really hard content is pretty much always stalling teams that can keep your hp up and block enemy NPs (which is why Merlin is so ludicrous, and Waver is great because of both his ability to give NP/protection to the team and delay enemy NPs). Almost anything else is just a race against the clock to deal out a bunch of damage, and the hardest content usually has too much HP to out-damage it without something to off-set enemy damage.

Waver was actually bad at release though, IIRC. I seem to remember his attack and defense buff skills originally not giving NP, and he was considered by the earliest players to be one of the shittiest 5*s.

My understanding of current JP challenge content, and even recent story content, is that enemy card damage and crit frequency/damage has raised to a point that stall strategies are less viable because you can't just turtle and need to burn out the enemy before they dismantle your team. I know Gilfest had CQs that were stallable and there's the recent Kingprotea CQ that also emphasizes stall, but you get overall "better" results by actively going after the enemy and not taking "dead weight" teams that utilize Jeanne etc.

Merlin/Waver function well both offensively and defensively so they are involved in all aspects of this, but I think the idea is to use their defensive options more as a safety net than the actual strategy.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

At last... Sixth bond CE

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I beat the first area/tutorial thing and it threw some quartz at me. Should I save it or use it? Also a whole bunch of stuff opened up, is there anything super important I should start off with? Also also should I just feed all these 1-3 star servants I got from the friend gatcha into the grinder to level up Hercules?

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Furnaceface posted:

I beat the first area/tutorial thing and it threw some quartz at me. Should I save it or use it? Also a whole bunch of stuff opened up, is there anything super important I should start off with? Also also should I just feed all these 1-3 star servants I got from the friend gatcha into the grinder to level up Hercules?

Does anyone on the current set of banners catch your interest? If so, throw some quartz at them, if not, save until something does. The current ones have some decent stuff gameplay-wise but nothing game-changingly amazing on rateup, except maybe Cu Alter and Ozymandias when their days roll around on the Chaldea Boys Collection banner.

Of the stuff that's opened up, you'll probably want to prioritize squeezing what you can out of the Gudaguda event that just started, it's time-limited and you can get a pretty solid 4* Archer from it, plus a bunch of mats and qp.

Keep your 1-3*s, they don't give as much exp as actual exp cards and a good number of them are pretty useful, especially if you're just starting out.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Furnaceface posted:

Start doing the GudaGuda event, it's funny and Nobu is a cool and good friend.

I'd read the reviews of the 1-3 star Servants in the OP, some of them are strong as hell. Cu Chulainn is a 4* pretending to be a 3*. Hans Christian Anderson is an amazing support. Arash is a nuclear-equipped walking battle tank. And so on.

If you don't know anything about Fate, I'd just go ahead and roll now. Getting a single Kaleidoscope will change your gameplay experience more than any Servant, anyway. You can check the list to see if anyone is coming up that might spark your interest.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Furnaceface posted:

Keep the servants until they reach NP5, almost all of them are good and fun and you’ll get extra quartz from doing their extra quests anyways. I would also suggest you work hard on this event so you can get NP5 nobunaga with all her ascension mats. Welfare servants in this game as usually very very strong and you’ll be sad if you miss any of them. In about three months we get welfare rider kintoki, who is maybe my 8th strongest servant in my entire roster. Also you’ll be glad to have someone like nobunaga with such a strong AOE NP.

As for spending quartz, this rate up banner is pretty good and if I was new in the game like you, I’d spend 30 or 60 quartz on it. Keep in mind that you’ll need to spend maybe 200 quartz on average before you get a 5* servant, so maybe once every 3 or 4 good banners. But 4* servants are much easier to get and some of them are equally as strong.

Billzasilver fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Mar 13, 2019

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Ytlaya posted:

Also XP/material availability was dogshit and Waver doesn't get his DEF or ATK buffs until ascension, which meant he was high investment for limited utility, versus how valued Kojiro was due to his easy availability and cheap upgrade costs.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

dogsicle posted:

My understanding of current JP challenge content, and even recent story content, is that enemy card damage and crit frequency/damage has raised to a point that stall strategies are less viable because you can't just turtle and need to burn out the enemy before they dismantle your team. I know Gilfest had CQs that were stallable and there's the recent Kingprotea CQ that also emphasizes stall, but you get overall "better" results by actively going after the enemy and not taking "dead weight" teams that utilize Jeanne etc.

Merlin/Waver function well both offensively and defensively so they are involved in all aspects of this, but I think the idea is to use their defensive options more as a safety net than the actual strategy.

I wouldn't characterize things that way, stall teams and fast teams tend to be about as equally good for CQs in my experience, outside of the gimmicky stuff like Sweets Universe or the Leonidas exhibition where you're pretty much expected to stall. Jeanne in particular is practically as good as Merlin when it comes to stalling since she can charge her NP significantly faster than Merlin's illusion cooldown.

Magical Bee
Jul 30, 2013

I'm not sad, but I'm starting to think I'm never going to get an SSR Saber :sigh:

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
A billion tickets later:

No Okita. No KP.

Events can go to hell.

Stairmaster posted:

that applies to the entire cast tho

e: wait what about scathach

Scathach is super dead once the planet is blown up, meaning she's theoretically fine in EoR and you shouldn't think about it too hard.

Merlin's not dead, Shiki (Both of them) aren't dead, and I don't know how you'd count Emiya (any of them).

Motto posted:

she's kill

Sort of.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

looks like a saber to me

taser rates posted:

I wouldn't characterize things that way, stall teams and fast teams tend to be about as equally good for CQs in my experience, outside of the gimmicky stuff like Sweets Universe or the Leonidas exhibition where you're pretty much expected to stall. Jeanne in particular is practically as good as Merlin when it comes to stalling since she can charge her NP significantly faster than Merlin's illusion cooldown.

while i don’t think i’d ever shoot for a stall strategy, it’s good to hear they’re better than you generally see people evaluate them on other sites. hard to know how seriously to take that stuff since i don’t really care to pore over youtube vids

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

dogsicle posted:

looks like a saber to me

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Ytlaya posted:

Correct. To date, he's the only character that's gotten a buff that isn't an interlude or strengthen (or indirect like adding skadi)

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

Cuntellectual posted:

Correct. To date, he's the only character that's gotten a buff that isn't an interlude or strengthen (or indirect like adding skadi)

Not quite true; Mordred (Rider) got her NP gain straight doubled.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

dogsicle posted:

looks like a saber to me

:gillessay:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Cuntellectual posted:

Scathach is super dead once the planet is blown up, meaning she's theoretically fine in EoR and you shouldn't think about it too hard.

whys she on the moon cell tho

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!

Cuntellectual posted:

Merlin's not dead, Shiki (Both of them) aren't dead, and I don't know how you'd count Emiya (any of them).

Sort of.

The Throne exists outside of space time, so as long as a hero has died and been recorded into the Throne, that hero can theoretically be summoned, even if the events of their death is somehow erased from history, such as Scathach not dying because the Incineration of Humanity was prevented. Only something along the lines of Ars Nova can remove a Servant from the Throne once they've already been recorded.

The various Emiyas are all Counter Guardians. They made their pacts with the World, and the World deploys them as it sees fit, even into time periods before they existed or when they were currently alive.

As for Merlin, basically he's so good at illusion magic that he literally bullshitted the world into thinking he was a valid Servant.

As for the two Shikis... :shrug:

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

the nobus threatened to turn the throne into a bomb until they were admitted

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Stairmaster posted:

that applies to the entire cast tho

e: wait what about scathach

well specifically it'd be mean for the mooncell to go to the trouble of summoning her from backup just to see Senpai is taken and had a kid

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I forgot to get BB's last ascension item, I wonder if they'll ever do a second rerun. :effort:

Furnaceface posted:

In the long term you'll be happier burning 3* CE/servants you don't plan on using(typically) because mana prisms let you buy more tickets, EXP, and fou cards every month (if you care about them) and also periodically CEs and such.

The overriding rule to servants: Keep the ones you like. I use Mata Hari on JP in most of my runs against anything hard.

1-2-3 star unit reviews in brief:

Asterios: He's ok as a gimmick against certain bosses and stuff, but he's not very good.

Spartacus: Excellent farmer. Clears hands fast and can charge his NP gauge himself. Gets buffed later. Quite good for a bronze servant.

Mata Hari: Really bad. Does bad damage, mediocre stargen, her niche is defence debuffs and charm neither of which are that great.

Sasaki Kojiro: The regend, savior of france. He's passable as an assassin, since assassin has a LOT of bad servants.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Not that good

Arash: Probably the best 1* unit. Can do a ton of damage with his NP, and charges his own NP with a skill. The death demerit isn't that bad since after he uses his NP he isn't going to contribute much anyways.

Eric Bloodaxe: Good farmer. Second fastest NP animation in the game (iirc) but honestly probably not as good as sparatcus. He has more utility, though.

Caligula: Bad. Really bad. His kit is thrown together at complete random, and he's easily one of the worst servants in the game.

Phantom of the Opera: See above, except even worse.

Charles Henri-Sanson: See above. Boy there's a lot of bad assassins. He doesn't do an assassin's main job (generating crit stars), his damage is garbage, and his niche is killing humans. Not humanOIDS, like servants are: Just humans. He eventually can remove debuffs, though, so he's got SOME use. Just not much.

Hassan of the Cursed Arm: Does the main thing you're likely to want an assassin to do really well: Generates crit stars. He's no Jack the Ripper, but he can make 30-40 or so with his quick chains. His damage is too bad to kill Riders very well, though. All in all, passable.

William Shakespeare: Buster support on the cheap. Not that good because of the next guy.

Hans Christian Andersen: Top tier support on a shoestring budget, who only gets better as time goes on. His chief failing is that he's very, very fragile (and one of his skills just makes that worse) but honestly he's probably just as good or better than some of his 3-4* counterparts. Biggest weakness other than fragile nature is that he can't charge your team's NP, only his own (but he does that pretty well).

Edward Teach: Mediocre. Has some utility and can do AoE damage against doors, but his NP is honestly subpar. Middle of the road for 1-3* servant standards, I'd say.

Georgios: Really, really good tank. Way harder to kill than his rarity implies, but don't take him against assassins. From a practical viewpoint, probably the best 1-2* servant to grail other than Hans.

Leonidas: Less tanky than George, but he can buff your teammate's buster damage, defence, and make crit stars.

Beneki: Who?

Taiga and Bedivere: Are 3*s but you won't see them for ages most likely. They're good, though.

Tawara Touta: Serviceable 3* archer, but suffers from the fact that there's a lot of really good archers. Still not a bad unit.

Hassan of Serenity: Extremely cute, but that's about it. She gets better later but she's never that great; Her problem is that poison is really not that useful an effect, and she doesn't do anything else too well.

Fuuma Kotarou: In competition for "best 1-3* assassin" but boy is that not saying much. He makes a lot of crit stars, can debuff enemies and give an ally dodge, but he doesn't do much damage.

Hassan of the Hundred Personas: Also a decent 3* assassin, but, you know. She can NP loop (cast her NP back to back) pretty well though, so she's not bad if you need someone to kill Riders.

Billy the Kid: A 3* Archer, and 3* Archers are good. His main flaw is probably a lack of team support. He's got good crits, though.

Geronimo: Really, really bad. He has a passable NP but a skillset nearly as bad as Phantom's.

Charles Babbage: The only class that can claim to have as many bad servants as Assassin is Caster. He's an offensive caster with an utterly laughable attack value, and only does 0.9x damage anyways since he's a caster. You can do the math.

Fergus Mac Roich: Want an aoe saber? Don't have anyone gold? Use this guy. Not because he's good (he's serviceable) but he is literally your only option!

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne: He's okay, I guess. He can remove enemy buffs but otherwise he's not too special.

Hektor: Extremely mediocre. He has a fairly good stun skill, but his kit is a mishmash of different things and he excels at none.

David: A 3* Archer. Errs towards support.

Kiyohime: The best unit in the game a serviceable AoE berserker who is slightly tougher than most, and she has a good defensive debuff, but she's nothing too special. Use her anyways Grail her.

Darius III: Basically like Kiyohime, but he's tougher and has an offensive debuff, too. His debuff doesn't come with a downside, but is on his NP.

Lu Bu Fengxian: Extremely high damage for a 3*, but he's squishy and makes the rest of your team squishier, too. If you need one guy dead on the cheap, he can do it, though.

Jing Ke: You know what I've said about low rarity assassins?

Cu Chulainn (Caster): You know what I've said about low rarity Casters? Well, on the bright side his NP does have decent damage, but it's also really back-end loaded. He's pretty hard to kill for a Caster, too.

Mephistopheles: Removes debuffs, otherwise might as well not exist.

Gilles De Rais (Caster): Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!

...Ha.

No seriously, this guy deserves a look because he's so bad. He's the worst. He's actually worse than any other servant in the game. His skills suck, his NP sucks, his stats suck, he sucks.

Medea: You know what I said about low rarity casters? Forget that, Medea is great. She has, when leveled, a 150% NP charge, a targeted debuff cleanse and an NP that refunds 20% of the meter and also removes debuffs.

Alexander: He's okay. Has some support, and a decent NP, but he's basically less useful than Ushiwakimaru. He's not bad or anything, though, and he's AoE unlike her.

Ushiwakimaru: Speaking of which, Ushiwakimaru! She trades the teamwide quick-card buff for teamwide NP gain rate up, which is typically better. Your go-to low rarity rider.

Boudica: Oh Boudica. Such a sweet lady, such a bad unit. She basically does the same thing Mash does, except she costs more to use. She's not Gilles, but she could see him through a glass bottomed boat.

Medusa: Alex's main competition for the AoE rider thing, I personally prefer her (though alex's skills are probably better). She lacks the teamwide quick buff and attack buff, but trades it for more damage for herself. She also has an NP charge, which is good.

Romulus: Bad. Worst 3* Lancer. His skillset is all over the place, errs towards long cooldowns, and none of it is good enough to justify that.

Cu Chulainn (Prototype): Not bad, but in direct competition with the other 3* lancer Cu, who is generally better. He has slightly more damage, though.

Cu Chulainn: Really good, probably the best 3* Lancer. All 3 of his skills are oriented towards making him harder to kill.

Euryale: A 3* Archer, guess what that means? She's got a role at being extra good at killing men, and also can keep them disabled with charm and NP drain. Euryale's good.

Robin Hood: A 3* Archer with extra damage on his NP, and an attack debuff. I'd say he's the overall best 3* archer, which puts him as one of the best 3* overall.

Gilles De Rais (Saber): Erm. Well, at least he's not Caster Gilles? He's an odd duck, that's to be sure. He has two offensive self-buffs and a teamwide NP damage buff, along with a self-NP rate buff, and two EXTREMELY good buster buffs (40% for five turns, with a five turn CD! 12% passive!) But... His NP is an arts-classed self buff with a defensive demerit. He's... Not good. Maybe if he could at least Buster chain.

Gaius Julius Caeser: The only single target non-gold Saber (other than gilles, i guess), his damage is actually not too bad, AND all three skills plus his NP contribute towards an ally's damage. He's pretty good, even if he had compeition.

Mash Kyrielight: Love her, senpai.

love her

PS:

JP servants and Angra Mainu:

Angra Mainu: You won't get this guy. He has like, a 0.025% drop rate or something, I can't be bothered to check. He's intentionally bad, but also not as bad as that might sound. He has two okay debuffs which is more than anyone else competing for the worst servant slot can say.

Paul Bunyan: Fastest NP animation, reasonably good AoE damage with skill ups. Has pretty good teamwide utility for a berserker, though you probably won't need it much for her main job (farming hands and doors).

Antonio Salieri: The only 3* Avenger, he's not bad. He's got the sky-high attack that implies, along with the suite of nice passives Avengers get. All three of his skills are pretty good, as is his NP, though it does have a minor downside. Very usable.

Okada Izou: Praise the lord, a 1-3* assassin that actually does something. He won't light your world on fire, but he's a 1-3* assassin that can actually kill stuff on his own, and that's something rarer than getting 5* units from the gacha. :v:

Avicebron: Weird, not that good. He's got okay damage for a 3* caster. I guess.

Hozoin Inshun: Passable, not great, but I never use this dumb naruto lookin' dude anyways. At least he gives you an extra reason to never use Beneki.

Red Hare: I'll be honest I've never used him. He uh, looks okay?

Rider of the Resistance: He'll be making his American debut soon enough! He's okay. Less damage than Alex or Medusa, has an NP self-charge and a teamwide attack/npdmg buff.

e: lol I forgot hoenheim. He's a bad 3* caster who gets buffed later to be a forgettable 3* caster (I think).

Cuntellectual fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Mar 13, 2019

Darox
Nov 10, 2012

dogsicle posted:

while i don’t think i’d ever shoot for a stall strategy, it’s good to hear they’re better than you generally see people evaluate them on other sites. hard to know how seriously to take that stuff since i don’t really care to pore over youtube vids

Outside of Nero/Gilfest CQs most challenge quests aren't that hard and can be completed with (any generic good dps) and (any generic good supports) without much of a plan but even for the hard challenge quests stall and burst are both perfectly viable strategies, assuming the CQ doesn't enforce harsh lineup requirements.

Teams that are 100% stall with no real DPS are definitely getting targeted by some challenge quests, but in general slower teams and the servants that make them work are perfectly fine.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

stall 4 lyfe, marie and jeanne team

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Only burn servants after getting them to NP5 or if you really hate them for whatever reason. Most are usable or have some useful niche case, and basically all of them have quartz to give out via interludes or rank-up quests in the immediate or long term. 3*s especially tend to have very strong NPs basically by default, so they're an easy and cheap way to shore up any holes in your party, or are just flat out pretty drat good. Even characters I initially wrote off based on thread advice have turned out helpful when I got around to leveling them.

Motto fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Mar 13, 2019

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
also servants that suck have a good chance to end up not sucking in the future. (like Emiya. Or Fionn.)

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
Ryougi and Fujino have a similar thing going on as Scath pretty much, the world makes them available to be summoned by the protagonist since they would've been incinerated. And Saber Shiki can probably just do whatever she wants because of who she is, take a look at her passive skills if you haven't before.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Furnaceface posted:

As others have said, keep your 1-3 star servants, there are plenty of good ones in there, especially for a new player. For leveling do the ember gathering daily quests, they cost half AP right now so you can get some levels on your servants extra efficiently for the next few days. Do the current event to get Nobu and roll in this gatcha at least a little bit, Okita is a very strong saber who will only get better later on, Emiya is a good Archer, Cu is the strongest 3 star in the game and they are all on this banner. The 4 & 5 star CEs are very good, the 5 star one is one of the best ones to have for high difficulty content. After this I would save for the CCC event banner, it has very good CEs and servants and we won't see CCC come back for over two years. The only caveat is that you need to have the story complete up to Solomon to participate in the CCC event, so you don't have a lot of time on your hands, about 2 months.

Badingading
Sep 2, 2011

There's no real reason not to keep a copy of each bronze servant at NP5 since burning them for EXP or QP gives out basically nothing and a bunch of them have solid enough niches to be worth keeping around. It's also not really worth it to burn silver servants you haven't NP5'd yet either because 3 mana prisms is practically nothing against having another option to bring into battle, unless you're basically whaling and summoning enough servants/CEs in bulk to actually add up. The vast majority of your mana prism acquisition will be from dailies and the event shops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Cuntellectual posted:

Hozoin Inshun: Passable, not great, but I never use this dumb naruto lookin' dude anyways. At least he gives you an extra reason to never use Beneki.

Lots of really bad opinions in there, but this one is just hilarious. Inshun is a crit-machine that can solo a poo poo-ton of hard content.