Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~

The Peccadillo posted:

I don't know who this is

I know who a few people in the background are but I don't know what the british guy who invented the vaccines cause autism conspiracy and the guy who got canned from Vice for starting the Proud Boys have to do with each other and or our freedom

It's meant to be riffing on this I think:

But unironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
how good is logic science

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

I just remembered the "Human Ken Doll" who kept showing up to budget night in parliament

That looks so expensive

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do

Utter dog food

A crime

Putrid

The Peccadillo fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Sep 23, 2021

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues
I think the Ben Garrison thing is just a carry-on from people who are going loving nuts about Australia and New Zealand having strict lockdowns. I know a few people who have got some wacky ideas of what we've got going here and it's obviously gone through the conspiracy telephone a few times before it got to them. For example back a few months ago our cops were going around in riot gear smashing up beach parties and when New Zealand did their stuff involving gun control after that Australian dude went horrible terrorism they were apparently just going door to door blasting anyone that didn't want to.

That said Ben Garrison exists in his own weird little fantasy land and you can be rest assured anyone he draws as some kind of hero or legend is usually pretty rapidly on their way to implosion if they haven't already become a complete pariah in their own circles. Dude is very fond of drawing Donald Trump as Don Quixote and gets very mad when you try to explain to him what tilting at windmills actually means.

The Peccadillo posted:

Utter dog food

A crime

Putrid

This might explain why Milo is an advocate for gay conversion therapy now.

The Artificial Kid
Feb 22, 2002
Plibble
Gosh that "Andy" Wakefield looks so charming and innocent, not at all the sociopathically smug grifter that all those doctors claim him to be.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

SA parliament passed a law limiting the powers of the state corruption investigator.

The bill passed through both houses in 2 hours and not a single MP voted against it.

Democracy at work.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

Animal Friend posted:

SA parliament passed a law limiting the powers of the state corruption investigator.

The bill passed through both houses in 2 hours and not a single MP voted against it.

Democracy at work.

That's cooked

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

:razz:

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica

Anidav posted:

Who's your favourite politician and what wristwatch do they wear.

i don't respect any politician that isn't wearing one of these

https://twitter.com/tfsquareone/status/1422887116690894848

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Chris Kenny go on cum town

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

I don't mean to contribute to vaccine hesitancy, but I had my second shot yesterday. Today I poured the milk before the cereal.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Eediot Jedi posted:

I don't mean to contribute to vaccine hesitancy, but I had my second shot yesterday. Today I poured the milk before the cereal.

That's because you snort resin duat

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica

Eediot Jedi posted:

absolutely haram

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Tommunist posted:

That's because you snort resin duat

Nah, absorbing it through the skin is the way.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Anidav posted:

Natasha Stott-Despoja
A Hello Kitty/Keith Haring crossover Swatch

My opinions and tastes are beyond criticism.

freebooter
Jul 7, 2009

TheLastRoboKy posted:

I think the Ben Garrison thing is just a carry-on from people who are going loving nuts about Australia and New Zealand having strict lockdowns. I know a few people who have got some wacky ideas of what we've got going here and it's obviously gone through the conspiracy telephone a few times before it got to them. For example back a few months ago our cops were going around in riot gear smashing up beach parties and when New Zealand did their stuff involving gun control after that Australian dude went horrible terrorism they were apparently just going door to door blasting anyone that didn't want to.

Even a lot of Americans and Europeans on the less crazy end of the spectrum seem to believe that the entire country has been in lockdown for the entirety of the past 18 months

Yeast
Dec 25, 2006

$1900 Grande Latte

Anidav posted:

Fidel Castro, champion of the workers class, who wore 2 Rolexes on the same wrist, of course.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Passed by the cfmeu hq yesterday because I was on the way to brunswick to check on a friend.

Absolutely packed with cops. A dozen cop cars, that armored van thing again, and about 6 rental coach buses loaded with police ready to go. Yesterday was the quietest it's been here in a week tho so they were just all sitting there doing gently caress all.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

Synthbuttrange posted:

so they were just all sitting there doing gently caress all.

Sounds like they’ve joined the CFMMEU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
https://twitter.com/jrhennessy/status/1441218761948745732

almost makes me miss leak

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

No Gladys. 2/10

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BrigadierSensible posted:

No Gladys. 2/10

he forgot to label the character holding the crocs mouth, maybe that's her

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Someone edit it so all the words are cum

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

QUACKTASTIC posted:

he forgot to label the character holding the crocs mouth, maybe that's her

That would be a step up

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

NWO ATO

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Knoice

The Artificial Kid
Feb 22, 2002
Plibble
There's so much to unpack in the idea of ScoMo as Public Health Oppressor.

He resisted any measures at all.

Then he resisted lockdowns.

Then he dragged his heels on vaccine supply.

Then he attacked Premiers trying to use lockdowns to deal with the consequences of no vaccine supply.

And even now he would love to be letting it run wild in the name of St Harvey and St Wesfarmers, but he's been stopped.

By the wild popularity of the "oppression".

Edit - it's really nice to see this kind of poo poo spread regarding your own country, it's a solid reminder that these right-wing grifters really are just making poo poo up all day everyday. Helps to pacify that tiny, anxious corner of my soul that gets transiently seduced by the idea that both sides are the same.

The Artificial Kid fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Sep 24, 2021

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You pay Garrison enough and he'll make a comic with you as the hero or whatever dumb poo poo you want

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

QUACKTASTIC posted:

You pay Garrison enough and he'll make a comic with you as the hero or whatever dumb poo poo you want

Paint me like one of your reptilian overlords

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

The Artificial Kid posted:

There's so much to unpack in the idea of ScoMo as Public Health Oppressor.

He resisted any measures at all.

Then he resisted lockdowns.

Then he dragged his heels on vaccine supply.

Then he attacked Premiers trying to use lockdowns to deal with the consequences of no vaccine supply.

And even now he would love to be letting it run wild in the name of St Harvey and St Wesfarmers, but he's been stopped.

By the wild popularity of the "oppression".

Edit - it's really nice to see this kind of poo poo spread regarding your own country, it's a solid reminder that these right-wing grifters really are just making poo poo up all day everyday. Helps to pacify that tiny, anxious corner of my soul that gets transiently seduced by the idea that both sides are the same.

He admitted that covid was real though so he might as well be marching you to the gulag

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

Eediot Jedi posted:

I had my first one and flooded the bathroom it happens

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

JBP posted:

I had my first one and flooded the bathroom it happens

Piss is stored in the vaccine enlarged balls

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Someone edit it so all the words are cum

Doc Holliday
Dec 24, 2002
Since when did the re-animation date of NSW become a fluid thing and that bringing it forward is a good idea? How much further off the deep end can Berejiklian go before this is all over?

Gladys wanted to deliver certainty with the dates but bringing it forward is just something I'm struggling to understand. I already had enough reservations about the 18th of October because clearly screw those regional areas with low vaccination rates, we're re-opening baby! You have the medical fraternity very nervous with this 70% vaccination nonsense because the reality is you are left with the situation like the UK where low 70% is still seeing 1000 deaths a week. Never aspire to be like Boris.

Doc Holliday fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Sep 24, 2021

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Apparently today's attempted riot was at... Northcote Plaza Coles.

https://twitter.com/PRGuy17/status/1441253328021639171?s=20

https://twitter.com/PRGuy17/status/1441258654636728322?s=20

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Doc Holliday posted:

Since when did the re-animation date of NSW become a fluid thing and that bringing it forward is a good idea? How much further off the deep end can Berejiklian go before this is all over?

Gladys wanted to deliver certainty with the dates but bringing it forward is just something I'm struggling to understand. I already had enough reservations about the 18th of October because clearly screw those regional areas with low vaccination rates, we're re-opening baby! You have the medical fraternity very nervous with this 70% vaccination nonsense because the reality is you are left with the situation like the UK where low 70% is still seeing 2000 deaths a week. Never aspire to be like Boris.

Unlike the dates related to schools reopening, the "roadmap" date was never fixed. It was estimated that the first Monday after reaching 70% would be 18 October, but the rate at which second doses have been delivered makes it more likely to be 11 October now. By the time we hit 70% double dosed, we should be at between 90% and 95% single dosed. We are expected to hit 80% double dosed less than two weeks after hitting 70%.

We're going to be retaining density limits and check-ins, and masks will still be required indoors. It's not opening everything up and throwing caution to the wind - I suspect that a lot of people are in for a rude shock when they realise that.

Victoria's plan quite similar, fwiw.

https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/victorias-roadmap#phase-b-70-double-dose

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

PRGuy loving sucks.

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"we need to get moving, we can't get drunk here." is the most unaustralian sentence ever uttered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freebooter
Jul 7, 2009

I must have seen the Garrison cartoon a dozen times today but I missed that the croc's teeth spell TYRANNY, loving perfect