Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

JT Smiley posted:

I get what they're trying to say, but Edge was knocked the gently caress out at the time and had to be carried on top of Bryan so the idea what he has any claim to the title is just absurd.

I mean same thing back when Mankind beat The Rock for the championship back in the day, he was out cold when Steve Austin helped him win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

JT Smiley posted:

I get what they're trying to say, but Edge was knocked the gently caress out at the time and had to be carried on top of Bryan so the idea what he has any claim to the title is just absurd.

how many times has WWE done the spot where the winner was knocked out but their friend came in and knocked out the other guy and dragged the winner on top of him for the pin

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I literally watch this every time it's posted. It's art.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

boxcarhobo posted:

how many times has WWE done the spot where the winner was knocked out but their friend came in and knocked out the other guy and dragged the winner on top of him for the pin

Was there also a third guy pinning both their shoulders to the mat?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

WatermelonGun posted:

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum.

I lose it at that part every time. I just played it like 3 times for my partner and that part just fuckin kills me.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

JT Smiley posted:

Was there also a third guy pinning both their shoulders to the mat?

when its already been well established that all it takes is to be on top of a guy with his shoulders on the mat to win, i dont know why that would really matter but yeah whatever fine, it wasn't nearly the most egregiously bad spot of the night, it just sucks from a story telling perspective

e: i mean i get what you're saying, its wrestling and the rules can be fluid as long as it serves the story so its just a nitpick really, but the rest of the night left such a bad taste in my mouth that the main event had to be fire to really get me into it and it was just another typical wwe main event 3 way

boxcarhobo fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Apr 13, 2021

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I'll lol if they turn what was meant to be a dominating win by Roman into technicality bullshit about shoulders on the mat.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Seams posted:

I'll lol if they turn what was meant to be a dominating win by Roman into technicality bullshit about shoulders on the mat.

Not only technicality bullshit, but technicality bullshit that makes Roman, the heel, sympathetic.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Yeah I don’t think any wrestler who has had a “well TECHNICALLY if you look at the rules i actually won” character has come across as anything but a heel. It’s basically what turned Bret into a bad guy.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Seams posted:

Yeah I don’t think any wrestler who has had a “well TECHNICALLY if you look at the rules i actually won” character has come across as anything but a heel. It’s basically what turned Bret into a bad guy.

Not only that, but the best you can argue for Edge is a draw. His shoulders were down too, so it's going "well TECHNICALLY it's a draw" which is even more whiny.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
For those of you not watching RAW (you are a stronger person than I), you missed out on one massive disaster of a match between Asuka and Rhea. Where Rhea got gassed like 5 minutes into the match and could barely do any power spots at all, to the point of where Asuka had to actively help her pull them off.

Some are trying to spin it off as bad chemistry, but Rhea just looked awful in every regard in the match tonight.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

DarkstarIV posted:

For those of you not watching RAW (you are a stronger person than I), you missed out on one massive disaster of a match between Asuka and Rhea. Where Rhea got gassed like 5 minutes into the match and could barely do any power spots at all, to the point of where Asuka had to actively help her pull them off.

Some are trying to spin it off as bad chemistry, but Rhea just looked awful in every regard in the match tonight.

wait they went again???????????

man, gently caress wwe

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

DarkstarIV posted:

Rhea needed a better opponent tonight. I think Charlotte vs Rhea is really gonna help bring out her best

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Rhea needed a better opponent tonight. I think Charlotte vs Rhea is really gonna help bring out her best

why are you this way

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I know this is supposed to be a shitpost, but Charlotte vs Rhea might end up even worse, if just for the fact that since returning at TLC, Charlotte has been a complete trainwreck as well.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

DarkstarIV posted:

I know this is supposed to be a shitpost, but Charlotte vs Rhea might end up even worse, if just for the fact that since returning at TLC, Charlotte has been a complete trainwreck as well.

Why would it be a poo poo post? Rhea is the second greatest NXT women’s champion after Charlotte and their feud last year was best thing in the women’s division in 2020. Its a money feud that’s already established. And Asuka has been off for the last couple of months so much that even Rhea couldn’t get a good match out of her

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

DarkstarIV posted:

At least Rhea had the sense to botch and then try the botchy awful sequence against a different set of ropes instead of just doing a full repeat. I don't know what thing was where she fell down and... Seriously I don't know what they were doing.

She didn't really look gassed though, just out of her element. Though I only managed to watch like a third of the match given it was bad and the ending was... Let's say foreshadowed. By a year long promo. Right before. Or so I assume, since the promo was bad and I muted it.

Did I mention this is all bad?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Charlotte vs Rhea at mania was a really good match. I didn’t watch tonight i’m sure it wasn’t terrible it’s Asuka

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1381792878435917838?s=20

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaart.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

lol did anyone expect anything else?

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
lol watching it on DVR, are they seriously doing a Lashley/Riddle feud, not the Cesaro one that's right there

edit: oh i guess he's just being fed to lashley, bye riddle

Kunabomber fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Apr 13, 2021

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

charlotte leaning in is good, she could be an all time heel

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Why would it be a poo poo post? Rhea is the second greatest NXT women’s champion after Charlotte and their feud last year was best thing in the women’s division in 2020. Its a money feud that’s already established. And Asuka has been off for the last couple of months so much that even Rhea couldn’t get a good match out of her

lol

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

JUNGLE BOY posted:

i want what you're having

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
poor cedric and shelton, a billion dollar company and they don't even have new gear after being kicked out, squashed by the viking raiders

these guys were tag team champions less than a month ago

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Kunabomber posted:

lol watching it on DVR, are they seriously doing a Lashley/Riddle feud, not the Cesaro one that's right there

edit: oh i guess he's just being fed to lashley, bye riddle

Cesaro's on Smackdown. He can get fed to Reigns instead.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
gently caress, I knew Cesaro was perfect for a championship feud after mania, forgot who it was against because my brain is literal pudding

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
lmao they replaced cedric and shelton with tbar and mase

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i get that charlotte isn't popular on here, but most people had rhea vs charlotte as the best (non cinematic) match of both nights of last year's wrestlemania

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
lol charlotte saying "i'm that bitch" when jade cargill said it better

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Very glad T-Bar and Mace have joined MVP and Bobby Lashley.

Going to call them Hurtribution. Please send all of the money you plan to throw at me for that name to a non-profit in need or something.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

poo poo, RAW is so unorganized.

Retribution breaks up a few weeks ago. They beat up Mustafa Ali to break up.

Hurt Business breaks up with Lashley beating up former tag champs Alexander and Benjamin.

Corbin shows up and helps beat up Drew (for no reason) but they cannot figure out if he is a member of the Hurt Business.

TBar and Slapjack show up and beat up Drew (for no reason) but they do not know if they are members of the Hurt Business now.

Just no rhyme or reason to kicking out Ali only to replace him with MVP and no rhyme or reason to kick out Benjamin and Alexander only to replace them with Retribution lackeys.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

PostMania Raw, what was once the highlight of the year https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-results/wwe-raw-live-results-raw-after-wrestlemania-37-338541

Earlier in the day Bobby Lashley arrived to greetings from everyone and even did an autograph, then got annoyed by Riddle who wanted a match. Lashley shoves him down, accepts and calls him a loser
Lashley defeats Riddle in a long squash
Viking Raiders (Erik and Ivar) return, defeat Shelton Benjamin and Cedric Alexander
Charlotte returns, says it's unacceptable she wasn't at Mania. Her challenge to her ex-partner Asuka was ignored and Lacey got pregnant, none of which was her fault, yet she couldn't get booked. Every woman who was on the show over the two nights can't compare to her; she's the opportunity, that bitch, and that drat good
Rhea Ripley retains the Raw women's title over Asuka via DQ after Charlotte kicks both their asses
Mandy Rose and Dana Brooke beat up Nia Jax after she makes fun of Mandy falling on her entrance at Mania
Alexa Bliss says she doesn't need the Fiend to realize her potential, and reveals new friend Lily the doll who does a jump scare to the camera
MizTV with Maryse returning is interrupted by Damian Priest
Miz and John Morrison defeat Priest in a 2-on-1 handicap match because Bad Bunny's done post-Mania and Priest is alone now lol
Nia and Shayna Baszler defeat Mandy and Dana via countout. Nia tripped a couple times
MVP interrupted by Drew McIntyre, Randy Orton and Braun Strowman, all wanting title shots. Adam Pearce announces triple threat, winner vs Lashley at Wrestlemania Backlash
Elias performance interrupted by New Day
New Day (Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods) defeat Elias and Jaxson Ryker
Bray Wyatt says he feels reborn in the Firefly Funhouse and that he'll always have his puppets
Drew defeats Orton and Braun, earning a rematch against Lashley at Wrestlemania Backlash. Postmatch T-Bar and Mace attack Drew as MVP looks on

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I
I am really happy with tonights raw and I'm glad Elias and Ryker got to have a match longer than any almost any match from either night of wrestlemania

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

EVERYONE BLAME INTRUDER

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Summoning Retribution was my finest moment in the wrestlethreads

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Intruder posted:

lmao they replaced cedric and shelton with tbar and mase

post the real results please

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

praying for Slapjack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
https://vocaroo.com/19xBcgSgubGG