Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

:redhammer:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 8

hambeet (3): wologar, Voodoofly, Voodoofly, Voodoofly, Voodoofly, Voodoofly, Hal Insandenza
wologar (1): hambeet

Not Voting (0):

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 14th, 2023 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 22 hours, 34 minutes.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

At the end of the day, Domino's apps are just too greasy. They could not be suffered to live.

The day ends in the execution of hambeet Scum-aligned Red House Blend and Domino's Delivery App - Apps Only!.

The game has ended in a Frank-aligned Franktory!

I guess town wins too.

Thanks for playing everyone!

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

gently caress me we won

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Yay! Thanks for the game grandi!

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Good show, scum.

Great roles, Grandi.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Well done last day players 🤠it was fun reading this game after death. What a game! Definitely made some mistakes and learned some lessons haha! Well done town and scum too 🐈🏂

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Yay Frank!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Lampsacus posted:

Well done last day players 🤠it was fun reading this game after death. What a game! Definitely made some mistakes and learned some lessons haha! Well done town and scum too 🐈🏂

Enjoyed playing with you lamps!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

rip sandy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Now that the game is over, you can go here for all your Numberwang! needs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swV3E3HPQC4