Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndreTheGiantBoned
Oct 28, 2010
In addition, the Green party had the possibility of rejecting or at the very least stalling CETA (it had to be ratified by the Bundesländer), which goes against everything their core clientele wants, and of course they didn't due to reasons.

Edit: they even had it in their program.

https://www.ceta-im-bundesrat.de/Offener_Brief_an_die_GRUENEN#col_m

And then they use the flimsy excuse of "Trump bad" to let it get approved

https://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/gruene-positionieren-sich-wegen-trump-neu-zu-ceta-14842833.html

AndreTheGiantBoned fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Feb 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

I like and appreciate that.

So loving confused right now. Bloody Karneval.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

AndreTheGiantBoned posted:

As much as I hate to agree with oliwan, they went turbo-centrist in the last 5 years. They happily form coalitions with the CDU and the SPD. In Baden-Würterberg they replaced the CDU and the automobile industry actually likes them (Kretschmar) better

They don't give a hoot about social welfare

:hai:

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Another Hamburg update: AfD most likely to stay in, FDP sitting on 5% exactly with some 120 votes making the difference. However, one Wahlkreis appears to have accidentally switched their FDP and Greens tally. If that turns out to have been the case, they're out. Also, there's still another round of counts where technically invalid ballots are checked to see if they can be unambiguously interpreted (a relatively common occurrence thanks to weird Hamburg ballots), which might net SPD and Greens a few more votes that could also be enough to boot FDP.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Shame the AfD didn't get the symbolic boot, but what are they gonna do at 5%.

well, it's enough to be Ministerpräsident, of course

Peggotty
May 9, 2014

The problem with the AfD in Landtage in the west isn't that they're big enough to really "do" anything. It's 1) that they're being handed a platform for their propaganda, which is otherwise very hard for them to get in a city like Hamburg, 2) that they're getting to make fun of the groups of people they hate in every single parliamentary session and 3) that it funds the livelihood of a whole bunch of Nazis, not only the ones in suits but also they're Mitarbeiter which are often the kind of people who commit murder in their free time. Not to mention all the money they get for offices and Fraktionsarbeit. It's far more than just symbolics.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

https://www.zeit.de/arbeit/2020-02/fachkraefte-einkommen-bundesagentur-fuer-arbeit

Job creators: Who wants to clean toilets for minimum wage?
Nobody:
Job creators: Fachkräftemangel :negative:

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014
Re: Greens chat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRZ7C01mDRI

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Der Spiegel hat ein paar Auffächerungen zu den Wahlergebnissen in Hamburg.

Insbesondere die Auswertung zur Wählerschaft nach Altersgruppen macht mich trotz des enttäuschenden Ergebnisses etwas zuversichtlicher für die Zukunft.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
Anyone wanna buy unedited nazi stuff?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMftjthI-EM

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Extrem Faden-relevant:

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

The dude who drove his car into a crowd in Volkmarsen and injured 30 people is called Maurice P and mumbled about being "in the news paper soon" as he was brought to the psych clinic. German citizen. Appears to have targeted children.

Personally it looks like an incel who cracked.

Mithaldu fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Feb 24, 2020

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

quote:

Köln - Wegen eines Verdachts auf eine Ansteckung mit dem Coronavirus gab es am Morgen des Rosenmontags einen Einsatz des Kölner Rettungsdienstes in Holweide. Nach Informationen des „Express“ fürchtet eine Italienerin, dass sich ihr Mann mit dem Virus angesteckt haben könnte.

Der Mann klagte über Grippe-typische Symptome und seine Frau gab an, dass ihr Mann erst am vergangenen Freitag mit dem Zug aus der Region Lombardei nach Köln gekommen sei. Ausgerechnet dort gab es inzwischen eine hohe Anzahl von Corona-Fällen.

Jedoch entschieden sich die Rettungskräfte zunächst, den Mann nicht in eine Klinik zu bringen. Dies soll in Absprache mit dem Gesundheitsamt geschehen sein, weil das Robert-Koch-Institut (RKI) die Lombardei noch nicht als Risikogebiet ausgewiesen habe.

Die Lombardei war jedoch am Sonntag vom Robert-Koch-Institut zum Corona-Verdachtsgebiet deklariert worden. "Diese Information lag den Kölner Behörden zunächst nicht vor", heißt es in einer Mitteilung der Stadt. Sie sei nicht direkt, sondern "erst auf einer nachgeschalteten Internetseite" zu finden.

Daher wurde dem Kölner Patienten zunächst nur empfohlen, Kontakt zum Hausarzt aufzunehmen. Nach Informationen des „Express“ ist erstmal auch keine Blutprobe von dem Mann genommen worden.

Später teilte die Stadt Köln jedoch mit, dass das Gesundheitsamt mit dem Italiener umgehend Kontakt aufnimmt und den Fall intensiv prüfe. Außerdem werde der Mann erneut zu den Symptomen und seiner Reise befragt.

Nun wird der Mann in einem Kölner Krankenhaus "zur labormedizinischen Abklärung seiner Krankheitssymptome" untersucht, wie es in einer Mitteilung der Stadt heißt. Dafür sei Quarantäne-Unterbringung vorgesehen.
https://www.ksta.de/koeln/muelheim/koelner-in-quarantaene-mann-fuerchtet--sich-mit-coronavirus-angesteckt-zu-haben-36308420

lol, just lol

spckr
Aug 3, 2014

here we go

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Gonna clear my browser history just to be prepared. :rip:

Haramstufe Rot
Jun 24, 2016

Btw, why do we not have legit left wing terror attacks against the fash in this country?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Haramstufe Rot posted:

Btw, why do we not have legit left wing terror attacks against the fash in this country?

Someone stole Gauland's pants while he was swimming in a lake.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Mithaldu posted:

The dude who drove his car into a crowd in Volkmarsen and injured 30 people is called Maurice P and mumbled about being "in the news paper soon" as he was brought to the psych clinic. German citizen. Appears to have targeted children.

Personally it looks like an incel who cracked.

That's probably not him. The police is sending out warnings because weirdos are sharing fake pictures.

Haramstufe Rot posted:

Apparently our crazy people hate children more than fashists

Dommolus Magnus
Feb 27, 2013

Haramstufe Rot posted:

Well, for some strange reason left-wing groups do not enjoy the same generous level of support from the Verfassungsschutz that right-wing groups do.

Haramstufe Rot
Jun 24, 2016

Dommolus Magnus posted:

Well, for some strange reason left-wing groups do not enjoy the same generous level of support from the Verfassungsschutz that right-wing groups do.

I mean I do not condone violence but if there are fash equivalents of shiha/nargile bars and Kulturzentren then one or two flammable throwing objects in there I would no bemoan.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
No Corona in Cologne after all.

Guess we are not getting off easy but have to take the climate change route.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Randler posted:

No Corona in Cologne after all.

Guess we are not getting off easy but have to take the climate change route.

Well, they have Kölsch, so…

I apologise profusely if anyone has made this dumb joke before. I am not very original.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

So, how are the weld-ins going to work from a legal perspective? If your company has the infrastructure for home office I guess you just keep working from home :( What about all the lucky people who can't use home office? They get paid free vacations? Some freaky version of Kurzarbeit? Can they force people to take vacations? :ohdear: Does the Arbeitsrecht say anything about apocalyptic pandemics?

e: also, panic buy haferflocken and beans. every packung you don't get I will buy away

GABA ghoul fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Feb 25, 2020

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

GABA ghoul posted:

So, how are the weld-ins going to work from a legal perspective?

Does this twisted abomination of flesh and and bone look like the laws of man can bind it?

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
a Prenzlauer berg mother told me today that i can't blame a 14 year old for being disrespectful towards teachers because it's just normal teenage behaviour, and that we should learn how to deal with "challenging" students

the kid in question called a female teacher a dumb bitch, out loud, in class.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Chili-Update:

My "little" ones are boarding the dropship for ~HOT INSERTION~ on Thursday, and I'm kinda sad to see them go. Almost all of them are more than ready for their new pots, though. With March coming around next week, they should be fine to be weened off the Anzuchtlampen and grab some sunshine.

(sorry for the Autofilter, for some reason, my phone decided to recognize this a s plants, but not the next pic)

Their larger cousins haven't quite exploded in growth quite as hard, since they're still growing into their 28-36cm pots and doing well.

My peach ghost scorpion is worrying me a little, since it looked for a bit like it could have mosaic virus, but I think it was just a malformation and since I removed the afflicted leaves, it's looking much better.

Mano
Jul 11, 2012

I planted my chilies last week, let's see how they come along.
Speaking of which, where was your post about making Hot Sauce?

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

They're good greens. :3:

Haramstufe Rot
Jun 24, 2016

Two shocking events in Berlin

a) there was a large Karnevalsparty

b) at that party, a bunch of buff nazi goons showed up, harassed brown people and guys in drag and did the Hitlergruß

Of course nothing further happened, because our conservative and traditional values of punching Nazis in the loving face are dead

Libluini
May 18, 2012

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

oliwan posted:

a Prenzlauer berg mother told me today that i can't blame a 14 year old for being disrespectful towards teachers because it's just normal teenage behaviour, and that we should learn how to deal with "challenging" students

the kid in question called a female teacher a dumb bitch, out loud, in class.

My first impulse to that kind of behavior would have been to grab that kid at the back of his head and smash his face headfirst into his own desk.

I have been told I would be awful at teaching

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Yes indeed, if there's one thing missing in our schools it's physical discipline. Spare the rod, spoil the child.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

My Lovely Horse posted:

Yes indeed, if there's one thing missing in our schools it's physical discipline. Spare the rod, spoil the child.

I don't know, maybe we should punch children, since clearly the normal method doesn't work, if I take your reading abilities into consideration

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
Nah punching kids is bad

However if they're old enough to have formed opinions then doing it to mini nazis is just a proactive form of bashing the fash :newlol:

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Boomers better watch out:

quote:

Das Bundesverfassungsgericht hat den umstrittenen Paragrafen 217 gekippt, der seit 2015 im Strafgesetzbuch steht. Das eingeführte Verbot der geschäftsmäßigen Sterbehilfe verstößt gegen das Grundgesetz. Schwerkranke, Ärzte und professionelle Suizidhelfer hatten gegen den Paragrafen geklagt. Der Bundestag wollte mit dem Verbot verhindern, dass sich kommerzielle Angebote ausbreiten.
https://www.zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2020-02/paragraf-217-bundesverfassungsgericht-kippt-sterbehilfe-gesetz

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Boomers will soon all die from the corona virus anyway, still nice that we can sterbehülf the survivors

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

"geschäftsmäßige Sterbehilfe" what an expression lmao

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

mike12345 posted:

"geschäftsmäßige Sterbehilfe"

Will there be gift cards?

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Tarquinn posted:

Will there be gift cards?

Bestellbestätigung

Ihre Bestellung ist bei Fick dich und stirb GmbH eingegangen und wird so schnell wie möglich bearbeitet.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

You'd think the CDU would be all over geschäftsmäßige anything.

Merz would 100% push to incentivize Death Inc. to implement a gig economy model in order to increase shareholder value.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003

My Lovely Horse posted:

You'd think the CDU would be all over geschäftsmäßige anything.

Merz would 100% push to incentivize Death Inc. to implement a gig economy model in order to increase shareholder value.

So basically Auftragskiller mit mutual consent?