Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

I think you mean Uber but for murder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
Morder

Alternatively, hënkër

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

ftfy

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

henkr

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
https://twitter.com/AndreasKemper/status/1232638373732458497

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Good news, everyone!

The Verfassungsschutz has recognized the core issue of right-wing extremism and will take counter-measures.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Sereri posted:

I think you mean Uber but for murder

I'm calling dips on the low income market segment. Using off the shelf supplies(Blechcontainer + string + second-hand boulder) we can deliver a comparable experience at a fraction of the costs of UberDeath. Würdevoll sterben für den kleinen Geldbeutel von heute

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

GABA ghoul posted:

I'm calling dips on the low income market segment. Using off the shelf supplies(Blechcontainer + string + second-hand boulder) we can deliver a comparable experience at a fraction of the costs of UberDeath. Würdevoll sterben für den kleinen Geldbeutel von heute

Killing low income people is dangerously close to Sozentum. :colbert:

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

In the grim future of neo-dieberalism there will be no Altenheime, only LINKS

low income no kill shelter

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014
My assisted suicide startup is going to be called zeter-und-mord.io

Dommolus Magnus
Feb 27, 2013

So, Verfassungsschutz to start recruiting gamers then?

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Can't wait for the future where "having a gamer moment" means being a V-mann in this country

Mano
Jul 11, 2012

Dommolus Magnus posted:

So, Verfassungsschutz to start recruiting gamers then?

Counter-measures, not CounterStrike.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Dominions 6: Pretenders of Thuringa

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

my current distance to several known infected coronavirus patients

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Mithaldu posted:

Let's cuddle! :3:

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Impressively quick virus if it can do 8 km in 1 3/4 hours. Does the virus have a driver's license? It may already be too late.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

I live several floors up so even if it gets here quick it'll have to work a little.

Meanwhile in Bavaria:

https://www.sueddeutsche.de/bayern/coronavirus-bayern-muenchen-newsblog-1.4775078

quote:

Ein infizierter Mann hat sich am Samstagabend in Neu-Ulm den Film "Bad Boys for Life" angeschaut. Von den 138 Besuchern im Saal könnten sich einige angesteckt haben.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Bad boys, bad boys
Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do
When they come for you

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

Hell Gem
Also, maybe don’t watch bad movies.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

No white pixel, get that imposter outta here

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Sereri posted:

No white pixel, get that imposter outta here

haha, wie meinen?

und:

https://twitter.com/ApothekerDer/status/1222590564585103360

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Coronavirus, na und, man wischt einfach oben mit der Limette ab und schon ist alles desinfiziert

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
Weiß jemand, ob es eine Reiserücktrittversicherung gibt, die im Fall von politischen Reisebeschränkungen eintritt? Ich soll Anfang April in die Staaten fliegen und würde das gerne absichern.

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

Honj Steak posted:

Weiß jemand, ob es eine Reiserücktrittversicherung gibt, die im Fall von politischen Reisebeschränkungen eintritt? Ich soll Anfang April in die Staaten fliegen und würde das gerne absichern.

The (slightly illegal) solution would be to ask your doc if he can write you a note that you’re sick, but please don’t do this as it‘s not kosher at all but it would probably work. (Keep in mind I’m neither a lawyer, doctor or travel agent)

Peggotty
May 9, 2014

Was genau meinst du mit "politischen Reisebeschränkungen"? Grundsätzlich versichern dich Reiserücktrittsversicherungen nur gegen deine eigenen Probleme, im Normalfall nur gegen (deine eigene) Krankheit. Bei Reisewarnungen des Auswärtigen Amts verlieren sie meistens sogar komplett ihre Gültigkeit, aber wenn die Warnung erst nach deiner Buchung ausgesprochen wurde, muss afaik sowieso dein Reiseanbieter kostenfrei stornieren.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Evtl. ist das ein Fall, wo man jdf. tlw. Rückzahlungen unmittelbar aus dem Gesetz rauskriegen könnte. Evtl. aus Wegfall der Geschäftsgrundlage, Unmöglichkeit oder ggf. Reiserecht, wenn das eine entspr. Reiseleistung ist.

Vielleicht hast Du Glück und das ist bei frag einenanwalt oder einer Verbraucherzentrale ergoogelbar.

Dommolus Magnus
Feb 27, 2013

Randler posted:

Dominions 6: Pretenders of Thuringa

You're not trolling are you, Randler? I heard your lord and master Francis, first of his name, has issued a most holy commandment relating to that topic. A commandment you are compelled to follow. (Due to some ancient pagan blood magic, I'm sure.)

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Dommolus Magnus posted:

You're not trolling are you, Randler? I heard your lord and master Francis, first of his name, has issued a most holy commandment relating to that topic. A commandment you are compelled to follow. (Due to some ancient pagan blood magic, I'm sure.)

I'm excommunicated, fam.

*clicks Inkubus Sukubus playlist*

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Mithaldu posted:

The dude who drove his car into a crowd in Volkmarsen and injured 30 people is called Maurice P and mumbled about being "in the news paper soon" as he was brought to the psych clinic. German citizen. Appears to have targeted children.

Personally it looks like an incel who cracked.

Small update on this: Most news sources are keeping rather mum, and RTL stands by what they reported and claim they've talked to people in his environment, who paint a picture of a dude who drank everyday and couldn't function at all in society, unable to follow job orders (and thus keep a job), unable to socially interact well even in a Rewe.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

https://twitter.com/robert_fietzke/status/1232975741828190209

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

Hell Gem
Why is Jan calling me a Fleischhauer?!

That’s how Twitter works, right??

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
The competition is already in Corona lockdown and our firm strongly suggests/voluntells home office.

Greader
Oct 11, 2012
The company I work at had a round mail with an excerpt from the BZgA printed in the local newspaper basically telling people to wash their hands and stop sneezing into each other's mouths. Also one person in the office ordered a package of those masks for themselves, so seems like people are getting worried here. Knowing my luck, I will probably have to show up even if everyone else gets told to stay home, though at least I will be alone then

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Welp, saw the first face mask at Lidl

:rip:

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

My job: please practice proper hygiene and especially wash your hands!

also my job: no there will be no warm water in staff bathrooms because that falls outside of specifications

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

We just got "if you've been to Italy and are feeling sick, congrats, you're doing home office for the next two weeks". And a Reiseverbot to Asia but that only affects execs.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Drone posted:

And a Reiseverbot to Asia but that only affects execs.

just? we had this for a week now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Drone posted:

We just got "if you've been to Italy and are feeling sick, congrats, you're doing home office for the next two weeks". And a Reiseverbot to Asia but that only affects execs.

We got "take your laptops home in case the location needs to switch to home office if an infection should become known".
The actual logistical disruptions so far have been fairly übersehbar in the past couple of weeks, but this week, poo poo is starting to actually hit the fan.