Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD

Bigbillthaboss posted:

the irony here is quite palpable

bill which concept fell out of your head to make room for you to understand irony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Furnok Dorn posted:

bill which concept fell out of your head to make room for you to understand irony

how to conceptualize

KerenskyWhite
May 23, 2008

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

remember when you made things up and lied about people to disparage them, like three times itt (and the old eve thread)?

cool life there buddy

Remember when you posted well?

Neither do we.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

I remember that one burst-jamming effort-post and that was a pretty awesome post imho

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Exception that proves the rule

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

KerenskyWhite posted:

Remember when you posted well?

Neither do we.

please do not quote people on my ignore list thank you

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

psilocybin laden posted:

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Otacon posted:

I remember that one burst-jamming effort-post and that was a pretty awesome post imho

There was also the "how to improve the DBS/ESS system" post. But everything else has been edgelord garbage

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

psilocybin laden posted:

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
hey phillipp, keep posting. dunno who this globby dude is, but they post like my morning bloody diarrhea. whos this moron anyway? some groomfleet corporate morale officer?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

lollontee posted:

hey phillipp, keep posting. dunno who this globby dude is, but they post like my morning bloody diarrhea. whos this moron anyway? some groomfleet corporate morale officer?

Some dude who's been lying about how super rad he is and having melt downs that he can't just push one button to destroy any jump freighter for years.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

WorkerThread posted:

didn't you just start playing eve

please no regdate shaming, cmon

learnincurve posted:

Philipp is an actual treasure and up there with Feliciday in the "oh wow we got a great one here" new player charts (see also Timbro and scanning)

:hai:

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Why is this thread always so bad even when I don't post?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Dalael posted:

Why is this thread always so bad even when I don't post?

eve online

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

everybody post one good thing that happened to you today in eve online

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

Rudeboy Detective posted:

i thought about the time i tried to avoid setting up a courier contract to 1dq1 and lost around 1.5bil in bpos to a smartbomb gatecamp and it made me laugh

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

I didn't log in

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

I built a Prophecy!

Now to go lose it somewhere

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
~borat voice~ im logged into eve online not

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE
Can we amend the OP to have a list of the greatest "would be posters but they lack this one skill!" for everyone who makes a post along the lines of "grrr why did you have to post x from y?! I had them blocked!"

They are literally the "possibly gluten intoleran vegan" people who walk into your favorite pizzeria with full 100% knowledge of the menu options that are about to be bestowed on them.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

I logged in on two characters. Redeemed my daily prize things (18,000 sp on one, and a skin on the other) and undocked both in caracals. Shot 1 frigate-sized rat each, immediately redocked, applied my skillpoints and logged out. It wasn't very good but it was quick, and I'm gonna suck every little bit of free skillpoints I can before my year-long subs finally run out at the end of the year.

Apparently there's some new navy ship leaks?

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Otacon posted:

I logged in on two characters. Redeemed my daily prize things (18,000 sp on one, and a skin on the other) and undocked both in caracals. Shot 1 frigate-sized rat each, immediately redocked, applied my skillpoints and logged out. It wasn't very good but it was quick, and I'm gonna suck every little bit of free skillpoints I can before my year-long subs finally run out at the end of the year.

yea you can see them if you venture beyond this grandma's collection of thimble walled boundary and burst out into the years post-2000

EDIT: Also, I apologize, I should congratulate you on your log-in accomplishments - good job!!

Bigbillthaboss fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Sep 17, 2022

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

Bigbillthaboss posted:

Can we amend the OP to have a list of the greatest "would be posters but they lack this one skill!" for everyone who makes a post along the lines of "grrr why did you have to post x from y?! I had them blocked!"

They are literally the "possibly gluten intoleran vegan" people who walk into your favorite pizzeria with full 100% knowledge of the menu options that are about to be bestowed on them.

This is a good call, adding a section to the OP to tell everyone to ignore "Bigbillthaboss" and "1001 Arabian dicks"

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
firm, but fair

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Kaysette posted:

This is a good call, adding a section to the OP to tell everyone to ignore "Bigbillthaboss" and "1001 Arabian dicks"

:hmmyes:

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

My new titan pilot is basically done training, so that's cool

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Weird how Bill makes an analogy about walking into a pizza shop with a glutein intolerance then complaining, given that he just complained about getting trashed for posting in a thread that largely reviles him.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Keep coming back for more, kid.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

I ganked an epithal in a random C2 system. Feels good man, 500mil isk strat cruiser vs 3 mil isk industrial.

I am an eve GOD

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
eve online

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
more like

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
eve offline

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

leave online

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
steve online

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

In one single covert data site can I got a Magpie BPC and a High Grade Ascendancy Epsilon BPC. I don't have the amassed wealth of many of the other geese, so ~500m from one can is a pretty big score.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

WH route to my my backwater HS staging system, twice in a week.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

bought an archon and apostle BPO, built a freighter. Oh wait, you said nice

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

I logged off.

corgski posted:

I didn't log in

:argh:

Solus posted:

eve offline

The brainworms that infest your head once you start playing this game. I spent much of my working day yesterday planning out how I'd source materials for 25 cruisers I'm building.

Compared to focusing on my job, I'd say it was a wash...

PhilippAchtel fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Sep 17, 2022

angry armadillo
Jul 26, 2010

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

yes sound left the crunchwrap coalition and is going to start doing FW on the minmatar side. i have no idea when or from where but it was announced in bigab discord the other night

Sweet, I'm sure the USTZ crew will look forward to having a few more people around from our side

Otacon posted:

https://ibb.co/R7hmnL3

There is some lore related things happening in the WZ, some trig related things are being built by amarr in 3 systems (Turnur, Vard, Egmar)

There are also random Amarr/Minmatar rats shooting each other at the sun and they dropped loot which revealed a video clip relating to the RF Probe design

Some FW people speculate whoever holds the aforementioned systems will get their new ships in the Loyalty store first

Other speculate this is more to do with the trig story as it makes no sense to have 3 things relate to 4 factions worth of ships, 3 construction sites seems to fit better with the triangle vibe of the trigs.

But no one knows so stay tuned I guess

angry armadillo fucked around with this message at 11:31 on Sep 17, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

PhilippAchtel posted:

The brainworms that infest your head once you start playing this game. I spent much of my working day yesterday planning out how I'd source materials for 25 cruisers I'm building.

Compared to focusing on my job, I'd say it was a wash...

I spent an hour at work a month back trying to figure out how much reinforced carbon fiber and pressurized oxidisers I can react from all the R4 moon goo I have. There were spreadsheets upon spreadsheets involved