Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Funny, but not ha-ha funny.

Cowslips Warren posted:

There are two types of people when it.comes to going on vacation or any kind of trip.

The first type is someone who has everything packed and ready, spare chargers, spare socks, everything ready to go usually a day or two before the vacation is going to start, or if it's a more rushed trip, they have everything packed and ready hours before the Uber get there.

The second type is someone who is packing as the Uber pulls up, as they realize they have to finish doing their laundry, and oh they might need to get a spare charger but they get distracted. Looking for the sunglasses they really want to take, and then they start looking online because they wonder what website they got the sunglasses on, and they wonder if they have time to order a spare pair. They may or may not have their boarding pass printed somewhere at some point, and hopefully they remember that they forgot to buy a suitcase before they try to pack.

And these two types of people always marry each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

Ways to circumvent the Compact #6: Find a dreaming god and affect his dreams so that they become reality. Hey, it's not like it's you who's affecting the world. Blame the other guy for irresponsibly falling asleep.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Funny, but not ha-ha funny.

That totally checks out.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Vichan posted:

IIRC he's also a moon denier. (As in the moon is a projection) Guy's gone insane.

ShredsYouSay posted:

to be fair, so was alec guinness.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
What exactly is the moon projected on? A large, moon-sized satellite?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
The dome above the flat earth, obviously

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:wrongcity: Are you man enough to leave this out of the gas chamber??? :wrongcity:

spock11384 posted:

Dear fellow gamers and goons,

I have a problem. I have been a gamer all my life. I enjoy all sorts of games and I enjoy tweaking and learning about said games. This gaming forum is a wonderful place for just those things, and many more things game related. The people here are intelligent, know their games, and are sometimes quite helpful.
Now, here is my problem. As much as I love to game and commune with fellow gamers, I find it increasingly difficult to maintain a presence here in the games forum because of rampant profanity and an atmosphere that resembles a pack of jackals waiting for unsuspecting innocent prey to sink their vile, vulgar, pseudo-intellectual teeth into.
I feel this atmosphere may result from an elitist attitude held by many of the goons here. This is to be expected. Just ask a network administrator, or better yet, one of the users he(she) administers. They will most likely tell you that the admin has a God complex. Ok, I can deal with a bit of narcissism. What I can not deal with is unneccessary profanity and vulgarity. It is really quite hard to read. Harsh on the eyes even. Some may argue that this is a 'mature' forum and as such we should be able to swear at will with no regard for our fellow men, but I say to you that such a place bears no resemblance to maturity. No, such a place is adolecent at best, with regards to the use of language.
I implore all of you, think twice before you let fly a four letter word. Think of a word better suited to what you want to say. Something funny, something witty. Remember there are people out there sensitive to these words, especially, and I know this is the rarity, younger perople.
I am eager to hear from anyone that wishes to comment. Thank you for your time.

-spock11384

spock11384 posted:

Ok. here it is people. Straight dirt. While I may have had a valid point I did not express it appropriately right away. I am aware I came of as elitist and that fighting this fight is pure folly. I am sorry for wasting all of your time and deeply sorry for offending you all. I honestly feel horrible right now and so I am putting an end to this. I am also cancelling my account here and I will never post again. You are rid of the holier than thou nusciance. Once again, I appologize.

Milkman, if you're up to it, carry the torch, but I fear you have jumped into a loosing battle and ultimately our efforts will only prove to strenghten the resolve of those who would oppose us. I think it best to cease and desist.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

AlternateNu posted:

That blows. Enjoy your endless bouts of pain in 15 years. Hope you don't have an addictive personality. >_>

Endorph posted:

thanks for that post man

Endorph posted:

oh you have early onset arthritis? that sucks. i hope you dont do black tar heroin.

Endorph posted:

script for my new movie, the christmas poster

OPEN: childrens hospital

child: i have cancer. i want to meet forums user alternatenu

ALTERNATENU materializes

alternatenu: you have cancer? thats rough. enjoy dying. i hope your dad isnt predisposed to alcoholism

Endorph posted:

santa claus: i have to get these presents to the children, but my reindeer are sick...!

alterantenu: thats hosed up, man. did you know 1 in 10 reindeer die of chronic wasting disease? i hope they dont start trying to eat each other alive

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

EorayMel posted:

:wrongcity: Are you man enough to leave this out of the gas chamber??? :wrongcity:

highly illogical

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Yet, he did use 4 letter words. Curious.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

oldpainless posted:

I would simply continue to avoid the word “melon” as I have every other day of my life

OwlFancier posted:

more like oldmorialess.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Grey Cat posted:

Probably still just mad that barbie was recently bi and dating a girl.

Cousin Todd posted:

And here I was thinking barbie never got pregnant because Ken came in a different box

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:goshawk: fun with sudafed? yeaaaa i know im running out of pharmaceuticals :birddrugs:

Littleozzyman posted:

come on babe tell me about it, ive got one black sudafed left and if someone told me the chemical name i could look and see if i have more. is it a good high or no? i have heard various reports on it (not by somethingawful or erowid). how many will do the [possibly detrimental] trick

man noone likes to read my posts

edit: or post on my posts

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Outrail posted:

What exactly is the moon projected on? A large, moon-sized satellite?

The Vegas orb

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

iwentdoodie posted:

The Vegas orb

there's an orb? I'm going in the fall, I wonder if I'll have time to ponder it

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

venus de lmao posted:

You will, it's visible for miles

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

venus de lmao posted:

https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/1676452370677477377

First link I could find quickly.

You won't have a choice but to ponder it.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I had not realized the orb had multiple anii :aaaaa:

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
It just makes me think of Akira.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Captain Hygiene posted:

I had not realized the orb had multiple anii :aaaaa:

7, maybe more

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

90s Cringe Rock posted:

Jesus Christ this. I swear the first time I saw an image of it it was even doing the blue spherical explosion thing.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

RandomBlue posted:

can I get a recording of this recording of this tweet with a video that's a recording of a security system's display that recorded this?

teemolover42069 posted:

zerocool even lower quality

Blue Moonlight posted:

There’s no big red circle around what I’m supposed to be paying attention to!

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Rockman Reserve posted:

Jesus Christ this. I swear the first time I saw an image of it it was even doing the blue spherical explosion thing.

Blue spherical explosion thing?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

My orgasms

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Fun fact: that is what happens at Taco Bell when everyone double flushes at the same time.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

90s Cringe Rock posted:

No, it's in the US, not in KANADAAAAAA

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Inceltown posted:

Fun fact: that is what happens at Taco Bell when everyone double flushes at the same time.

Where is that taco bell anyway? Other than the river

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBsJgceM0KI&t=65s

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

That is clearly black

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

iwentdoodie posted:

https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/1676452370677477377

First link I could find quickly.

You won't have a choice but to ponder it.

$2.3b? Seriously? They could have bought 1/19th of a social media platform and they wasted it on a big stupid ball that was never even attached to a pig? Shameful.

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Outrail posted:

$2.3b? Seriously? They could have bought 1/19th of a social media platform and they wasted it on a big stupid ball that was never even attached to a pig? Shameful.

It's actually a concert venue that seats 18k, they just made the outside whatever the gently caress you call that thing

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

D-Pad posted:

It's actually a concert venue that seats 18k, they just made the outside whatever the gently caress you call that thing

:orb:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

18 probations, and no bans? Here is one!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

EorayMel posted:

18 probations, and no bans? Here is one!

A frontpage? I find that very unlikely. See for yourself: http://www.somethingawful.com

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Paladinus posted:

A frontpage? I find that very unlikely. See for yourself: http://www.somethingawful.com

They finally did it, the goddamn maniacs! :aaaaa:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
You can still get there here: https://www.somethingawful.com/frontpage/

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Hiding the front-page is an interesting strategy

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010