Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Cranappleberry posted:

he's infected with the mod prion

There's no such thing ha ha the very idea . o O (USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOREVER AND A DAY FOR THIS POST AHAHAHAHAHA)

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 58 days!
feels is right. free iron crowned

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Covid thread wife living in one of those cube movies except it's just a series of corsi cubes

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
cspammmmm

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 58 days!
jeff eatin good this morning

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Al! posted:

covid thread wife imprisoner

interior work from home masturbator
i am the covid thread wife imprisonator

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

You should reconsider that. They were cheering that the rando had died. Not the "natural causes" part

Is that really your read of it? I thought he had clarified later that it was the natural causes part. Just to be clear, I don't think any part of this is funny, and I was relieved when it was called out in the thread. I'm asking this in good faith, this isn't an attack.

edit: wtf is up with all these iron crowned titles

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
for real tho 16BB is doing a good job

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

copy posted:

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 58 days!

copy posted:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

saying this like Colonel Klink says "Hooogan!"

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

copy posted:

lol

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

croup coughfield posted:

i dont know all the details but i do know he rigged up their guest room with like air pressure sensors and poo poo and has banished his wife there for isolation, this year. i want to say hes exiled her more than once. this may be the same guy who yells at his wife every time she wants to peek out the front door but it could just as easily be someone else

this is straight up spousal abuse, so if this is accurate please perma the dude and if it’s not please probe croup for making up seriously bad stuff about a person, Ty

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 58 days!

Best Friends posted:

this is straight up spousal abuse, so if this is accurate please perma the dude and if it’s not please probe croup for making up seriously bad stuff about a person, Ty

i dont think its spousal abuse to have anxiety and pressure your spouse into indulging you. if i thought he was locking her up in there against her will i would not be posting about it in the feedback thread.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
being exiled to the gamer room becuase i have covid and refusing to ever come out again

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 58 days!
id be pming them asking for equipment tips because mine keeps getting loose

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Best Friends posted:

lol gas this loving thread

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

croup coughfield posted:

i dont think its spousal abuse to have anxiety and pressure your spouse into indulging you. if i thought he was locking her up in there against her will i would not be posting about it in the feedback thread.

not saying its real or w/e but let's not discuss this

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

loling at these iron crowned titles

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

croup coughfield posted:

I don’t know the details and am not reading the covid thread but you said they are “banishing” their wife into an “isolation chamber” for a year and also yelling at them for stepping outside. Is this just insane goon telephone or is any of that real?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lobster shirt posted:

loling at these iron crowned titles

you think this is funny? interesting...

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 58 days!

Best Friends posted:

I don’t know the details and am not reading the covid thread but you said they are “banishing” their wife into an “isolation chamber” for a year and also yelling at them for stepping outside. Is this just insane goon telephone or is any of that real?

i said "this year" not "a year"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Best Friends posted:

it is called "using hyperbole for comedic effect"

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 58 days!
r>c>p m uch??

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
they don't actually think the full face respirators are space helmets either

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
yes. someone in the covid 19 thread sealed his wife in the crystal prison from ocarina of time. not sure about the morality here

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

ban this guy, he's iron crowned

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
the covid thread has always been tone deaf as gently caress at best and actively anti-worker at worst

some of us never got to work from home during the height of the pandemic and still don't now. And yeah if we caught it and died they'd laugh at us. It's a hosed up echochamber of people that were in a position to just bunker down in their house for 3 years. Like, most people can't do that. Even if they wanted to that's not a thing we could do. And of course someone like pfc would become a kind of ring leader to these types. loving kulaks the lot of them.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Feels Villeneuve posted:

yes. someone in the covid 19 thread sealed his wife in the crystal prison from ocarina of time. not sure about the morality here

based

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

I think there are certain things you should not do hyperbole about for comedic effect on, like implications of spousal abuse.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
doing the epic ganon OoT laugh as i send my wife to sit in the isolation chamber

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
my wife puts me in one of those jordan peterson cum farming hospital beds whenever i get covid and that's okay everyone is different we all have to learn to live with it in our own way

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Best Friends posted:

I think there are certain things you should not do hyperbole about for comedic effect on, like implications of spousal abuse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98qw86DsdZ0

got your dumbass, checkmate

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 58 days!

Best Friends posted:

take an ativan

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

croup coughfield posted:

take an ativan

you holding?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

doing the epic ganon OoT laugh as i send my wife to sit in the isolation chamber

zoras domaining my wife like Gannon

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Best Friends posted:

People were talking about hotel rooms, air pressure, and air flow. Someone posted an air pressure monitor they'd put together out of spare parts when their wife caught covid and slept in the guest bedroom. Just to see if air was flowing into or out of the room.

Christ almighty the amount of goon telephone that goes on in this thread...

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
whatever happened to the giant whale anyways?? did it die of covid?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

crowned crew