Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Glazier posted:

Can be racist against white people, sorry.

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

why is snuff ok to post?

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
Significantly lesser risk of cancer than smoking the tobacco, I suppose.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Strudel Man posted:

Significantly lesser risk of cancer than smoking the tobacco, I suppose.
no there's not, and :downsbravo:

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Elizabethan Error posted:

no there's not, and :downsbravo:
Is so, to the best of my knowledge! It isn't safe, but I'm looking at figures saying 50% higher than baseline chance of mouth cancers, vs 1500% to 3000% higher than baseline chance of lung cancer for cigarettes.

Not that I'd use the stuff. Filthy habit.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

why is snuff ok to post?

He's still alive, he just hosed up his shoulder. Not much different than most videos we see around here. At first I thought he broke his neck but after watching again he probably got a concussion and a shoulder/collarbone out of it...which proves the moral 'don't fight people, you might lose and get really hurt.'

Oh MAN!!

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Zipperelli. posted:

Schadenfreude for people in Texas who spent tons of money on hurricane prep: Harvey has been downgraded to Cat 1, and is expected to be downgraded again here soon.

AotC
May 16, 2010

lol just a category 1

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

It sounds bad but it's probably not his neck snapping. In general people should keep in that this is not a snuff thread just as a friendly fyi. If twitter pulls that it'll deaden those links anyways and it's not like a gif or image you can choose to click it and the op put a disclaimer in the post.

If people want to discuss the events surround schaudenfreude posted etc. that's usually pretty fine but gently caress off with the lazy trolling

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
I've witnessed white supremacists stepping to black men with much the same result (concussion, hospital trip, white guy cries). 100% believe that is the case there.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

FogHelmut posted:

That's not a good sound.

Counterpoint: That is the best sound. ABC Always Be Crippling nazis

e: fixed up my joke.

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 03:00 on Aug 27, 2017

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

There's a macro of this floating around with a quote from some mayor telling idiots that stayed behind to write their SSN on their arms so their bodies could be identified.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

He's still alive, he just hosed up his shoulder. Not much different than most videos we see around here. At first I thought he broke his neck but after watching again he probably got a concussion and a shoulder/collarbone out of it...which proves the moral 'don't fight people, you might lose and get really hurt.'
fair enough, that crack was really wicked sounding.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

fair enough, that crack was really wicked sounding.

And not to put too much attention to it, he did hit the back of his head. Just his shoulder took the blunt and broke and his head still hit. It's nasty, but then again....don't fight, people. Yikes.

EmmyOk posted:

It sounds bad but it's probably not his neck snapping. In general people should keep in that this is not a snuff thread just as a friendly fyi. If twitter pulls that it'll deaden those links anyways and it's not like a gif or image you can choose to click it and the op put a disclaimer in the post.

If people want to discuss the events surround schaudenfreude posted etc. that's usually pretty fine but gently caress off with the lazy trolling

You got it. Honestly, if it was on YouTube I would probably just post the link and do the NSW tags or the like. I think I did that for that guy who did the firework vest.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
But won't someone think of the poor, tiny-penis'd white dudes :qq:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Malachite_Dragon posted:

But won't someone think of the poor, tiny-penis'd white dudes :qq:

:confused:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Grem posted:

I've witnessed white supremacists stepping to black men with much the same result (concussion, hospital trip, white guy cries). 100% believe that is the case there.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

I read that post with a celebratory tone, rather than a derisive one.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

gently caress, I hate it when Nazis and corrupt cops get away with their poo poo.

So, have a tweet about a supposed white supremacist getting his shoulder/neck snapped in a German suplex. This is pretty brutal.

Edit: I'm a clod, this is thanks to Zyla from the Trump Thread.

https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/901525565512925184

that's a good way to gently caress up someone else's back

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.

gently caress, I hate it when Nazis and corrupt cops get away with their poo poo.

So, have a tweet about a supposed white supremacist getting his shoulder/neck snapped in a German suplex. This is pretty brutal.

Good Night White Pride

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

so that's why they're called crackers

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
I can't stop watching that, because it never stops being funny. Only cuz it's a white suprematist, of course, otherwise it'd be horrifying.

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

Slugnoid posted:

:thurman:

I did wince at the sound because :drat:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

MisterBibs posted:

I can't stop watching that, because it never stops being funny. Only cuz it's a white suprematist, of course, otherwise it'd be horrifying.

No it would still be funny. You can tell the black man was defending himself cause he stopped when the white guy was down for the count so I can still enjoy it. I would love to see confirmation that he's a white supremacist so I can enjoy it even more but till then it's still good schadenfreude.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

For those who don't follow the weather threads:

Harvey hit the coast as a Category 4 and did the damage you'd expect from a hurricane of that intensity. Now, there's a high pressure system in the Texas Panhandle that is trapping the storm where it is until it dies. Parts of Texas could get more rain this week than they usually expect in a year. Flooding is a real and deadly concern for coastal Texas right now.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Ride The Gravitron posted:

I would love to see confirmation that he's a white supremacist so I can enjoy it even more but till then it's still good schadenfreude.

Same but you had a good point:

Ride The Gravitron posted:

You can tell the black man was defending himself cause he stopped when the white guy was down for the count so I can still enjoy it.

Plus nobody yells for them to chill until it was clear the white guy was the one going to the hospital.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Slugnoid posted:

:sbahj:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

my neck
my back
I think I heard them crack

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

Clitch posted:

For those who don't follow the weather threads:

Harvey hit the coast as a Category 4 and did the damage you'd expect from a hurricane of that intensity. Now, there's a high pressure system in the Texas Panhandle that is trapping the storm where it is until it dies. Parts of Texas could get more rain this week than they usually expect in a year. Flooding is a real and deadly concern for coastal Texas right now.

The Tropical Storm Harvey thread in GBS is shaping up to be a goldmine of Schadenfreude. Lots of Texas goons in there.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Slugnoid posted:

http://pbfcomics.com/comics/the-offenders/

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
The follies of youth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tJOD81Y22A

EndlessRob
Oct 16, 2008

Snap into a Fat Jim

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Freudian slippers.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
hnnnng that video was hot

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
The best watermelon rubber band explosion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_dVDX-Kf4s&t=527s

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Slugnoid posted:

Bravo!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plqPXzyyuqQ

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008