Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Thinking about thos beans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
My friend is disabled (hardly noticeable when sitting in a normal chair) since childhood and has never had a gf in his life n I'm so worried about him that he might not experience having someone in his life to love him and make love with.

He is very nice person n good looking. Girls at bars always give him their numbers but never replied his texts and that crushed him n lowered his self esteem.

Question for girls:

1) why girls can be so mean for giving hope to someone who's disabled and giving their phone numbers n never reply. 2) would u date someone on a wheelchair ?

TLDR: How can I help my friend who is in wheelchair to find his soulmate

friend: 34M

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

fruit on the bottom posted:

My friend is disabled (hardly noticeable when sitting in a normal chair) since childhood and has never had a gf in his life n I'm so worried about him that he might not experience having someone in his life to love him and make love with.

He is very nice person n good looking. Girls at bars always give him their numbers but never replied his texts and that crushed him n lowered his self esteem.

Question for girls:

1) why girls can be so mean for giving hope to someone who's disabled and giving their phone numbers n never reply. 2) would u date someone on a wheelchair ?

Why does he need a woman if his dick doesn't​ work?

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Dating site, grandpa

Haha "my friend"

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Given the number of dating sites for various other things (Christianity, advanced age, Asperger's) I'd be shocked if there wasn't a dating site for people that are disabled.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
But then I'd have to date other disabled people. I mean, my friend would.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Panfilo posted:

Given the number of dating sites for various other things (Christianity, advanced age, Asperger's) I'd be shocked if there wasn't a dating site for people that are disabled.

https://www.dating4disabled.com

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Question for girls:

This story about a lonely disabled person is v. funny

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Cumslut1895 posted:

This story about a lonely disabled person is v. funny

It's funny cause he can't walk lol

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
First time poster here so please be patient with me...

Background: We've only been dating for about 2 months but I've never felt so close to a woman before. She's exceptional in ways all my past girlfriends haven't been. I've never met a person so genuinely caring and kind to me. I want nothing more than to keep her in my life for as long as possible.

Now, on to the subject at hand. I'm positive I should feel happy about this. The fact that she wants me means I've been doing something right, however, I feel like some part of me needs to be needed. Any advice on how to get over this? Also, she sometimes says that she DOES need me. Mostly at night when she's alone in her bed she'll sometimes put on a pouty voice and say something like "I need you here." So there are some mixed signals being deployed, I think.

tl;dr: My girlfriend doesn't NEED me and I'm a little butthurt about it.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

You can't even tell if he's in a chair tho! lol

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Question for girls:

Does he live in Portland?

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Batterypowered7 posted:

:iceburn:

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Batterypowered7 posted:

I wasn't going to say...

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

He is an incel not a neglord

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

quote:

Mechanics of Kissing and types of kisses? HELP NSFW?

So a while back I had a relationship that had been going on for a month end at the first kiss. I've been told I missed some social cues and that part of the reason the kiss failed was because she was already thinking of breaking up with me. This isn't about that.

I know exactly one way to kiss a girl. When she lets me lead and instruct her to set up the per-conditions for the kiss it works really well and I have gotten several compliments. When she is the aggressor or not open to instruction (or worse... "in the moment," AAAAHHH!) our faces clonk together like the square peg in the triangle hole.

I need to know the following information in two parts:
1) mechanics of the actual kiss
2) appropriate placement / use of hands

For example of the mechanics of a kiss:
[kiss
partner: head tilted slightly left, eyes closed, lips parted.
Self: head tilted slightly right, eyes closed on contact, lips parted

basic functional part of the kiss: Choose a lip, upper (pref) or lower and "grip" that lip with both of yours then massage the lip OR play a game where you try to gently "steal" that lip using yours pulling it lightly.

Hands: Right hand -> her left shoulder, Left hand -> (nape?) of her right neck / slight pressure.
/kiss]

What are the different designations of kiss?
specifically what kinds of closed mouth kisses, what are they used for, mechanically how do they work?
how the heck does french kissing even work / is that what I'm doing?

What different hand placements are appropriate for different situations

Is dominance/ slight force ever acceptable during a kiss? thus far it seems off-putting to others.

what search terms yield useful results for Google if detailed descriptions are not forthcoming? I am having a lot of trouble finding the kind of information I need and it is hard to understand from watching from the outside.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Hobbies include: truck suspension repair at night

^^ holy gently caress just learn by kissing someone, sperglord

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Question for girls:

Please tell him to call me, I'm sorry I asked him not to be mean to me any more.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Hobbies include: truck suspension repair at night

^^ holy gently caress just learn by kissing someone, sperglord

but he might do it wrong

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
My [24m] girlfriend [21f] of 2 years got me a rock for our anniversary, and I'm disappointed.

quote:

Yeah. I got her a tennis bracelet. She gotme a rock. Not like a diamond or a small statue made of rock. A rock. She didn't even buy it, I don't think. I'm pretty sure I'm actually the one that paid for it (a while ago I took her on a date to this open pit where you pay like $40 to get a little tool kit and safety gear and you go and hunt for fossils. I thought we didn't find any, but I'm pretty sure that's where she got it.)

Needless to say, I'm really really disappointed. About getting a rock for a 2 year anniversary. I didn't call her out on it or anything because I didn't want to make her feel bad.

Should have I? Should I let her know how she messed up? What's the best way to do so?

tl;dr: GF got me a rock for our anniversary.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
Is it a rock or a cool rear end fossil? Because I would be all loving over Dr. Alan Grant if he gave me a raptor claw. I loving love fossils.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

dudeness posted:

My [24m] girlfriend [21f] of 2 years got me a rock for our anniversary, and I'm disappointed.

"Should have I?" She needs to immediately sever

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

hugh seriously dodged the worlds biggest bullet

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Uh pick is skinny as hell

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Is it possible to break someone who had brittle bones, via boning?

It's my kink don't shame.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Getting my wife a fossil would be like one of the best gifts I could give her

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Yes it is possible and much more hot than you imagine

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

quote:

am I a pua

am I a pua,pick up artist? I don't watch or read pua
stuff,or support pua,but am I kinda of one.

here are some thing,I actual have said towards women:
''you like winners,cuz Im a winner''
''about you have two boyfriends''
''your husband wouldn't care if we hung out,he be for it''
''so,are you a mormon,into pologamy''(to married woman)
''you look alot like taylor swift''
''hey,Im standing up straight,that shows confidence,
how about you date me''

yep,I have actual have said them thing.I hit
on 2 married women,and they basically avoid
me because I keep hitting on them.expect for one.
one married woman,I hit on, and she became a friend of mine.

am I jerk,a pua,ladies and guys,what am I.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

so,are you a mormon,into pologamy

This mf stealing my lines 👿

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

quote:

am I jerk,a pua,ladies and guys,what am I.
Illiterate?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

hey,Im standing up straight,that shows confidence

*points at dilz*

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

quote:

I hit on 2 married women,and they basically avoid me

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Blue Train posted:

so,are you a mormon,into pologamy

This mf stealing my lines 👿

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

They could use their ball smashing mallets on me any day

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Going back to cat-kicker, real talk l was at my parents house tonight. And I moved my leg to step back and I accidentally kicked my kitty in the side as she was walking past me and she bumped into one of the cabinets. She's totally fine and she seems to have forgiven me but I really feel bad about it.

reddit how do I fix this?

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
I wonder what chunk of /r/relationships posts are trolls

maskenfreiheit fucked around with this message at 03:30 on May 19, 2017

Barudak
May 7, 2007

maskenfreiheit posted:

If it reads to clearly like a red pill fever dream its probably one of theirs as they apparently post fake tales there to try and do... something...? Then you get things like the colby story which are exercises in creative writing in the same way that the aristorcrats is a joke.

So theyre all real because if you take eagle man and dog boy away from me so help me I will piss in your vape tank.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

maskenfreiheit posted:

hell, i wonder what chunk are real

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
Most of them aren't really that hard to believe though. There are a lot of lovely, crazy people out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

HoAssHo posted:

Most of them aren't really that hard to believe though. There are a lot of lovely, crazy people out there.

I actually posted on /r/relationships once actually. I ended up deciding there's no way you can actually post something of substance without someone recognizing your situation, and deleted it the next morning.

Ended up decided to confide in a friend back home over the Thanksgiving, who was like "oh that reminds me of a post I saw on Reddit" which solidified my belief that nothing of substance should ever be put on the internet.