Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron Von Ghoulosh
Dec 16, 2005

There was a time when I fed from golden chalices,
but now...

Now, I feed as
an old man pees.

texting my ex posted:

The new Kvelertak album is definately a grower. Still doesn't beat their first album for me where every track is good, but there are some great standouts. Favorites are Rogaland and Ved Bredden Av Nihil. Seeing them live in a month, then again two months after that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqloVFG77HQ

Necrosoft needs to be trademarked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

just stopping by to remind everyone to wash your hands

beefart
Jul 5, 2007

IT'S ON THE HOUSE OF AMON
~grandmaaaaaaa~
Apparently there's a symphonic dm song about everyone's favorite Chick tract
https://youtu.be/o6kRpq-OiR4

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
but my favorite chick track is the one where a dad and his neighbor are raping his daughter and give her an std, but then the doctor tells him to love jesus and its all ok

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

but my favorite chick track is the one where a dad and his neighbor are raping his daughter and give her an std, but then the doctor tells him to love jesus and its all ok

:aaa:

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

http://www.fmh-child.org/Lisa.html

there's probably some slam death band with a song about this one

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

Holy poo poo

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
here's a couple of cool things I've found.

https://bonehuntermetal.bandcamp.com/album/devil-metal-force - BONEHUNTER. I don't really feel like I need to say more. But I guess it is sort of thrashy punky black metal.

https://graveslavemn.bandcamp.com/ - Graveslave. It's death metal and good.

https://witchtrap666.bandcamp.com/ - these guys are Colombian thrash metal. They've been around for a while and I somehow didn't find them until now.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Bonehunter fuckin rules and their song titles are so loving dumb and stupid, I love it.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

There's a punk song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=092DUlx2hX0

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Obituary loving rules!!

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Spanish Manlove posted:

Bonehunter fuckin rules and their song titles are so loving dumb and stupid, I love it.

Vintersorg posted:

Obituary loving rules!!

Agreed so loving hard.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Also, have to say ear plugs are a bit of a game changer. Made things so much nicer. I felt the bass was a bit more pronounced and it was tougher to hear the guitar but I think the mix may have been bad. Especially for the opener, Lord Dying, where the only time I could hear the guitar was them doing a solo. Otherwise, when singing I'd see their hands go nuts but couldn't hear it. I used the recommended 3M 90716-80025T Corded Reusable Earplug.

Next show I am hoping the mix is a bit better.

Also also - left right after Obituary as I got no time for Black Label Society. I tried listening at lunch but nothing clicked. It was funny to see the same drat leather vest people were wearing but I guess he's a hero to some.

Wyzt
Mar 22, 2007

At the Heart of the Swarm
We got a new song streaming off our upcoming split with Temple of Void, Ectoplasma, and Fetid Zombie. Been sitting on these recorded songs for literally a year and a half.

https://www.nocleansinging.com/2020/03/10/an-ncs-premiere-nucleus-replicant/

FanaticalMilk
Mar 11, 2011

Vintersorg posted:

Also, have to say ear plugs are a bit of a game changer. Made things so much nicer. I felt the bass was a bit more pronounced and it was tougher to hear the guitar but I think the mix may have been bad. Especially for the opener, Lord Dying, where the only time I could hear the guitar was them doing a solo. Otherwise, when singing I'd see their hands go nuts but couldn't hear it. I used the recommended 3M 90716-80025T Corded Reusable Earplug.

Next show I am hoping the mix is a bit better.

Also also - left right after Obituary as I got no time for Black Label Society. I tried listening at lunch but nothing clicked. It was funny to see the same drat leather vest people were wearing but I guess he's a hero to some.

BLS fandom reminds me a lot of Kiss fandom in that I just don't understand how there's so much die hard fanaticism about a band that's had a couple good songs and nothing great.

Also, are Archgoat NS?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

FanaticalMilk posted:

Also, are Archgoat NS?

No.

Maybe you're thinking of Goatpenis?

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

No, that's Pussygoat

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

FanaticalMilk posted:

Also, are Archgoat NS?

No, but Goatmoon definitely is.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
you're getting them mixed up with goatcorpsetombwitch

FanaticalMilk
Mar 11, 2011

Nah, I think it was Horna I was mixing them up with.

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

FanaticalMilk posted:

Nah, I think it was Horna I was mixing them up with.

Horna aren't NS either, the problem with them was that one member was also in an NS band. Sort of like how Hate Forest was an NSBM band but Drudkh isn't.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

A human heart posted:

Horna aren't NS either, the problem with them was that one member was also in an NS band. Sort of like how Hate Forest was an NSBM band but Drudkh isn't.

Important distinction that sometimes bands are Nazis and sometimes they just have members who are Nazis! Now to enjoy the non-fascist song "Ukrainian Insurgent Army."

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
This chat gave me an idea and it looks like it may work

beefart
Jul 5, 2007

IT'S ON THE HOUSE OF AMON
~grandmaaaaaaa~
New travel ban is looking bad for Tyr/Heidevolk/Trollfest/Metsatöll next month :smith:

Wyzt
Mar 22, 2007

Im supposed to tour with rippikoulu in less than 30 days....not gonna happen now. Super upset.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Wyzt posted:

Im supposed to tour with rippikoulu in less than 30 days....not gonna happen now. Super upset.

Do you think you guys and Chthe'ilist will soldier on without them or is it looking like the whole tour is getting canceled?

Concatenation
Jul 23, 2005

Your human mentality cries out for vengeance and thrives on the violence you say you can hardly endure.
Speaking of NS, does anyone know of any decent death/black metal facebook groups that come down hard on people posting nazi poo poo? I've just had to leave Order of the black arts or whatever it's called because of their really relaxed attitude to people posting that bullshit

Wyzt posted:

That's hosed, I'm really sorry dude!

Wyzt
Mar 22, 2007

Henchman of Santa posted:

Do you think you guys and Chthe'ilist will soldier on without them or is it looking like the whole tour is getting canceled?

Tour promoter is going to wait a few days to see what happens but might be able to jusg reschedule it for a few months later, hopefully works out!

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Wyzt posted:

Tour promoter is going to wait a few days to see what happens but might be able to jusg reschedule it for a few months later, hopefully works out!

Hope so! I was really stoked for it.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Concatenation posted:

Speaking of NS, does anyone know of any decent death/black metal facebook groups that come down hard on people posting nazi poo poo? I've just had to leave Order of the black arts or whatever it's called because of their really relaxed attitude to people posting that bullshit

The People's Black Metal Necroposting

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

Important distinction that sometimes bands are Nazis and sometimes they just have members who are Nazis! Now to enjoy the non-fascist song "Ukrainian Insurgent Army."

I think there does need to be a distinction between a band like Horna, who you wouldn't see anything objectionable about unless you looked into the guy's sideprojects, and an actual overt NS band like Der Sturmer or Absurd or someone like that. Like Burzum isn't an NS project either despite Varg's views and his influence on a lot of NS bands.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Wyzt posted:

Aw dang I was planning on being at y'all's show in PA.

If it gets rescheduled I'll be at that one instead!

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

A human heart posted:

I think there does need to be a distinction between a band like Horna, who you wouldn't see anything objectionable about unless you looked into the guy's sideprojects, and an actual overt NS band like Der Sturmer or Absurd or someone like that. Like Burzum isn't an NS project either despite Varg's views and his influence on a lot of NS bands.

It matters because people like to know if they’re supporting fascists when buying albums, merch or concert tickets.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Wyzt posted:

oof this sucks, i was really looking forward to this show.

if mdf gets cancelled i'm going to be super bummed. i'm pretty sure both my plane ticket and hotel reservation are non-refundable.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

It matters because people like to know if they’re supporting fascists when buying albums, merch or concert tickets.

Absolutely.

If a fascist doesn't want to be outed as a fascist, he shouldn't say or do fascist things.

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Venom

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
Bolt Thrower

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Decibel tour is cancelled so I'm guessing Metal & Beer Fest isn't happening either in 3 weeks :negative:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Varg posted:

Decibel tour is cancelled so I'm guessing Metal & Beer Fest isn't happening either in 3 weeks :negative:

gently caress, I wanted to finally see abbath

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Live Nation just announced they are cancelling all ongoing music tours worldwide.